FriendsFest Tickets: Blenheim Palace Competition Terms and Conditions
Before the FriendsFest competition opens on 22nd August, please do read the terms and conditions.
There will be opportunities to win tickets for different events during FriendsFest.
FRIENDSFEST TICKETS: BLENHEIM PALACE COMPETITION (the Competition)
The following terms and conditions are the rules (“Rules”) which you’ll need to know and follow when entering this Competition, run by the Comedy Central channels and the Comedy Central website (being www.comedycentral.co.uk), as owned and operated by The Paramount UK Partnership trading as Comedy Central of 17-29 Hawley Crescent, London, NW1 8TT (Comedy Central). Comedy Central is the promoter of the Competition.
These Rules include details about how to enter the Competition, opening and closing dates, prize details, and anything else Comedy Central thinks you may need to know about entering the Competition. These Rules will apply to the Competition and by entering the Competition, you promise to follow and be bound by these Rules (which may be amended or varied at any time by Comedy Central with or without notice) and by Comedy Central’s decisions, which are final in all matters relating to these Rules, the Competition, the draw and/or the results and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
WHO CAN ENTER?
1. You must be 16 years of age or over and live in the UK to enter the Competition. The prize can only be awarded to a UK address so if you have moved somewhere outside the UK after entering the Competition, your Entry will not be valid. Unfortunately if you live in the Republic of Ireland then you will not be able to enter the Competition.
2. You are not allowed to enter the Competition if you or your family members are employees of Comedy Central, any other company associated with the Competition or their respective associated companies or agents. In these Rules, “family members” includes spouse, civil partner, common-law partner, mother, father, brothers or sisters.
3. The Competition consists of five (5) separate daily periods during each of which you may enter to win the prize relevant to such daily period (Daily Competition(s)). The following opening and closing dates shall apply for each Daily Competition:
Opening Date Closing Date
Daily Competition 1 16.00 pm on Monday 19 September 2016 23.59 pm on Monday 19 September 2016
Daily Competition 2 16.00 pm on Tuesday 20 September 2016 23.59 pm on Tuesday 20 September 2016
Daily Competition 3 16.00 pm on Wednesday 21 September 2016 23.59 pm on Wednesday 21 September 2016
Daily Competition 4 16.00 pm on Thursday 22 September 2016 23.59 pm on Thursday 22 September 2016
Daily Competition 5 16.00 pm on Friday 23 September 2016 23.59 pm on Friday 23 September 2016
The period between the Opening Date and the Closing Date of each Daily Competition is referred to in these Rules as the Promotion Period(s).
HOW TO ENTER
4. If you want to enter a Daily Competition you will need to watch the programme ‘Friends’ on the Comedy Central UK channel to discover the unique code issued for such Daily Competition and do the following:
a. go to the Comedy Central UK website at www.comedycentral.co.uk/friendscomp; and
b. enter the correct unique code relevant for the Daily Competition being entered and your email address
during the relevant Promotion Period. Together a. and b. above shall be an Entry.
5. To give everyone a fair chance of winning a prize, there is only one Entry allowed per email address. For the avoidance of doubt, one person may use multiple email addresses to enter each of the Daily Competitions.
6. Entries received after the end of the corresponding Promotion Period will not be valid. Comedy Central is not responsible if your Entry gets lost, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, damaged or if you have technical problems trying to enter the Competition.
7. Please take care when entering the Competition to ensure that we have your correct details. Any Entries which are incomplete and/or can’t be read clearly will not be valid and won’t be entered for the Competition. Comedy Central in its sole discretion shall determine whether an Entry is valid.
8. There will be five (5) winners of each Daily Competition (the Winner(s)).
9. Each Winner shall receive a pair of tickets (for the Winner and one adult aged 16 years old or older) to Comedy Central UK’s FriendsFest at Blenheim Palace, Woodstock, Oxfordshire OX20 1PP, United Kingdom on a date between 28th September and 1st October 2016 inclusive as specified and confirmed by Comedy Central UK in its sole discretion (the Prize). Please note that no expenses will be included in the Prize including without limitation: all food, drinks and entertainment; and travel or personal expenses. Such costs and expenses will be the sole responsibility of the Winners.
