Peperami Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions – Peperami Competition
1. This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or members of their immediate families, including any live-in partner or household member) of any Sky UK Group company (“Sky”), or any Paramount UK Partnership company trading as Comedy Central (“Comedy Central”), or Jack Link’s (the “Advertiser”) or any agencies involved with the competition, and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
2. You can enter the competition by going to www.facebook.com/comedycentraluk and by clicking on the ‘like’ button on the social media post. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
3. This promotion opens at 00:01 on 27 November 2017 and the closing date is 23:59 on 04 December 2017.
4. One entry per person. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Early, late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
5. There will be one Winner ("Winner"). Winner will be selected randomly from all the entrants that liked the social media post. The random draw will be held on 05 December 2017 and Winner will be contacted by telephone within 3 days of being selected.
6. The Winner will receive the following prize: one pair of tickets to The Comedy Store (to be taken in January, date to be agreed between Sky and Winner, based on Winner and ticket availability); one night in a London based hotel; £300 cash spending money. The prize does not include transfers, meals, trips, travel insurance, taxes, service charges, or any other service or item not specifically described above.
7. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. The Promoter and/or Comedy Central reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
9. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and/or Comedy Central and each of their associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s and/or Comedy Central’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
10. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
11. The Promoter and/or Comedy Central will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the Winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s and/or Comedy Central’s reasonable control.
12. If the Winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s and/or Comedy Central’s reasonable control, then the Promoter and/or Comedy Central reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
13. The Promoter’s and/or Comedy Central’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
14. Details of the Winners’ name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
15. The name, county and photograph of the Winners may be used by any of the Data Users (defined below) and each of their associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The Winners agree to allow the Data Users to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
16. Personal Data:
16.1. In addition to the use specified above, any of the Promoter, the Advertiser, the Advertiser’s agent and the Broadcasters Comedy Central UK (each a “Data User”) may retain, use and share each entrant’s personal details for any of the following purposes:
. 16.1.1. for the purpose of administering the promotion;
. 16.1.2. to facilitate the supply of prizes (in this case data may be transferred to other entities for the purpose of supplying the prizes);
. 16.1.3. where the entrant is aged 18 or over and appropriate consents have been received at the point of entry for this prize promotion, for the purposes outlined paragraph 17 below; and
. 16.1.4. so that that Sky and Advertiser (as provider of the prize) may assess the marketing value of this promotion.
The privacy policies of the Data Users are detailed in Paragraph 17 below.
18. The Promoter and/or Comedy Central reserve the right to extend the closing date or terminate the competition and withhold the prize(s) where events beyond the Promoter’s and/or Comedy Central’s reasonable control make such action necessary. The Promoter’s and/or Comedy Central’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the competition, including the choice of any Winner of a prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Comedy Central staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
20. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
21. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim (including any non-contractual dispute or claim) arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: Sky UK Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.
13 Things That ALWAYS Happen After Going Out On New Year's Eve
New year, same old you.
Your Fitness Journey As Told By Broad City
From coach potato to gym qween...
28 Times Broad City Summed Up Your New Year's Eve
Yas queen! Your 2018 starts here...
21 Of The Best Dancing GIFs From Friends
Happy New Year's Eve!
The Most Ridiculous New Year Injuries Ever
Your NYE will seem tame by comparison.
12 New Year’s Resolutions You Might Actually Keep in 2018
Dry January my ar*e.
The One With All The New Year's Resolutions From Friends
Leather pants, flying planes and WAY less gossip (maybe).
11 Christmas Traditions Every Friends Fans Will Remember
We hope you had a lousy Christmas.
The One Where Friends Taught You How To Survive Christmas
If all else fails, stick your head in the turkey.
Simply The Worst Christmas Cracker Jokes Of All Time
OF ALL TIME.
The All-Time Ugliest Christmas Jumpers In Existence
Deck the halls with - wait, what is that?
The 17 Worst Christmas Presents That Have Ever Been Recieved
Don't you feel grateful now?
11 Alternative Christmas Movies To Watch When You're Over The Rest
Because how many times can a person watch Miracle On 34th Street?
The Perfect Christmas According To Comedians
How would you spend your dream Christmas Day?
Here's What 13 Kids From Your Favourite Xmas Movies Look Like Now
One of them went on to star in The Big Bang Theory...
The All Time Best Christmas Moments In Friends
Here's to a lousy Christmas... and a crappy New Year!
Friends Christmas Jumpers You Need In Your LIfe
Could you BE any more festive?!
Rick And Morty Are About To Release New Comic Books And You’re Not Ready
Pickle Rick is a Vindicator?
This Monsters University X Call Me By Your Name Mash Up Will Make You Ugly Cry
WHO DID THIS?!
11 Times The Friends Cast Shared Honest Opinions About Their Characters
David Schwimmer said WHAT, NOW?