16 Rookie Mistakes Only True Friends Geeks Know About
1. In Season 1, Rachel leaves Barry FINKEL at the altar. Who is then referred to as Barry Farber for the rest of the series
2. When Rachel arrives at the coffee shop in the pilot episode, Monica introduces her to everyone, including Chandler
She snogged him a few years earlier at his university party AND stood by as Monica cut his toe off at a Geller Thanksgiving. She *blatantly* knew who he was - but maybe he just didn't recognise her post nose job...
3. That time Rachel, Phoebe and Joey went to visit Phoebe's dad and the dog trainer forgot to get out of the shot
4. When Ross found out his wife was a lesbian and discovered he had MAGIC POWERS on the same day
5. The fact that Courteney Cox was the ONLY friend not to receive an Emmy nomination for her part in the show even though she was blatantly the best character
Well isn't that just spit on your neck, kick you in the crotch fantastic?
6. When people thought Courteney spelled it 'Courtney'
Only a fake Friends geek would think that. Fools.
7. When Chandler called Joey 'Matt' by mistake
Listen carefully - he definitely most certainly probably says 'Matt'. Or 'man'. But we think it's 'Matt'. Sillies.
8. Ross is devasted when Carol, the first woman he ever slept with, realises she's a lesbian. But in The One With Rachel's Assistant we learn he boned the elderly library assistant at university
It's also implied that he 'got lucky' with Julie twice, before he tells Rachel she and Carol are the only women he's ever slept with. Liar, liar pants on fire. Or just a continuity slip.
9. In flashback episodes, Monica is *obsessed* with Chandler
To the point where she changes her appearance (and entire lifestyle) dramatically after he makes a comment about her weight, then devises an elaborate plan for getting him back. But in later episodes, she thinks the idea of finding him attractive is hilarious. When they eventually hook up, get engaged, married and adopt babies, her teen obsession is barely mentioned. Hmmmm.
10. When Ben COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED WITHOUT A TRACE
Ross and Carol's son Ben is frequently mentioned in early seasons of the show, but when Emma comes along he starts to get pushed out. By Season 8, Episode 12, he's gone forever. He is mentioned a handful of times in the 54 remaining episodes, and never meets his sister Emma on screen. WTF?
11. When Phoebe tells Mike she's never been in a serious relationship
But what about when she MOVED IN with bird-shooting police officer Gary!? Got a short memory haven't you Pheebs?
12. When Ellen DeGeneres turned down the role of Phoebe before it was given to Lisa Kudrow. Huh, like *her* career went anywhere afterwards
13. When Ross has no fucking idea how old he is or what month he was born in
He tells Gunther he was born in December, but when he breaks his hand in another episode, he states his birth date as October 18th. He's also meant to be 29 in THREE seasons of Friends (within which we see three Christmasses). And while we're on the subject, Joey is meant to be the youngest in the group (it's implied in Season 1's 'The One With The Birth'), but Rachel makes a HUGE deal out of being the last of them to turn 30. Sort it out, lads.
14. The fact it's *totally* weird that Ross and Rachel name their child EMMA
Remarkably similar to Emily, isn't it? The name of the woman the rest of the friends HATE, and who almost blighted their relationship for good when Ross said Rachel's name at their wedding?! Don't tell me Rachel would have stood for that shit. Too. weird.
15. When Chandler is as shocked by Ross' 'sound' as everyone else. THEY WERE IN A BAND TOGETHER AT COLLEGE, YOU'D THINK HE'D REMEMBER
16. When no one seems to notice that Joey's AGENT delivered Carol and Ross' baby in Season 1
Change of career, Estelle?
All Of The Hidden Smiley Faces In Friends
The Best Comedy Shows And Gigs Around The World 2019
Friends: The Parody Musical, Underbelly and Fleabag live!
Kendal Calling Festival's Comedy Line Up Revealed
Josh Widdicombe, Reginald D.Hunter & tons more.
FriendsFest Is Back!
The summer's biggest TV event is back!
The 2019 Oscar Nominations Are Finally Here And WOAH
There are some real surprises.
50 Super Weird, Crazy Fun Things To Do In London
Come sniff Amy Winehouse's poo. We dare you.
Amazing Shows, Gigs And Plays You Can't Miss In 2019
From comedy to cabaret, fill up your calendar...
The One With Russ' Turns 23 Today And It's Still Weird AF
Almost a quarter of a century later, we still don't get it.
23 Years Later, Friends' Russ VS. 'Snaro' Mystery Is Solved
THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!
25 Weird And Wonderful Things To Do This Christmas In London
'Tis the season to be (very, very) jolly...
The Comedy Lovers Christmas Gift Guide 2018
Get some LOLs in your life this Crimbo.
The Impractical Jokers Spill The Beans On Season 7 Christmas Finale
"Who knows, Santa may show up or may not, we'll see!"
New Look Just Released A Range Of Friends Christmas T-Shirts
Here's to a lousy Christmas, and a crappy new year!
2-4-1 Cinema Tickets To See Some Christmas Classics
Home Alone, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Elf, Bad Santa and more at the BFI!
Dude! Stoner Saturdays Are Coming to the BFI
Under 25? You can get in for just £3
RuPaul Hints Trixie Mattel SHOULDN'T Have Won All Stars Amid Elimination Changes
"I didn't count on the other girls who came back being so vindictive [to Shangela]!"
The First Toy Story 4 Trailer Reveals A Dangerous New Character
"Somebody get him before he pokes an eye out!"
Elle McPherson Sets Record Straight On Rumours She Regretted Starring In Friends
"Had I known how successful it was before going, I think I would have chickened out because it was such an iconic show."
Which WTF Advent Calendar Will You Choose This Crimbo?
Dog food, gin, and even cheese! We've got it all covered...
Here's Every Single Detail Released About The Impractical Jokers Movie
The HUGE pranks, the wrap cake, the DIRECTOR'S CHAIR? This is all too much...
Oh. My. God! Ugly Naked Guy Called For A Friends Reunion
HE TALKED ABOUT THE POKING DEVICE.