Peperami Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions – Peperami Competition
1. This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or members of their immediate families, including any live-in partner or household member) of any Sky UK Group company (“Sky”), or any Paramount UK Partnership company trading as Comedy Central (“Comedy Central”), or Jack Link’s (the “Advertiser”) or any agencies involved with the competition, and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
2. You can enter the competition by going to www.facebook.com/comedycentraluk and by clicking on the ‘like’ button on the social media post. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
3. This promotion opens at 00:01 on 27 November 2017 and the closing date is 23:59 on 04 December 2017.
4. One entry per person. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Early, late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
5. There will be one Winner ("Winner"). Winner will be selected randomly from all the entrants that liked the social media post. The random draw will be held on 05 December 2017 and Winner will be contacted by telephone within 3 days of being selected.
6. The Winner will receive the following prize: one pair of tickets to The Comedy Store (to be taken in January, date to be agreed between Sky and Winner, based on Winner and ticket availability); one night in a London based hotel; £300 cash spending money. The prize does not include transfers, meals, trips, travel insurance, taxes, service charges, or any other service or item not specifically described above.
7. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. The Promoter and/or Comedy Central reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
9. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and/or Comedy Central and each of their associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s and/or Comedy Central’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
10. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
11. The Promoter and/or Comedy Central will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the Winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s and/or Comedy Central’s reasonable control.
12. If the Winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s and/or Comedy Central’s reasonable control, then the Promoter and/or Comedy Central reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
13. The Promoter’s and/or Comedy Central’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
14. Details of the Winners’ name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
15. The name, county and photograph of the Winners may be used by any of the Data Users (defined below) and each of their associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The Winners agree to allow the Data Users to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
16. Personal Data:
16.1. In addition to the use specified above, any of the Promoter, the Advertiser, the Advertiser’s agent and the Broadcasters Comedy Central UK (each a “Data User”) may retain, use and share each entrant’s personal details for any of the following purposes:
. 16.1.1. for the purpose of administering the promotion;
. 16.1.2. to facilitate the supply of prizes (in this case data may be transferred to other entities for the purpose of supplying the prizes);
. 16.1.3. where the entrant is aged 18 or over and appropriate consents have been received at the point of entry for this prize promotion, for the purposes outlined paragraph 17 below; and
. 16.1.4. so that that Sky and Advertiser (as provider of the prize) may assess the marketing value of this promotion.
The privacy policies of the Data Users are detailed in Paragraph 17 below.
18. The Promoter and/or Comedy Central reserve the right to extend the closing date or terminate the competition and withhold the prize(s) where events beyond the Promoter’s and/or Comedy Central’s reasonable control make such action necessary. The Promoter’s and/or Comedy Central’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the competition, including the choice of any Winner of a prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Comedy Central staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
20. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
21. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim (including any non-contractual dispute or claim) arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: Sky UK Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.
People Are Attempting To Get Their Dogs To Say 'I Love You' And It's Adorable
We want one.
Matt LeBlanc Shockingly Reveals He ‘Acts For Money’
*insert dollar sign face emoji*
The Internet Claims To Know More Ambitious Crossovers Than Infinity War
They're not wrong.
RuPaul Becomes The First Drag Queen EVER To Land A Star On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame
Who Run The World? Women Dominate The Chortle Live Comedy Awards
GIRLS! GIRLS! GIRLS!
Shangela Reveals Her Could-Have-Been Lip Sync To Wrecking Ball
She was robbed? WE were robbed.
The Internet Is Comparing Photos Of Tessa Thompson To Cute Goats And She's Here For It
SUCH A CUTE BABY GOAT.
Did YOU Notice Matt LeBlanc Mouthing Jennifer Aniston’s Lines?
How have we never noticed this?
There’s A Reason Why Monica’s Apartment Was Purple, Guys
There's always a reason.
Matt LeBlanc Has Spoken Out On THOSE Retirement Rumours
He's not leaving us, guys.
Shangela Doesn’t Want You To Hate On Trixie For Winning All Stars 3
We love a selfless icon.
Rick And Morty Star In Run The Jewels' Latest Hip Hop Video
This Sh!t is LIT!
The Winner Of RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 3 Is Revealed: Condragulations!
SO many spoilers in this article...
Instagram Account Turns Call Me By Your Name Into Monet Artwork
Yeah, they named it 'Call Me By Monet'.
RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 3 Finale Is TONIGHT, But Who Deserves To Win?
Tonight at 2am on Comedy Central!
Cartoon Impractical Jokers Is Here And It's Everything We Dreamed Of
It's all we ever wanted.
Rick And Morty Just Played The Main Stage At A Festival, WT Actual F
Life doesn't get better than this.
The Internet Shares All The Wonderful, Nice Things It Absolutely HATES
Dogs in costumes, guys. STOP IT.
Beyonce Fans Admit Depraved Things They'd Do For Concert Tickets And OK, WOW
Is everything okay at home, guys?
Teen Co-Star Tells Adorable Stories Of Will Smith On The Fresh Prince Set
"He was still a human being through the process of everything."