15 Ridiculous Advent Calendars You Need This Christmas
1. A DIY cheese calendar, for those who want to sub out their chocolate fix for another vice equally as tasty-yet-bad-for-youFind all the instructions for making your own cheese calendar (including the box!) at So Wrong It's Nom.
2. This sharers advent calendar contains two truffles per day, so while designed for couples, is ideal for singles looking for comfort in the face of aching loneliness this XmasCheck out Hotel Chocolat's Truffles For Two.
3. This £125 wooden calendar turns the process of rationing chocolates over Yuletide into a luxury diabetes-inducing experienceIf you've got a wad of cash burning a hole in your wallet, the Fortnum & Mason Wooden Calendar is the one for you.
4. Inexplicably bored of chocolates, but still want to rot your teeth? This sweet calendar will fill just the cavity!Get your dentist-baiting Haribo Advent Calendar here.
5. A humble tea bag calendar, for those of you who need more than a small slab of chocolate to perk them up on a winter’s morningWe're still waiting on a borderline-illegal-levels-of-caffeine energy drink edition, but the English Tea Shop Tea Bag Calendar will fill the gap.
6. Buying presents for an impatient child? Keep them satisfied with this Playmobil calendar, which stretches the gift-giving process out over 24 daysFork out for the Playmobil Advent Calendar here.
7. Turn said impatient child into a future master-architect/nerd with this Star Wars Lego calendarHand over your hard-earned pounds for the Lego Advent Calendar here.
8. Turn said impatient child into a future master-sculptor with this Play-Doh calendarLay claim to your suspiciously-Minions-y Play-Doh Advent Calendar here.
9. Getting a quality non-artificial tree can be expensive, but if you plant the seeds from this calendar, you’ll have your own by the following year!(NB pine trees can take years to grow (NBB there are no pine tree seeds included in Not On The High Street's Seed Advent Calendar, but it does contain plenty of other worthwhile additions to your garden.)
10. This boozy craft beer calendar completely replaces the need to decorate. Simply whack it down in the middle of your lounge and then have a brewski to celebrate a job well done!Get your ID out for the Best Of British Beer Calendar.
11. A gin edition, for those of you planning to blot out as much of the lead up to Christmas as possible…Back up your 'gin enthusiast' social media bio claims with The Ginvent Calendar.
12. And an absinthe edition, for those of you planning to blot out as many of your previous Christmases as possibleForget your past with the Master Of Malt Absinthe Calendar.
13. Feel like you haven’t got enough time to go shopping? No matter! Just make all your presents on Christmas Eve with the screwdrivers and bolts from this tool calendar!Find a place in your shed for the Wera Tool Kit Calendar.
14. An advent calendar for your dog, even though treats should be for life and not just for Christmas...This isn't available on the high street, so you'll have to put in the legwork if you're going to reward your best pal.
15. And finally, one to throw straight on the radiator...Because it might be Christmas, but you'll never get away from these little bastards. Grab yourself a Minions advent calendar and paint the town yellow.
21 Teeny, Tiny Friends Continuity Errors That Will Only Annoy The Truest Fans
The line is a dot to them.
21 Tumblr Post To Make You LOL On This Fine Day
Turns Out May Is A Monumental Month In Friends History
Oh. May. God!
17 Hidden Secrets From The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air
11 Times Theresa May Revealed The Cyborg Beneath
She a cyborg, fo real.
This App Tells You How Much Bae Likes You
Life's greatest mystery.
This Restaurant Made The 101-Cheese Pizza Of Our Dreams
PIZZA! WE LIKE PIZZA!
17 Homemade Sex Toys That'll Make You Weep For Humanity
"Why pay more for nipple clamps when these will do just fine?"
27 Brie-liant Cheese Jokes That Definitely Aren't Mature
I have a cheese addiction. Luckily it's only mild.
21 Inappropriate Children's Books You Can Actually Buy
Who's read "The Muffin Muncher"?
21 Iconic Things Will Smith Has Done Because He Is A Total Icon
Now this is a story all about how…
28 Harry Potter Mistakes You Definitely Missed
Not very professional, guys.
The 16 Creepiest Products In Sweden's Museum Of Failure
Colgate Lasagne. Yep, that happened.
17 Inappropriate Sex Jokes Hidden In Rugrats
"I've rented Lonely Space Vixens. That's for after you go to bed"
You Can Now Do A Gummy Bear Green Juice Cleanse
Because what else was there left to invent?
Watch Trump Get Savagely Ripped By The Simpsons and Twitter
The internet came thru.
Friends Superfans Really Want A Lego Set Of The Show
Monica’s apartment in Lego form? YES. PUHLEASE.
27 Feminist Comebacks That Give You Faith
Can we get you some ice for that burn?
50 Of The Most Shocking Moments EVER On Impractical Jokers
Piercings, planes, pole dancing and poor presenting.
12 Times Clarissa Really Did Explain It All
Melissa Joan Hart's in talks for a Sabrina/Clarissa reboot!