The 10 Funniest Jokes From Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2018
Edinburgh Fringe guarantees the same stuff every year - awesome hangovers, plenty of rain and some of the best jokes you've heard in a LONG time.
Adam Rowe took the crown for Dave’s 'Funniest Joke Of The Fringe' with a killer one-liner, taken from his show 'Undeniable':
1. "Working at the JobCentre has to be a tense job - knowing that if you get fired, you still have to come in the next day."
LOL. While we have to agree that's a rib-tickler, the competition was pretty fierce - check out the rest of 2018's Top 10:
2. "I had a job drilling holes for water - it was well boring" - Leo Kearse
3. "I took out a loan to pay for an exorcism. If I don't pay it back, I'm going to get repossessed" - Olaf Falafel
4. "In my last relationship, I hated being treated like a piece of meat. She was a vegan and refused to touch me" - Daniel Audritt
5. "What do colour blind people do when they are told to eat their greens?" - Flo and Joan
6. "I've got a new job collecting all the jumpers left in the park at the weekends, but it's not easy. They keep moving the goalposts" - Darren Walsh
7. "Trump said he'd build a wall but he hasn't even picked up a brick. He's just another middle-aged man failing on a DIY project" - Justin Moorhouse
8. "I lost a friend after we had an argument about the Tardis. I thought it was a little thing, but it seemed much bigger once we got into it" - Adele Cliff
9. "Why are they calling it Brexit and not The Great British Break Off?" - Alex Edelman
10. "I think love is like central heating. You turn it on before guests arrive and pretend it's like this all the time" - Laura Lexx
If you're not heading to bonny Scotland for some belly laughs this August, be sure to start thinking about next year...
Amazing Jokes From 2017 Fringe:
The Funniest Jokes From The 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Festival So Far
What's Your Perfect UK Weekend Getaway?
Staycations ARE more popular than ever...
The Ultimate Bucket List For London Movie Buffs
Fun and quirky ways to celebrate the silver screen.
Seth Rogen’s Funniest Film Moments
"I'm going to try to conduct myself in such a way that does not risk global humiliation."
5 Times Charlize Theron Proved She's A Badass
"Am I being too bossy?"
The Best Comedy Shows And Gigs Around The World 2019
Friends: The Parody Musical, Underbelly and Fleabag live!
Kendal Calling Festival's Comedy Line Up Revealed
Josh Widdicombe, Reginald D.Hunter & tons more.
FriendsFest Is Back!
The summer's biggest TV event is back!
The 2019 Oscar Nominations Are Finally Here And WOAH
There are some real surprises.
50 Super Weird, Crazy Fun Things To Do In London
Come sniff Amy Winehouse's poo. We dare you.
Amazing Shows, Gigs And Plays You Can't Miss In 2019
From comedy to cabaret, fill up your calendar...
The One With Russ' Turns 23 Today And It's Still Weird AF
Almost a quarter of a century later, we still don't get it.
23 Years Later, Friends' Russ VS. 'Snaro' Mystery Is Solved
THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!
25 Weird And Wonderful Things To Do This Christmas In London
'Tis the season to be (very, very) jolly...
The Comedy Lovers Christmas Gift Guide 2018
Get some LOLs in your life this Crimbo.
The Impractical Jokers Spill The Beans On Season 7 Christmas Finale
"Who knows, Santa may show up or may not, we'll see!"
New Look Just Released A Range Of Friends Christmas T-Shirts
Here's to a lousy Christmas, and a crappy new year!
2-4-1 Cinema Tickets To See Some Christmas Classics
Home Alone, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Elf, Bad Santa and more at the BFI!
Dude! Stoner Saturdays Are Coming to the BFI
Under 25? You can get in for just £3
RuPaul Hints Trixie Mattel SHOULDN'T Have Won All Stars Amid Elimination Changes
"I didn't count on the other girls who came back being so vindictive [to Shangela]!"
The First Toy Story 4 Trailer Reveals A Dangerous New Character
"Somebody get him before he pokes an eye out!"