10. The Prize must be taken on the dates referred to and allocated above, and no part of the Prize is extendable or transferable. Full details of the Winners must be provided to Comedy Central by such date as may be specified by Comedy Central.
11. The Prize is as stated and cannot be exchanged or transferred. No cash alternatives will be offered.
12. The Winner may be required to sign a release form with Comedy Central in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the Prize.
13. If Comedy Central or any third party prize provider is unable to provide the Prize or any part thereof, Comedy Central has the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. The Prize is subject to eligibility and the additional terms and conditions of the supplier.
14. Comedy Central reserves the right to cancel this Competition at any stage prior to the Promotion Period or to shorten the time for entering the Competition during the Promotion Period, if Comedy Central thinks it is necessary in its reasonable opinion, or if circumstances arise which are out of Comedy Central’s control. If the time for entering the Competition is cut short during the Promotion Period, the Winner shall be selected in accordance with these Rules from all eligible entries received prior to such termination date.
15. Events may occur that render the awarding of the Prize (or any part thereof) impossible or subject to change due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of Comedy Central or its suppliers (including but not limited to natural disasters, Government travel warning or advisory or restriction applicable to the destination country, or any act or failure by the Winner). Comedy Central will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the Winner should they not redeem or be able to redeem the Prize (or any part thereof) as a result of any such event. In particular, Comedy Central shall have no obligation to substitute any alternative prize, cash equivalent or provide any other compensation.
16. The prize draw for each Daily Competition will be conducted one (1) day following the Closing Date of the relevant Daily Competition.
17. The Winners of each Daily Competition will be the first five (5) Entries selected randomly by Comedy Central from all valid Entries submitted from all eligible entrants received during the Relevant Promotion Periods in accordance with these Rules.
18. Comedy Central will try to notify the Winner as soon as possible after the draw date (generally no later than 1 day after the Closing Date) via email and will ask for the Winner’s name and contact details. The Winner may need to accept the Prize by returning a confirmation email within a specified period including various details of the Winner. If, for any reason, the Winner cannot be contacted, or fails to reply to Comedy Central within the specified period, or fails to meet the eligibility requirements as set out in the Rules or is otherwise unable to comply with these Rules, then Comedy Central may declare such win void (and the offered Prize will lapse) and select, at random, a substitute Winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
19. Comedy Central reserves the right to cancel this Competition at any stage prior to the Promotion Period or to shorten the time for entering the Competition during the Promotion Period and/or change the Rules in its sole discretion, if Comedy Central thinks it is necessary in its reasonable opinion, or if circumstances arise which are out of Comedy Central’s control. If the time for entering the Competition is cut short during each of the relevant Promotion Periods, the Winners shall be selected in accordance with these Rules from all eligible Entries received prior to such termination date.
20. Comedy Central’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the competition, including the determination of any Winner of a prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Prize is as stated and is non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond Comedy Central’s control Comedy Central is unable to provide any stated prize, Comedy Central reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal value. All prizes are subject to the additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier.
22. The Winner may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all Rules of the Competition prior to receiving the Prize.
23. Comedy Central has the right to choose an alternate Winner if:
a. the Winner does not comply with these Rules or Comedy Central has reasonable grounds for believing that the Winner has broken a Rule;
b. the Winner does not return any signed documentation within the time period required by Comedy Central; or
c. the Winner is unable to accept or does not accept the Prize or full details of the Winner are not provided to Comedy Central within a period of seven days from the initial attempt to contact the Winner.
