18 Friends One-Liners To Help You Survive January
1. When your flatmate is talking about Veganuary again
Chandler: “I just realised I can sleep with my eyes open.”
2. When your new personal trainer’s getting a kick out of torturing you
Ross: “Ah. Humour based on my pain.”
3. When you’re explaining the reason behind your New Year’s resolutions
Rachel: “It’s like… all of my life, everyone has always told me, “You’re a shoe!”
4. When your BFF’s half-arsing their New Year’s resolutions
Phoebe: “That’s not running, let’s goooo!”
5. When it was a particularly stressful commute
Chandler: “Someone on the subway licked my neck! LICKED MY NECK!”
6. When your boss asks for your opinion on something before 10am
Chandler: “I’m not great at the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?”
7. When you’re feeling particularly sensitive about everything
Joey: “It’s not what you said, it’s the way you said it.”
8. When someone you don’t like asks your mate for your number
Chandler: “Tell him to email me at www-dot-ha-ha-not-so-much-dot-com!”
9. When your flatmate comes in and finds you off the health wagon
Joey: “Well, the fridge broke, so I had to eat everything.”
10. When someone invites you to brunch on Sunday
Chandler: “It’s a Sunday. I don’t move on Sundays.”
11. When someone asks you to leave the house at all
Phoebe: “Oh, I wish I could, but I don’t want to.”
12. When your friend’s got a new job, a new boo and a very non-January outlook on life
Rachel: “I mean, isn’t that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic?"
13. When you ditch Dry January after a fortnight
Phoebe: “Sweet Lord! This is what evil must taste like.”
14.When your other half just won’t quit nagging you
Ross: “I am this close to tugging on my testicles again.”
15. When the person you're Tindering asks why you’re on the app
Chandler: “I’m hopeless and awkward and desperate for love!”
16. When you’re sober, skint and miserable af
Rachel: “But today, it’s like there’s rock bottom, then 50 feet of crap, then me.”
17. When someone’s moaning about being sober, skint and miserable af
Monica: “Welcome to the real world! It sucks! You’re gonna love it!”
18. When January 31st finally arrives
Rachel: “And that, my friend, is what they call closure.”
YOU NEED TO SEE: If The Friends Cast Had Instagram
If The Friends Cast Had Instagram
13 Things That ALWAYS Happen After Going Out On New Year's Eve
New year, same old you.
Your Fitness Journey As Told By Broad City
From coach potato to gym qween...
28 Times Broad City Summed Up Your New Year's Eve
Yas queen! Your 2018 starts here...
21 Of The Best Dancing GIFs From Friends
Happy New Year's Eve!
The Most Ridiculous New Year Injuries Ever
Your NYE will seem tame by comparison.
12 New Year’s Resolutions You Might Actually Keep in 2018
Dry January my ar*e.
The One With All The New Year's Resolutions From Friends
Leather pants, flying planes and WAY less gossip (maybe).
11 Christmas Traditions Every Friends Fans Will Remember
We hope you had a lousy Christmas.
The One Where Friends Taught You How To Survive Christmas
If all else fails, stick your head in the turkey.
Simply The Worst Christmas Cracker Jokes Of All Time
OF ALL TIME.
The All-Time Ugliest Christmas Jumpers In Existence
Deck the halls with - wait, what is that?
The 17 Worst Christmas Presents That Have Ever Been Recieved
Don't you feel grateful now?
11 Alternative Christmas Movies To Watch When You're Over The Rest
Because how many times can a person watch Miracle On 34th Street?
The Perfect Christmas According To Comedians
How would you spend your dream Christmas Day?
Here's What 13 Kids From Your Favourite Xmas Movies Look Like Now
One of them went on to star in The Big Bang Theory...
The All Time Best Christmas Moments In Friends
Here's to a lousy Christmas... and a crappy New Year!
Rick And Morty Are About To Release New Comic Books And You’re Not Ready
Pickle Rick is a Vindicator?
Friends Christmas Jumpers You Need In Your LIfe
Could you BE any more festive?!
This Monsters University X Call Me By Your Name Mash Up Will Make You Ugly Cry
WHO DID THIS?!
11 Times The Friends Cast Shared Honest Opinions About Their Characters
David Schwimmer said WHAT, NOW?