15 Ridiculous Advent Calendars You Need This Christmas
1. A DIY cheese calendar, for those who want to sub out their chocolate fix for another vice equally as tasty-yet-bad-for-you
2. This sharers advent calendar contains two truffles per day, so while designed for couples, is ideal for singles looking for comfort in the face of aching loneliness this Xmas
Check out Hotel Chocolat's Truffles For Two.
3. This £125 wooden calendar turns the process of rationing chocolates over Yuletide into a luxury diabetes-inducing experience
If you've got a wad of cash burning a hole in your wallet, the Fortnum & Mason Wooden Calendar is the one for you.
4. Inexplicably bored of chocolates, but still want to rot your teeth? This sweet calendar will fill just the cavity!
Get your dentist-baiting Haribo Advent Calendar here.
5. A humble tea bag calendar, for those of you who need more than a small slab of chocolate to perk them up on a winter’s morning
We're still waiting on a borderline-illegal-levels-of-caffeine energy drink edition, but the English Tea Shop Tea Bag Calendar will fill the gap.
6. Buying presents for an impatient child? Keep them satisfied with this Playmobil calendar, which stretches the gift-giving process out over 24 days
Fork out for the Playmobil Advent Calendar here.
7. Turn said impatient child into a future master-architect/nerd with this Star Wars Lego calendar
Hand over your hard-earned pounds for the Lego Advent Calendar here.
8. Turn said impatient child into a future master-sculptor with this Play-Doh calendar
Lay claim to your suspiciously-Minions-y Play-Doh Advent Calendar here.
9. Getting a quality non-artificial tree can be expensive, but if you plant the seeds from this calendar, you’ll have your own by the following year!
(NB pine trees can take years to grow (NBB there are no pine tree seeds included in Not On The High Street's Seed Advent Calendar, but it does contain plenty of other worthwhile additions to your garden.)
10. This boozy craft beer calendar completely replaces the need to decorate. Simply whack it down in the middle of your lounge and then have a brewski to celebrate a job well done!
Get your ID out for the Best Of British Beer Calendar.
11. A gin edition, for those of you planning to blot out as much of the lead up to Christmas as possible…
Back up your 'gin enthusiast' social media bio claims with The Ginvent Calendar.
12. And an absinthe edition, for those of you planning to blot out as many of your previous Christmases as possible
Forget your past with the Master Of Malt Absinthe Calendar.
13. Feel like you haven’t got enough time to go shopping? No matter! Just make all your presents on Christmas Eve with the screwdrivers and bolts from this tool calendar!
Find a place in your shed for the Wera Tool Kit Calendar.
14. An advent calendar for your dog, even though treats should be for life and not just for Christmas...
This isn't available on the high street, so you'll have to put in the legwork if you're going to reward your best pal.
15. And finally, one to throw straight on the radiator...
Because it might be Christmas, but you'll never get away from these little bastards. Grab yourself a Minions advent calendar and paint the town yellow.
The Absolute Funniest Reactions To Donald Trump's UK Visit
Zach Braff: "Holy sh*t, they hate him so much."
Why 10 Things I Hate About You Is The Best Film Of All Time
Twitter says so. So, there.
UK Summer 2018 Festivals You Don't Want To Miss
We want to visit ALL OF THEM.
Everything We Know About The Impractical Jokers Movie So Far
We want to see it NOW.
Only Super Fans Will Understand This Amazing New Range of Friends Dolls
Featuring Monica's Bahamas braids AND the turkey head!
Fix Your Heartbreak By Watching This Unstoppable Lemon Roll Down A Hill
The nation is gripped.
Experts Monitored Rick & Morty Fan's Typical Viewing Habits And Wow, Just Wow
Own up, who binge-watches each new series in ONE DAY?
Sitcom Writers Reveal What Your Fave TV Characters Are Doing In 2018
Rachel and Ross ARE still together... but what about Gavin & Stacey?
The Best Upcoming Animated Films Of 2018 You Don't Want To Miss
Grab your diaries, you NEED to see these.
9 Reasons To Be Completely In Love With England Right Now
Seriously, is this the best summer or WHAT?
25 Super Weird, Crazy Fun Things To Do In London
Come sniff Amy Winehouse's poo. We dare you.
Primark Is Selling Friends Bedding And Could We BE More Excited?
Where better to master the hug 'n' roll?
Matt LeBlanc Just Found Out That Monica Was Supposed To End Up With Joey & He Sounds Confused AF
Could he BE more freaked out?
The First Trailer For Karl Pilkington's 'Sick Of It' Will Make You Howl
It's his first project away from accidental comedy...
Trump Blimp WILL Fly Over Parliament During POTUS Visit And We're Screaming
See it on 13th July, or catch the WORLD TOUR!
Friendsfest: Could It BE Any More Amazing?
The answer's no, so it's all a moo point anyway.
Everything You Need To Know About Comedy Central Live
Jimmy Carr, Russell Howard and Katherine Ryan headline Comedy Central Live, a three-day stand-up festival taking place at Southampton’s Hoglands Park on 5th, 6th and 7th October, 2018.
These England Vs Colombia Memes Are The Best Bit About The Win
Wait until you see the Friends one...
19 Batshit England Celebrations That Will Literally Make You Sob
IT'S COMING HOOOOOOOME
12 Best World Cup Tweets To Keep You Going
IT'S (probs not) COMING HOME!!!