15 Ridiculous Advent Calendars You Need This Christmas
1. A DIY cheese calendar, for those who want to sub out their chocolate fix for another vice equally as tasty-yet-bad-for-youFind all the instructions for making your own cheese calendar (including the box!) at So Wrong It's Nom.
2. This sharers advent calendar contains two truffles per day, so while designed for couples, is ideal for singles looking for comfort in the face of aching loneliness this XmasCheck out Hotel Chocolat's Truffles For Two.
3. This £125 wooden calendar turns the process of rationing chocolates over Yuletide into a luxury diabetes-inducing experienceIf you've got a wad of cash burning a hole in your wallet, the Fortnum & Mason Wooden Calendar is the one for you.
4. Inexplicably bored of chocolates, but still want to rot your teeth? This sweet calendar will fill just the cavity!Get your dentist-baiting Haribo Advent Calendar here.
5. A humble tea bag calendar, for those of you who need more than a small slab of chocolate to perk them up on a winter’s morningWe're still waiting on a borderline-illegal-levels-of-caffeine energy drink edition, but the English Tea Shop Tea Bag Calendar will fill the gap.
6. Buying presents for an impatient child? Keep them satisfied with this Playmobil calendar, which stretches the gift-giving process out over 24 daysFork out for the Playmobil Advent Calendar here.
7. Turn said impatient child into a future master-architect/nerd with this Star Wars Lego calendarHand over your hard-earned pounds for the Lego Advent Calendar here.
8. Turn said impatient child into a future master-sculptor with this Play-Doh calendarLay claim to your suspiciously-Minions-y Play-Doh Advent Calendar here.
9. Getting a quality non-artificial tree can be expensive, but if you plant the seeds from this calendar, you’ll have your own by the following year!(NB pine trees can take years to grow (NBB there are no pine tree seeds included in Not On The High Street's Seed Advent Calendar, but it does contain plenty of other worthwhile additions to your garden.)
10. This boozy craft beer calendar completely replaces the need to decorate. Simply whack it down in the middle of your lounge and then have a brewski to celebrate a job well done!Get your ID out for the Best Of British Beer Calendar.
11. A gin edition, for those of you planning to blot out as much of the lead up to Christmas as possible…Back up your 'gin enthusiast' social media bio claims with The Ginvent Calendar.
12. And an absinthe edition, for those of you planning to blot out as many of your previous Christmases as possibleForget your past with the Master Of Malt Absinthe Calendar.
13. Feel like you haven’t got enough time to go shopping? No matter! Just make all your presents on Christmas Eve with the screwdrivers and bolts from this tool calendar!Find a place in your shed for the Wera Tool Kit Calendar.
14. An advent calendar for your dog, even though treats should be for life and not just for Christmas...This isn't available on the high street, so you'll have to put in the legwork if you're going to reward your best pal.
15. And finally, one to throw straight on the radiator...Because it might be Christmas, but you'll never get away from these little bastards. Grab yourself a Minions advent calendar and paint the town yellow.
Watch The Your Face Or Mine TOWIE Special Here!
Tommy and Georgia’s episode was so good we had to let you watch it again…
See The Celebs Who Are Coming #OUTIN60 This Pride Month
We interrupt these LOLs to bring you this important public service announcement.
Woman Carries Around Her Amputated Leg In These Hilarious Instagram Posts
Cus f*ck cancer.
Super Mario IRL Is Here Because We Are Living In The Future
Welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom...
Every Time April Ludgate Was Your Patronus
"I don't want to do things. I want to not do things."
We Bet We Can Guess How Old You Are With One Simple Question
Put us to the test...
The 17 Goriest Fidget Spinner Accidents Of All Time
*vomits for eternity*
Ricky Gervais' Top 10 Cringest On And Off-Screen Moments
*curls up inside self and dies*
Here's What The Saved By The Bell Cast Look Like Now
Can you guess which one went to jail?
Friends Star Courteney Cox Reveals Plastic Surgery Regrets
Shock horror, Hollywood's impossible beauty standards were to blame.
The 16 Funniest Things That Ever Happened In The Peep Show Flat
This Creepy Snapchat Update Tells Your Friends Where You Are
J.K Rowling Reveals Harry Potter's Grandfather's Epic History
There were TWO Harry Potters!
Where Are Your Face Or Mine’s Lewis & Harriette Now?
We might have broken these two up for reals… Uh-oh…
This Genius Cartoon Series Turns Film Directors Into Chefs
"Remember that apple pie from 30 years ago? Here's the leftovers, re-re-re-heated!" - George Lucas.
Every Reason Meryl Streep Is Hella Amazing
OMG The Sound Of The Summer Is Finally Here!
Get lucky? More like Get F***ed...
Here's Every Geeky Movie Reference Hidden In Friends
Who knew they were so into Star Wars?
16 Of The Impractical Jokers' Craziest Punishments
We NEVER want to try any of these at home.
18 Perfect The Devil Wears Prada Put-Downs For Every Occasion
"Details of your incompetence do not interest me."