18 Friends One-Liners To Help You Survive January
1. When your flatmate is talking about Veganuary again
Chandler: “I just realised I can sleep with my eyes open.”
2. When your new personal trainer’s getting a kick out of torturing you
Ross: “Ah. Humour based on my pain.”
3. When you’re explaining the reason behind your New Year’s resolutions
Rachel: “It’s like… all of my life, everyone has always told me, “You’re a shoe!”
4. When your BFF’s half-arsing their New Year’s resolutions
Phoebe: “That’s not running, let’s goooo!”
5. When it was a particularly stressful commute
Chandler: “Someone on the subway licked my neck! LICKED MY NECK!”
6. When your boss asks for your opinion on something before 10am
Chandler: “I’m not great at the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?”
7. When you’re feeling particularly sensitive about everything
Joey: “It’s not what you said, it’s the way you said it.”
8. When someone you don’t like asks your mate for your number
Chandler: “Tell him to email me at www-dot-ha-ha-not-so-much-dot-com!”
9. When your flatmate comes in and finds you off the health wagon
Joey: “Well, the fridge broke, so I had to eat everything.”
10. When someone invites you to brunch on Sunday
Chandler: “It’s a Sunday. I don’t move on Sundays.”
11. When someone asks you to leave the house at all
Phoebe: “Oh, I wish I could, but I don’t want to.”
12. When your friend’s got a new job, a new boo and a very non-January outlook on life
Rachel: “I mean, isn’t that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic?"
13. When you ditch Dry January after a fortnight
Phoebe: “Sweet Lord! This is what evil must taste like.”
14.When your other half just won’t quit nagging you
Ross: “I am this close to tugging on my testicles again.”
15. When the person you're Tindering asks why you’re on the app
Chandler: “I’m hopeless and awkward and desperate for love!”
16. When you’re sober, skint and miserable af
Rachel: “But today, it’s like there’s rock bottom, then 50 feet of crap, then me.”
17. When someone’s moaning about being sober, skint and miserable af
Monica: “Welcome to the real world! It sucks! You’re gonna love it!”
18. When January 31st finally arrives
Rachel: “And that, my friend, is what they call closure.”
YOU NEED TO SEE: If The Friends Cast Had Instagram
If The Friends Cast Had Instagram
QUIZ: How Much Are You Going To Enjoy The Bank Holiday Weekend?
Take the test now...
QUIZ: How Should You Spend Your Bank Holiday?
Let us help you decide...
The 8 Types Of Bank Holiday People You Definitely Know
“Oh, you know, the usual.”
The Rick & Morty 'Rickmobile' Is Touring America With Exclusive New Merch And We're So Jel
He's got goodies!
Meet An Impractical Joker! Murr Spills UK Locations For Book Launch Tour
*Books train tickets immediately*
The Prince Is Still Fresh! Will Smith's Back With A Brand New Rap
Prince Of Bel Air. KING of rap.
Will Smith Is Working On A Song For The World Cup And We Need To Hear This RN
We hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air
Ru Paul's Drag Queens Reading Cher's Tweets Slays Our LIFE
Watch this, okuuuuuuur?!
A Definitive Guide To The Funniest Royal Wedding Memes
Brb, just googling 20-something single Princes...
Jennifer Aniston & Tig Notaro To Play POTUS & FLOTUS In Awesome Netflix Movie
Make America gay again.
Royal Wedding Memes You Need To See Before The Novelty Wears Off
Brb, just googling 20something single Princes...
21 Years Later, Notherners Spot Their Fave English Tea In Friends
Didn't tea that one coming...
Today In 'Obvs' News: Friends Tops The List Of Most Popular 90s Sitcoms
Proud, but not surprised.
The Friends Finale Just Turned 14 And Fans Are Not Chill
It was the most watched television episode of the 2000s.
Will Smith Posts Tearjerking Video On How He Became The Fresh Prince
"The moral of the story is always say yes... and listen to your girlfriend."
Kanye West Is Obsessed With Rick And Morty, Which Makes A Lot Of Sense, Actually
"Poopity scoop" takes on a whole new meaning.
STOP EVERYTHING, OKURRRR! Primark Now Sell RuPaul Clothing
All you need to sashay away...
Courteney Cox Proves She Knows Friends Inside Out In Vintage Interview
Years later, she still knew the show better than you do!
Stop Everything! Deliveroo Just Launched A 'Regina Phalange' Meat Trifle Pop Up
Avengers Fans Find The Infinity Stones Hidden In Friends All Along
Thanos didn't actually need to look too far...