19 Vintage Friends Interviews That Will Make You Feel Old AF
1. That time they all went on Oprah and claimed fame hadn’t changed them.
2. That time the Today show visited Central Perk.
3. That time Jennifer and Matthew arrived at the 1996 Emmys.
4. That time Jonny Vaughan visited the cast while they were filming in England in 1998.
5. That time Oprah invited the entire cast over the day after the finale aired.
6. The emotional mess that was this trip down the memory lane of interviews and behind the scenes.
7. This 1997 Larry King artefact.
8. This whole People special.
9. That time when Jay Leno was still a late night host and Matthew Perry and Courteney Cox popped over to chat with him.
10. And when LeBlanc followed in their footsteps few years later.
11. Now, what do you know! It’s Aniston on Leno!
12. And could that be? Yes! It’s Perry. On Leno. In 2002. Just look at him. He’s such a baby.
13. That time they carried out the “final thoughts” interviews with the whole cast.
14. That time they argued who will keep the People’s Choice Award Lisa Kudrow got in 1995.
15. When they hosted SNL (yes, that happened).
16. When Jennifer and Courteney gave this quick interview at the 1996 Golden Globes.
17. When Jennifer Aniston rocked this hair-do on Letterman in 1998.
18. And when she got to be Ellen’s first ever guest.
19. And finally, when Lisa Kudrow got real on Charlie Rose.
YOU WILL ALSO LOL: Friends Christmas Outfits - Best And Worst
Friends Christmas Outfits: Best and Worst
1 of 13
2 of 13
3 of 13
4 of 13
5 of 13
6 of 13
7 of 13
8 of 13
9 of 13
10 of 13
11 of 13
12 of 13
13 of 13
This Friends X Marvel Crossover Will Will Make You Question Everything
Kevin Hart's Funniest Movie One-Liners
How quotable can one man be?!
The Impractical Jokers Sold Out Their Completely Free Show In Hours
We're SO proud.
Judy Geller Debunks Friends Comeback Rumours Once And For All
Judy the ORACLE.
Kanye West Is Obsessed With Rick And Morty, Which Makes A Lot Of Sense, Actually
"Poopity scoop" takes on a whole new meaning.
Impractical Jokers Moments That Make Hilarious Unintentional Memes
Sal, Q and the gang are funniest when they don't mean to be...
The UK’s 10 Most Iconic Film Quotes EVER
This Friends-Themed Brunch Is About To Make Your Instagram Incredible
So no one told you BRUNCH was gonna be this GREAT?
Six Of The Wackiest Films Of The 80s/90s
This is going to be a good Halloween...
These Are The Movies Coming Out In 2018 You NEED To See
This will be an iconic year in film history.
Jaden Smith Reckons He Could Be The New Carlton In A Fresh Prince Reboot
He's got the moves tbf...
Will Smith And Alfonso Ribeiro Prove Their Friendship Is Still Fresh 22 Years Later
The love is REAL.
Impractical Joker Murr Tells Us It Took 15 Years For His Show To Be Aired
If at first you don't succeed, prank and prank again...
This Sesame Street Fresh Prince Parody Will Warm Your Cold Heart
"We'll tell you how we became Bert and Ernie..."
Put Down The Book! Science Has Proved That 'Friends' Makes You Smarter
Isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic?
Joey Tribbiani Inspires Balenciaga To Create $9,000 Coat... Sort Of
"Could I BE wearing any more clothes?!"
Cole Sprouse AKA Ben Geller Is The Same Age As Jennifer Aniston in Friends Series 1, WTF
The One Where We're Old And Decrepit
Here's All The Weird Celebrity Paradoxes Nobody Noticed In Friends
How can Winona Ryder be on Ross' freebie list if she's Rachel's sorority sister Melissa?!
Quiz: Can you name all of Joey's sisters?
Joey Tribbiani has seven sisters: Gina, Tina, Dina, Mary-Angela, Mary-Therese, Veronica and Cookie. Chandler couldn't remember their names. Can you?
This Friends-Inspired 'Pivot' Tutorial Will Change Your Life