7 Moments From Broad City's "Just The Tips" Episode That Will Make Your Feel Better About Life
This week’s Broad City episode can only be described as fail central. No matter how bad your day has been, it is not going to have been as bad as Ilana’s, or Jaime’s… or even Abbi’s. Let start at the beginning to see where it all went wrong:
1. Okay, first off, it was never going to be a good day when Abbi tried to impress her boss by drawing on the meeting whiteboard, and just failed spectacularly by having her art completely ignored:
2. Why is Ilana getting Eliot to come with her to a sex shop? We could not tell you. Truly, the downfall all began here.
3. The problems around Jaime’s gorgeous uncircumcised penis began appearing:
4. Things went from bad to worse when Ilana inadvertently attacked a waiter with her nails:
5. I mean, just everything about this entire party situation hit rock bottom (no pun intended) at this point:
6. Finally, Abbi’s sanctimonious couple chat - even though she had only been in a relationship for six days - did not go down well with random lady:
7. Not a good one for the three, really:
Better luck next episode lads.
ABBI AND ILANA'S BEST BITS:
EVERY TIME BROAD CITY PERFECTLY GOT LIVING IN A CITY:
Every Time Broad City Perfectly Got Living In A City
Comedy Central1 of 8
Comedy Central2 of 8
Comedy Central3 of 8
Comedy Central4 of 8
Comedy Central5 of 8
Comedy Central6 of 8
Comedy Central7 of 8
Comedy Central8 of 8
RuPaul Becomes The First Drag Queen EVER To Land A Star On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame
Did YOU Notice Matt LeBlanc Mouthing Jennifer Aniston’s Lines?
How have we never noticed this?
Shangela Doesn’t Want You To Hate On Trixie For Winning All Stars 3
We love a selfless icon.
Rick And Morty Star In Run The Jewels' Latest Hip Hop Video
This Sh!t is LIT!
Rick And Morty Just Played The Main Stage At A Festival, WT Actual F
Life doesn't get better than this.
The Internet Shares All The Wonderful, Nice Things It Absolutely HATES
Dogs in costumes, guys. STOP IT.
Beyonce Fans Admit Depraved Things They'd Do For Concert Tickets And OK, WOW
Is everything okay at home, guys?
Teen Co-Star Tells Adorable Stories Of Will Smith On The Fresh Prince Set
"He was still a human being through the process of everything."
Matt LeBlanc Is Not Keen On A Reboot Called 'Old Friends'
"Personally? I don't think so."
People Are Claiming They Can Hear Janice Through This Photo
OH. MY. GOD.
The SNL Cast Impersonated The Oscar Nominees And It’s HILARIOUS
They were spot on.
Taylor Swift Has Us Screaming 'MOOD' In The 'Delicate' Music Video
Honestly, Taylor is us 24/7.
7 Times You Missed Friends Foreshadowing Its Celeb Guest Stars
Tweets That Prove Macaulay Culkin's The Funniest Person On The Internet
First up, he's called @IncredibleCulk.
STOP EVERYTHING: The Impractical Jokers Are Getting Their Own Movie
Murr just confirmed it and OMG!
Matt LeBlanc Sniffed Big Foot's Sh*t And Fans Ain't Happy
"It looks like human food in it. It smells like sh*t!"
Courteney Cox's Ex-Husband Shares Cute Emmys Story About The Friends Cast
"Courteney Cox and I made fake mini Emmys for the entire crew of Friends."
White Movie Stars Switched With Black Lead Actors In Powerful Poster Series
"If you're surprised, it means you don't see enough black people in major roles."
Phoebe, Monica And Rachel Still Have Their Own Whatsapp Group
Courteney Cox just revealed: "I really don't like it!"
Friends Creators Step In To Defend 'Homophobic' Chandler
"His Dad was transgender", said Marta Kauffman.