15 Ridiculous Advent Calendars You Need This Christmas
1. A DIY cheese calendar, for those who want to sub out their chocolate fix for another vice equally as tasty-yet-bad-for-youFind all the instructions for making your own cheese calendar (including the box!) at So Wrong It's Nom.
2. This sharers advent calendar contains two truffles per day, so while designed for couples, is ideal for singles looking for comfort in the face of aching loneliness this XmasCheck out Hotel Chocolat's Truffles For Two.
3. This £125 wooden calendar turns the process of rationing chocolates over Yuletide into a luxury diabetes-inducing experienceIf you've got a wad of cash burning a hole in your wallet, the Fortnum & Mason Wooden Calendar is the one for you.
4. Inexplicably bored of chocolates, but still want to rot your teeth? This sweet calendar will fill just the cavity!Get your dentist-baiting Haribo Advent Calendar here.
5. A humble tea bag calendar, for those of you who need more than a small slab of chocolate to perk them up on a winter’s morningWe're still waiting on a borderline-illegal-levels-of-caffeine energy drink edition, but the English Tea Shop Tea Bag Calendar will fill the gap.
6. Buying presents for an impatient child? Keep them satisfied with this Playmobil calendar, which stretches the gift-giving process out over 24 daysFork out for the Playmobil Advent Calendar here.
7. Turn said impatient child into a future master-architect/nerd with this Star Wars Lego calendarHand over your hard-earned pounds for the Lego Advent Calendar here.
8. Turn said impatient child into a future master-sculptor with this Play-Doh calendarLay claim to your suspiciously-Minions-y Play-Doh Advent Calendar here.
9. Getting a quality non-artificial tree can be expensive, but if you plant the seeds from this calendar, you’ll have your own by the following year!(NB pine trees can take years to grow (NBB there are no pine tree seeds included in Not On The High Street's Seed Advent Calendar, but it does contain plenty of other worthwhile additions to your garden.)
10. This boozy craft beer calendar completely replaces the need to decorate. Simply whack it down in the middle of your lounge and then have a brewski to celebrate a job well done!Get your ID out for the Best Of British Beer Calendar.
11. A gin edition, for those of you planning to blot out as much of the lead up to Christmas as possible…Back up your 'gin enthusiast' social media bio claims with The Ginvent Calendar.
12. And an absinthe edition, for those of you planning to blot out as many of your previous Christmases as possibleForget your past with the Master Of Malt Absinthe Calendar.
13. Feel like you haven’t got enough time to go shopping? No matter! Just make all your presents on Christmas Eve with the screwdrivers and bolts from this tool calendar!Find a place in your shed for the Wera Tool Kit Calendar.
14. An advent calendar for your dog, even though treats should be for life and not just for Christmas...This isn't available on the high street, so you'll have to put in the legwork if you're going to reward your best pal.
15. And finally, one to throw straight on the radiator...Because it might be Christmas, but you'll never get away from these little bastards. Grab yourself a Minions advent calendar and paint the town yellow.
How To Win Every Board Game Without Even Trying
It's time to nail down the Monopoly board because that table getting flipped...
19 TV-Themed Tattoos Only True Telly Heads Will Understand
Can't think of a tattoo idea? Why not Zoidberg?
People Don’t Know How To Feel About This Candy Floss Ice Cream Burrito
Grandma Inadvertently Throws Shade At Her Grandson In This Adorable Thank You Note
"He is so rude to me sometimes."
Remy The Rat Is Cooking Up A Storm In NYC
Little Chef, is that you?
Fan Perfectly Charts The 27 Year Decline Of The Simpsons
Dental plan! > Moe gets a cell phone.
The Story Behind *That* Awful Job Ad
Turns out one of the owners of the Tea House Theatre is a bit of a dick.
This 'Correct Names' Twitter Account Will Blow Your Mind
WAKE UP SHEEPLE.
The KFC Clothing Line Is Finger Lickin' Good
Winner winner chicken drumstick socks.
Harry Styles And Chandler Bing Are More Similar Than You Think
It's all to do with one physical similarity...
17 Signs Your Oldest Friend Is The Monica To Your Rachel
You've lied, cried, fought and laughed.
9 Iconic 90s Bangers That Are Long Overdue A 2017 Makeover
If Sisqo can come back, then so can Eiffel 65...
You Need To See Daniel Radcliffe's Original Audition For Harry Potter
Daniel Radcliffe cannot stop cringing...
These Historical Daniel Radcliffe Doppelgangers Prove Reincarnation Is Real
You're a wi— a really old woman, Harry!
Bathe In The Tears Of Men Upset By Female Doctor Who
PC GONE MAD.
13 Questions We Still Have After 10 Years Of Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows
Why was Harry's scar shaped like a lightning bolt anyway?
The Definitive Ranking Of Every Major Harry Potter Death, According To How Devastated We Were After
Lupin: a moment of silence for the best Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher.
Turns Out Emojis Could Be Making You Smarter
TAKE THAT GRAMPA.
This Mum Trolled Her Kid Into Thinking Her Nipple Had Fallen Off
"Shut up! Where's your nipple?"
Just 16 Pictures That Prove The British Public Are Effing Hilarious
'Puddle victim wants revenge.'