24. All changes to these Rules will be posted in revised terms and conditions on http://www.comedycentral.co.uk/
25. All Entries become the property of Comedy Central and will not be returned.
26. Comedy Central shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to the Winner under these Rules if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes or arising without limitation out of or in connection with (i) the activities of third party event organisers; and/or (ii) any form of transportation (including but not limited to flights, trains, coaches, buses, ferries, taxis or cars). For the avoidance of doubt, the Winner shall be solely liable for any additional costs incurred as a result.
27. Comedy Central will not be liable to you for any loss or damage however it was caused (including without limitation in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) in connection with the Competition and/or Prize, other than death or personal injury caused by Comedy Central’s (and/or its employees’) negligence.
28. By entering this Competition you agree that Comedy Central may use, in any and all media throughout the world forever as Comedy Central in its sole opinion sees fit, your name, likeness, photographs and/or recordings, biographical information, any statement made by you, and your Entry to the Competition without payment or further consent if you are declared the Winner. Comedy Central may also require you to take part in such publicity (which may include taking your photograph, filming you or recording your voice) without payment or further consent and such publicity will be owned by Comedy Central forever for use throughout the world as Comedy Central sees fit.
29. Personal information collected from entrants will be used by Comedy Central solely in connection with the Competition and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of operating the Competition and fulfilling the Prize where applicable.
31. If you would like to know who’s won the Prize for this Competition, please send a stamped addressed envelope to Comedy Central at the above address marked “Friendsfest Tickets: Blenheim Palace Competition” within one month of the Closing Date of the Competition and we will send you the Winner’s name and their home county.
32. The rules in respect of the Competition are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and if there are any disputes the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
33. Any queries regarding the competition should be addressed to: Comedy Central, Friendsfest Tickets: Blenheim Palace Competition, 17-29 Hawley Crescent, Camden Lock, London, NW1 8TT.
This Friends X Marvel Crossover Will Will Make You Question Everything
Kevin Hart's Funniest Movie One-Liners
How quotable can one man be?!
The Impractical Jokers Sold Out Their Completely Free Show In Hours
We're SO proud.
Judy Geller Debunks Friends Comeback Rumours Once And For All
Judy the ORACLE.
Everything You Need To Know About Comedy Central Live
Jimmy Carr, Russell Howard and Katherine Ryan headline Comedy Central Live, a three-day stand-up festival taking place at Southampton’s Hoglands Park on 5th, 6th and 7th October, 2018.
Kanye West Is Obsessed With Rick And Morty, Which Makes A Lot Of Sense, Actually
"Poopity scoop" takes on a whole new meaning.
Impractical Jokers Moments That Make Hilarious Unintentional Memes
Sal, Q and the gang are funniest when they don't mean to be...
The UK’s 10 Most Iconic Film Quotes EVER
This Friends-Themed Brunch Is About To Make Your Instagram Incredible
So no one told you BRUNCH was gonna be this GREAT?
Six Of The Wackiest Films Of The 80s/90s
This is going to be a good Halloween...
Where To Lol As The Leaves Fall In Autumn 2018
Laugh in the face of grim weather with this lot.
15 Most Outrageous Moments On Impractical Jokers
Piercings, planes and plenty of poop.
These Are The Movies Coming Out In 2018 You NEED To See
This will be an iconic year in film history.
Jaden Smith Reckons He Could Be The New Carlton In A Fresh Prince Reboot
He's got the moves tbf...
Will Smith And Alfonso Ribeiro Prove Their Friendship Is Still Fresh 22 Years Later
The love is REAL.
Impractical Joker Murr Tells Us It Took 15 Years For His Show To Be Aired
If at first you don't succeed, prank and prank again...
This Sesame Street Fresh Prince Parody Will Warm Your Cold Heart
"We'll tell you how we became Bert and Ernie..."
Put Down The Book! Science Has Proved That 'Friends' Makes You Smarter
Isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic?
Murr Reveals Key Details About The Impractical Jokers 'Cross-Country Hidden Camera Movie'
"Who knows – we may be doing a UK premiere."
22 Years Later, Friends' Russ VS. 'Snaro' Mystery Is Solved
THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!