The Definitive Ranking Of Drunk History Drunkenness
Series 2 of Drunk History has been a blast and we're gutted to say the last episode airs Wednesday, 10pm.
We've seen Emma Bunton shout the C word, Jack Whitehall declare himself a 'F*CKING LEGEND', Greg James run around with a giant black dildo, Michelle Keegan vomit live on camera, and Vicky Pattison in more clothes than ever before.But just how boozy did our storytellers, aka the country's best professional comedians, get? They were some of our most unreliable narrators ever, coming out with all kinds of bollocks. Here's our definitive ranking of Drunk History Drunkenness:
15. Charlotte RitchieWhat we drink on a typical night out, tbh.
14. Nish KumarNot bad... but also not great.
13. Isy SuttieProsecco = classy, sambuca = sassy.
12. Tom DavisHe's a big guy (6ft 7), we reckon he could have handled more.
11. Jessica KnappettA fair effort. Enough alcohol to give you courage to dance with your auntie at a cousin's wedding.
10. Elis JamesSadly, Elis got beaten by his mate John Robins, but Elis did maintain more dignity, so maybe he is the true winner.
9. Josie LongA very... interesting... choice of drinks, here.
8. Tom CraineThe minimum amount of booze we need to cope with our famillies over Christmas.
7. Chris RamseyHe may have just stuck to one drink... but he had truck-loads of it (well, 16 pints).
6. Tom ParryThere is so much mixing of drinks here. He was probably drunk enough to enjoy a night at an Oceana.
5. Iain StirlingThe level of drunkenness where you make best friends with the bouncer that's just thrown you out of a bar.
4. John RobinsThere was a bucket on set for this one, just in case...
3. Matt RichardsonHe was wasted. Let's hope he didn't call up an ex in the Uber home.
2. Ed GambleHis finest moment? Burying his head into the sofa shouting, "fucking Nazis!"
and the drunkest... drum roll please...
1. Tom Rosenthaland... Bloody hell!!
(Also, yes, he totally vomited).
Catch the finale of Drunk History on Comedy Central, Wednesday at 10pm.
Related: 11 Most Historically-Innacurate Quotes On Drunk History
11 Most Historically-Innacurate Quotes On Drunk History
1 of 11
2 of 11
3 of 11
4 of 11
5 of 11
6 of 11
7 of 11
8 of 11
9 of 11
10 of 11
11 of 11
Related: The Best Bits From The Drunk History Geordie Shore Special
The Best Quotes From Drunk History Geordie Shore
Comedy Central1 of 13
Comedy Central2 of 13
Comedy Central3 of 13
Comedy Central4 of 13
Comedy Central5 of 13
Comedy Central6 of 13
Comedy Central7 of 13
Comedy Central8 of 13
Comedy Central9 of 13
Comedy Central10 of 13
11 of 13
Comedy Central12 of 13
Comedy Central13 of 13
This Harry Potter Escape Room Game Is Frankly Ridikkulus
Get trapped in Hogwarts FOREVER!
FFS Of Course Fidget Spinner Porn Is A Thing Now
If it exists, it's a porn...
The 8 Types Of Bank Holiday People You Definitely Know
“Oh, you know, the usual.”
How Good A Pirate Are You? Take The Quiz Now!
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho...
33 Awful Date Stories That'll Make You Feel Like Less Of An Unlovable Freak
It's tough out there...
14 Times Karma Bit People In The Ass, Hard
18 Father's Day Gifts That'll Make Him Cry, Lol, Or A Combination Of The Two
Collect your 'favourite child' award right here.
Here's What The Entire Cast Of Gossip Girl Looks Like Now
Louis Grimaldi has Neville Longbottomed VERY hard.
'Normalised' Disney Characters Are Actually Quite Disturbing
We think we preferred them how they were...
The Internet's Sassiest Kid Is Unrecognizable Now
Chloe! We're going to Disneyland!
The Pope Met Trump And He Was Not Happy About It
Ain’t no beef like papal beef.
13 Times Politicians Were Savage AF
Delete your account.
So Apparently Harry Potter Existed In The 80s
They’re eerily similar.
Awesome Tattoos Inspired By Your Fave Netflix Shows
These are just too cool.
Yep, People Are Using Old Nokia 3310s As Dildos
So *that's* what they mean by 'playing Snake'...
Meet The Snacket: A Jacket For Your Snacks
Give up, humanity, you've peaked...
Where Are Your Face Or Mine's Louis And Aida Now?
Did Aida run off with Harvey from So Solid Crew orrrr…?
11 Guaranteed Cures For The Post-Holiday Blues
So your trip's over, your tan's fading and the sun's already setting on summer. Here's how to get over it...
13 Things You Never Knew About Star Wars: A New Hope
A long time ago... 40 years to be exact!
Matthew Perry Reveals The One Friends Episode He Refused To Act In
"I called up and was like, 'Let's not do this one'."