15 Ridiculous Advent Calendars You Need This Christmas
1. A DIY cheese calendar, for those who want to sub out their chocolate fix for another vice equally as tasty-yet-bad-for-youFind all the instructions for making your own cheese calendar (including the box!) at So Wrong It's Nom.
2. This sharers advent calendar contains two truffles per day, so while designed for couples, is ideal for singles looking for comfort in the face of aching loneliness this XmasCheck out Hotel Chocolat's Truffles For Two.
3. This £125 wooden calendar turns the process of rationing chocolates over Yuletide into a luxury diabetes-inducing experienceIf you've got a wad of cash burning a hole in your wallet, the Fortnum & Mason Wooden Calendar is the one for you.
4. Inexplicably bored of chocolates, but still want to rot your teeth? This sweet calendar will fill just the cavity!Get your dentist-baiting Haribo Advent Calendar here.
5. A humble tea bag calendar, for those of you who need more than a small slab of chocolate to perk them up on a winter’s morningWe're still waiting on a borderline-illegal-levels-of-caffeine energy drink edition, but the English Tea Shop Tea Bag Calendar will fill the gap.
6. Buying presents for an impatient child? Keep them satisfied with this Playmobil calendar, which stretches the gift-giving process out over 24 daysFork out for the Playmobil Advent Calendar here.
7. Turn said impatient child into a future master-architect/nerd with this Star Wars Lego calendarHand over your hard-earned pounds for the Lego Advent Calendar here.
8. Turn said impatient child into a future master-sculptor with this Play-Doh calendarLay claim to your suspiciously-Minions-y Play-Doh Advent Calendar here.
9. Getting a quality non-artificial tree can be expensive, but if you plant the seeds from this calendar, you’ll have your own by the following year!(NB pine trees can take years to grow (NBB there are no pine tree seeds included in Not On The High Street's Seed Advent Calendar, but it does contain plenty of other worthwhile additions to your garden.)
10. This boozy craft beer calendar completely replaces the need to decorate. Simply whack it down in the middle of your lounge and then have a brewski to celebrate a job well done!Get your ID out for the Best Of British Beer Calendar.
11. A gin edition, for those of you planning to blot out as much of the lead up to Christmas as possible…Back up your 'gin enthusiast' social media bio claims with The Ginvent Calendar.
12. And an absinthe edition, for those of you planning to blot out as many of your previous Christmases as possibleForget your past with the Master Of Malt Absinthe Calendar.
13. Feel like you haven’t got enough time to go shopping? No matter! Just make all your presents on Christmas Eve with the screwdrivers and bolts from this tool calendar!Find a place in your shed for the Wera Tool Kit Calendar.
14. An advent calendar for your dog, even though treats should be for life and not just for Christmas...This isn't available on the high street, so you'll have to put in the legwork if you're going to reward your best pal.
15. And finally, one to throw straight on the radiator...Because it might be Christmas, but you'll never get away from these little bastards. Grab yourself a Minions advent calendar and paint the town yellow.
Matthew Perry Made A Fan Faint On The Subway
We Ranked All The Desserts In The Simpsons
21 Stupid Signs That'll Make You Forget We Ever Cured Smallpox
KFC Chocolate Is Here To Destroy Your Diet
Winner winner, fried chocolate dinner.
Don't Think Twice About Watching This Hilarious Keegan-Michael Key Clip
Things that make you go 'LOL'...
Can You Guess The Disney Film From Just One Dish?
Be our guest, be our guest, put your memory to the test...
Matthew Perry Hits Back At David Schwimmer's 'Friends Sex Contract' Claim
What's this about a 'no sex' contract?
Donald Trump Is Destroying The World... Of Disney
Where will it end...
Where Are You Watching The FIFA Ultimate Team Championship Final?
We've got some ideas...
How Good A Pirate Are You? Take The Quiz Now!
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho...
CC INVESTIGATES: Is There Any Crisp That Doesn’t Work In A Sandwich?
Is there any length that journalism won’t go?
27 Magically Subtle Harry Potter Tattoos That Will Stay With You Always
Expecto Tattronum, amirite...
17 Pictures That Only True Friends Fans Can Hope To Understand
"Is anyone else seeing a troll doll nailed to a 2x4?"
Trump Thinks He’s Being Persecuted So The Internet Set Him Straight
Newsflash: he's not.
Miss Watching Pokémon? Well Here's A Pokémon Watch
What's the time, Mr. Mime?
You Need To See This xXx: Return Of Xander Cage Gag Reel!
Samuel L. Jackson can NOT keep it together...
A Definitive Ranking Of The Best And Worst Simpsons Sandwiches
"I'd like to be alone with the sandwich now."
Turns Out Mario Kart Had A Secret Swear In It You Never Noticed
It is an intense game...
The Internet Still Won’t Drop This Romper Business
Work it bro.
Potatoes With Disney Princess Makeovers Are Strangely Hilarious
We don't know why, but Pocahontas gets us every time.