15 Ridiculous Advent Calendars You Need This Christmas
1. A DIY cheese calendar, for those who want to sub out their chocolate fix for another vice equally as tasty-yet-bad-for-you
2. This sharers advent calendar contains two truffles per day, so while designed for couples, is ideal for singles looking for comfort in the face of aching loneliness this Xmas
Check out Hotel Chocolat's Truffles For Two.
3. This £125 wooden calendar turns the process of rationing chocolates over Yuletide into a luxury diabetes-inducing experience
If you've got a wad of cash burning a hole in your wallet, the Fortnum & Mason Wooden Calendar is the one for you.
4. Inexplicably bored of chocolates, but still want to rot your teeth? This sweet calendar will fill just the cavity!
Get your dentist-baiting Haribo Advent Calendar here.
5. A humble tea bag calendar, for those of you who need more than a small slab of chocolate to perk them up on a winter’s morning
We're still waiting on a borderline-illegal-levels-of-caffeine energy drink edition, but the English Tea Shop Tea Bag Calendar will fill the gap.
6. Buying presents for an impatient child? Keep them satisfied with this Playmobil calendar, which stretches the gift-giving process out over 24 days
Fork out for the Playmobil Advent Calendar here.
7. Turn said impatient child into a future master-architect/nerd with this Star Wars Lego calendar
Hand over your hard-earned pounds for the Lego Advent Calendar here.
8. Turn said impatient child into a future master-sculptor with this Play-Doh calendar
Lay claim to your suspiciously-Minions-y Play-Doh Advent Calendar here.
9. Getting a quality non-artificial tree can be expensive, but if you plant the seeds from this calendar, you’ll have your own by the following year!
(NB pine trees can take years to grow (NBB there are no pine tree seeds included in Not On The High Street's Seed Advent Calendar, but it does contain plenty of other worthwhile additions to your garden.)
10. This boozy craft beer calendar completely replaces the need to decorate. Simply whack it down in the middle of your lounge and then have a brewski to celebrate a job well done!
Get your ID out for the Best Of British Beer Calendar.
11. A gin edition, for those of you planning to blot out as much of the lead up to Christmas as possible…
Back up your 'gin enthusiast' social media bio claims with The Ginvent Calendar.
12. And an absinthe edition, for those of you planning to blot out as many of your previous Christmases as possible
Forget your past with the Master Of Malt Absinthe Calendar.
13. Feel like you haven’t got enough time to go shopping? No matter! Just make all your presents on Christmas Eve with the screwdrivers and bolts from this tool calendar!
Find a place in your shed for the Wera Tool Kit Calendar.
14. An advent calendar for your dog, even though treats should be for life and not just for Christmas...
This isn't available on the high street, so you'll have to put in the legwork if you're going to reward your best pal.
15. And finally, one to throw straight on the radiator...
Because it might be Christmas, but you'll never get away from these little bastards. Grab yourself a Minions advent calendar and paint the town yellow.
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 3 Queens Slayed The Meet The Queens Premiere
Fierce and fabulous.
RuPaul’s All Stars 3 Queens Are Setting The Bar High For This Season
Like, really high. Look at those splits.
Ross Geller Is The Fakest Die Hard Fan, Like Ever
Loves films. Doesn't recognise star of films.
This 'Friends: The Movie' Trailer Has Us SHOOK
Please be real please be real please be real.
Scrubs’ Doctor Cox’s Hate For Hugh Jackman Was Fuelled By Love, Apparently
Will Smith Just Saved YouTube And It’s The Best Thing You'll Watch In 2018
Move over YouTubers, there's a new vlogger in town.
Friends Had Some Very Clear Body Doubles And We Can’t Unsee Them
They don't even look like the cast!
The Apartment Numbers In Friends Changed And You Didn’t Even Notice
4 and 5 or 19 and 20? TELL US THE TRUTH!
Did Monica Geller REALLY Forget Her Own Husband?
These plot holes just keep on coming.
Will Smith Went To The Zoo And Kindly Shared The Experience With Us
Spoiler: He doesn't get bitten.
These Drag Race Stars Have YouTube Shows That You NEED To Be Watching
All we want to do is watch them bake.
It’s Your Last Chance To Enter This Year’s Funny Women Awards
Make us LOL.
Quiz: Which RuPaul’s Drag Race Winner Are You?
When we grow up, we want to be Bianca Del Rio.
What Is RuPaul's All Stars And Why Are We Gagging For Season 3?
Shantay, you stay right there. It's about to get good.
Katherine Ryan Drops Her Top Six Roast Battle Tips
Not to be confused with pot roast.
Quiz: Would You Sacrifice Your Friends To Save Humanity?
RuPaul Is A HUGE Fan Of Broad City And Life Doesn’t Get Better Than This
It's true, this is as good as it gets folks.
Millennials Are LIVING For The Outfits On Friends And We Don’t Blame Them
Rachel Green is forever a fashion icon.
Scrubs Merch Only TRUE Fans Will Understand
Rick & Morty Just Gave Us Lesbian Summer And We're Obsessed With Her Already
We really wish C-137 Beth was allergic to red wine.