The Definitive Ranking Of Drunk History Drunkenness
Series 2 of Drunk History has been a blast and we're gutted to say the last episode airs Wednesday, 10pm.
We've seen Emma Bunton shout the C word, Jack Whitehall declare himself a 'F*CKING LEGEND', Greg James run around with a giant black dildo, Michelle Keegan vomit live on camera, and Vicky Pattison in more clothes than ever before.But just how boozy did our storytellers, aka the country's best professional comedians, get? They were some of our most unreliable narrators ever, coming out with all kinds of bollocks. Here's our definitive ranking of Drunk History Drunkenness:
15. Charlotte RitchieWhat we drink on a typical night out, tbh.
14. Nish KumarNot bad... but also not great.
13. Isy SuttieProsecco = classy, sambuca = sassy.
12. Tom DavisHe's a big guy (6ft 7), we reckon he could have handled more.
11. Jessica KnappettA fair effort. Enough alcohol to give you courage to dance with your auntie at a cousin's wedding.
10. Elis JamesSadly, Elis got beaten by his mate John Robins, but Elis did maintain more dignity, so maybe he is the true winner.
9. Josie LongA very... interesting... choice of drinks, here.
8. Tom CraineThe minimum amount of booze we need to cope with our famillies over Christmas.
7. Chris RamseyHe may have just stuck to one drink... but he had truck-loads of it (well, 16 pints).
6. Tom ParryThere is so much mixing of drinks here. He was probably drunk enough to enjoy a night at an Oceana.
5. Iain StirlingThe level of drunkenness where you make best friends with the bouncer that's just thrown you out of a bar.
4. John RobinsThere was a bucket on set for this one, just in case...
3. Matt RichardsonHe was wasted. Let's hope he didn't call up an ex in the Uber home.
2. Ed GambleHis finest moment? Burying his head into the sofa shouting, "fucking Nazis!"
and the drunkest... drum roll please...
1. Tom Rosenthaland... Bloody hell!!
(Also, yes, he totally vomited).
Catch the finale of Drunk History on Comedy Central, Wednesday at 10pm.
Related: 11 Most Historically-Innacurate Quotes On Drunk History
11 Most Historically-Innacurate Quotes On Drunk History
1 of 11
2 of 11
3 of 11
4 of 11
5 of 11
6 of 11
7 of 11
8 of 11
9 of 11
10 of 11
11 of 11
Related: The Best Bits From The Drunk History Geordie Shore Special
The Best Quotes From Drunk History Geordie Shore
Comedy Central1 of 13
Comedy Central2 of 13
Comedy Central3 of 13
Comedy Central4 of 13
Comedy Central5 of 13
Comedy Central6 of 13
Comedy Central7 of 13
Comedy Central8 of 13
Comedy Central9 of 13
Comedy Central10 of 13
11 of 13
Comedy Central12 of 13
Comedy Central13 of 13
You Won't Believe How Much Your Favourite Pixar Films Change Around The World
Du hast 'en Freund in mir...
TV Romances That Never Should Have Happened
It was never going to work.
A Friends Cafe Just Opened, Complete With Central Perk Couch
'Should we go get some coffee?' 'Where?'
Who Said It: Trump Or A TV Character?
The Trump is stranger than fiction...
Deadpool's Beauty And The Beast Parody is Perfect
'No one's slick as Deadpool, no one's quick as Deadpool, no one punches you right in the d*ck like Deadpool.'
Every Time The Internet Expressed Our Feelings On Brexit
Sorry Home & Away Fans, It Turns Out Australia Is A Giant Hoax
Films You'd Never Guess Were Feminist
Tricking you into valuing women since 1987.
The 26 Best Movie Mums Of All Time
Mother knows best...
New Emirates Ad Featuring Jennifer Aniston Is Shady AF
We have a lot of questions.
Forget Chocolate, It's All About Cheester Eggs
They made cheese advent calendars, too.
Meet Your New Favourite Emojis
For all your favourite pies...
Simpsons Quotes That Perfectly Capture Our Feelings About Brexit
"This is terrible, at best."
Can You Match The Iconic Quote To The Movie?
Guaranteed you're not getting 10/10...
Reasons Mary Berry Is Everyone's Inappropriate Gran
"I'll have a bit of carpet."
Listen Up, Muggles! You Can Now Buy Butterbeer Ice Cream
Wonder if there's a fireplace at the supermarket?
What The F**k Is Wrong With Gucci Right Now?
Dank memes, socks and sandals...
The Funniest #WorldPoetryDay Tweets
This ain't no Shakespeare.
Every Game Of Thrones Easter Egg Hidden In TV And Films
Remember when they played 'Game Of Chairs' on Sesame Street?
Divorce Lawyers Are Revealing Why Couples Break Up
Bestiality is a real issue.