16 Rookie Mistakes Only True Friends Geeks Know About
1. In Season 1, Rachel leaves Barry FINKEL at the altar. Who is then referred to as Barry Farber for the rest of the series
2. When Rachel arrives at the coffee shop in the pilot episode, Monica introduces her to everyone, including Chandler
She snogged him a few years earlier at his university party AND stood by as Monica cut his toe off at a Geller Thanksgiving. She *blatantly* knew who he was - but maybe he just didn't recognise her post nose job...
3. That time Rachel, Phoebe and Joey went to visit Phoebe's dad and the dog trainer forgot to get out of the shot
4. When Ross found out his wife was a lesbian and discovered he had MAGIC POWERS on the same day
5. The fact that Courteney Cox was the ONLY friend not to receive an Emmy nomination for her part in the show even though she was blatantly the best character
Well isn't that just spit on your neck, kick you in the crotch fantastic?
6. When people thought Courteney spelled it 'Courtney'
Only a fake Friends geek would think that. Fools.
7. When Chandler called Joey 'Matt' by mistake
Listen carefully - he definitely most certainly probably says 'Matt'. Or 'man'. But we think it's 'Matt'. Sillies.
8. Ross is devasted when Carol, the first woman he ever slept with, realises she's a lesbian. But in The One With Rachel's Assistant we learn he boned the elderly library assistant at university
It's also implied that he 'got lucky' with Julie twice, before he tells Rachel she and Carol are the only women he's ever slept with. Liar, liar pants on fire. Or just a continuity slip.
9. In flashback episodes, Monica is *obsessed* with Chandler
To the point where she changes her appearance (and entire lifestyle) dramatically after he makes a comment about her weight, then devises an elaborate plan for getting him back. But in later episodes, she thinks the idea of finding him attractive is hilarious. When they eventually hook up, get engaged, married and adopt babies, her teen obsession is barely mentioned. Hmmmm.
10. When Ben COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED WITHOUT A TRACE
Ross and Carol's son Ben is frequently mentioned in early seasons of the show, but when Emma comes along he starts to get pushed out. By Season 8, Episode 12, he's gone forever. He is mentioned a handful of times in the 54 remaining episodes, and never meets his sister Emma on screen. WTF?
11. When Phoebe tells Mike she's never been in a serious relationship
But what about when she MOVED IN with bird-shooting police officer Gary!? Got a short memory haven't you Pheebs?
12. When Ellen DeGeneres turned down the role of Phoebe before it was given to Lisa Kudrow. Huh, like *her* career went anywhere afterwards
13. When Ross has no fucking idea how old he is or what month he was born in
He tells Gunther he was born in December, but when he breaks his hand in another episode, he states his birth date as October 18th. He's also meant to be 29 in THREE seasons of Friends (within which we see three Christmasses). And while we're on the subject, Joey is meant to be the youngest in the group (it's implied in Season 1's 'The One With The Birth'), but Rachel makes a HUGE deal out of being the last of them to turn 30. Sort it out, lads.
14. The fact it's *totally* weird that Ross and Rachel name their child EMMA
Remarkably similar to Emily, isn't it? The name of the woman the rest of the friends HATE, and who almost blighted their relationship for good when Ross said Rachel's name at their wedding?! Don't tell me Rachel would have stood for that shit. Too. weird.
15. When Chandler is as shocked by Ross' 'sound' as everyone else. THEY WERE IN A BAND TOGETHER AT COLLEGE, YOU'D THINK HE'D REMEMBER
16. When no one seems to notice that Joey's AGENT delivered Carol and Ross' baby in Season 1
Change of career, Estelle?
All Of The Hidden Smiley Faces In Friends
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 3 Queens Slayed The Meet The Queens Premiere
Fierce and fabulous.
RuPaul’s All Stars 3 Queens Are Setting The Bar High For This Season
Like, really high. Look at those splits.
Ross Geller Is The Fakest Die Hard Fan, Like Ever
Loves films. Doesn't recognise star of films.
This 'Friends: The Movie' Trailer Has Us SHOOK
Please be real please be real please be real.
Scrubs’ Doctor Cox’s Hate For Hugh Jackman Was Fuelled By Love, Apparently
Will Smith Just Saved YouTube And It’s The Best Thing You'll Watch In 2018
Move over YouTubers, there's a new vlogger in town.
Friends Had Some Very Clear Body Doubles And We Can’t Unsee Them
They don't even look like the cast!
The Apartment Numbers In Friends Changed And You Didn’t Even Notice
4 and 5 or 19 and 20? TELL US THE TRUTH!
Did Monica Geller REALLY Forget Her Own Husband?
These plot holes just keep on coming.
Will Smith Went To The Zoo And Kindly Shared The Experience With Us
Spoiler: He doesn't get bitten.
These Drag Race Stars Have YouTube Shows That You NEED To Be Watching
All we want to do is watch them bake.
It’s Your Last Chance To Enter This Year’s Funny Women Awards
Make us LOL.
Quiz: Which RuPaul’s Drag Race Winner Are You?
When we grow up, we want to be Bianca Del Rio.
What Is RuPaul's All Stars And Why Are We Gagging For Season 3?
Shantay, you stay right there. It's about to get good.
Katherine Ryan Drops Her Top Six Roast Battle Tips
Not to be confused with pot roast.
Quiz: Would You Sacrifice Your Friends To Save Humanity?
RuPaul Is A HUGE Fan Of Broad City And Life Doesn’t Get Better Than This
It's true, this is as good as it gets folks.
Millennials Are LIVING For The Outfits On Friends And We Don’t Blame Them
Rachel Green is forever a fashion icon.
Scrubs Merch Only TRUE Fans Will Understand
Rick & Morty Just Gave Us Lesbian Summer And We're Obsessed With Her Already
We really wish C-137 Beth was allergic to red wine.