17 Burning Questions Left Answered By Friends Writers
Think Friends tied up every loose end when it came to THAT series finale back in 2004? What a bunch of boohockey. This stuff still keeps us up at night (particularly number 8. It's NEVER a valid excuse)...
1. What the hell happened to Ben?
We know he got all pretty and shiz IRL, but he straight up disappears from the show without any explanation. WHERE ART THOU BEN?
2. How much does this potato cost?
Because it looks pretty tasty.
3. Are Ross and Rachel still together?
Ross is a bastard, and here's the proof. How long will it take for Rachel to finally realise this fact and run off into the arms of her true soul mate, Gunther. And speaking of that guy…
4. What the hell is his last name?
5. Will Joey bring his sister and the rest of his castmates from his solo show?
6. Or, for that matter, any of the Tribbiani sisters?
7. Did Smelly Cat become a cult classic?
And if so, how long until it replaces the American national anthem?
8. Is "We were on a break" a valid excuse?
They never really settled that one.
9. Is Chandler ready to bring back his goatee?
10. Why did Monica and Chandler break their promise to name their child Joey?
11. Does Marcel the monkey know how to work Spotify?
12. And how do they feel about his thriving modelling career?
13. Who's gonna get down and dirty this time?
As we pointed out before, the Friends apartment is a godless sex pit of shame, where people swap lovers around like Pokemon cards. So who are going to bunk and bonk in 2016?
14. Do Phoebe and Mike have kids?
They nearly broke up over Mike's refusal to get married, but then he changed his mind. Has he made a decision on mini Mikes yet?
15. Do they realise that Joey's agent, Estelle, delivered Ross' baby in the first season?
That's right: we are very woke.
16. Has Bamboozled become an iPhone app yet?
And if not, we're jumping on that cash cow immediately.
17. And lastly: can't they just stay there, on TV, in THAT apartment, forever?
Watch Friends on Comedy Central UK every day!
Everything We Know About The Impractical Jokers Movie So Far
We want to see it NOW.
The Best Upcoming Animated Films Of 2018 You Don't Want To Miss
Grab your diaries, you NEED to see these.
Friendsfest: Could It BE Any More Amazing?
The answer's no, so it's all a moo point anyway.
These England Vs Colombia Memes Are The Best Bit About The Win
Wait until you see the Friends one...
19 Batshit England Celebrations That Will Literally Make You Sob
IT'S COMING HOOOOOOOME
12 Best World Cup Tweets To Keep You Going
IT'S (probs not) COMING HOME!!!
The 11 Funniest Football Gifs Of All Time
Football crazy, World Cup mad.
Will Smith's Reaction To Philly's Fresh Prince Mural Will Make You #Emosh
In West Philadelphia, born and raised...
Having A Bad Day? Let These Funny Ladies Make You Laugh
These are TOO good.
Zara Released Retro-Style Friends Merch And It's Perfection
So no one told you life was gonna be thi-SLAAAAAAY!
Rose From Titanic Was Based On A Real Woman And She Was WAY Better
Her story is CRAY.
How To Get Your Hands On A Limited Edition SDCC Rick & Morty Plush
People Are Freaking Over Matthew Perry 'The West Wing' Reboot Rumours
Could we BE anymore excited?
11 Friends Gifs That Are You, 'Working From Home'
Hilarious Tweets That Prove Brits Will Never Be Cool With Summer
Let's Just Acknowledge How Weird 'The One With Russ' Was
'Russ/Ross, Steve/Sleeve!' What kind of joke is that?!
Amy Schumer To Launch New Podcast '3 Girls, 1 Keith'
Goodbye, free time.
Here’s What Carlton Banks Would Be Doing Today If The Fresh Prince Was Still A Thing
Keep on dancing, Carlton.
Malcolm In The Middle Would Be A Totally Different Show In 2k18
Updates are needed.
Impractical Joker Murr Has Released A Sneak Peek Of His Novel
This is NOT a prank.