Peperami Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions - Peperami
The following terms and conditions are the rules which apply to the Peperami competition promoted on Comedy Central. Sky UK Ltd of Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD (the “Promoter”) is responsible overall for the competition. Imagination Marketing Systems Limited (trading as “IMS”) has been appointed to manage the competition’s prize fulfilment on the Promoter’s behalf.
This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any Sky UK Group company (“Sky”), or Paramount UK Partnership company trading as Comedy Central (“Comedy Central”) or other business within the Viacom group of companies, or Warner Bros. Entertainment UK Limited and its affiliates, or LSI Netherlands B.V., trading as “Peperami” (the “Advertiser”) or any agencies involved with the competition, and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the promotion.
2. You can enter the competition by going to www.comedycentral.co.uk/peperami and answering the question. The Promoter and Comedy Central do not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
3. This promotion opens at 00:01 on 20 January 2017 and the closing date is 23:59 on 27 February 2017.
4. One entry per person. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Early, late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
5. Your entry must include your name, your contact telephone number, email address and answer to the question.
There will be 1 Winner ("Winner"). The Winner will be selected randomly from all the entrants that gave the right answer to the question. The random draw will be held on 03 March 2017 and Winner will be contacted by telephone by Sky within 5 working days of being selected. The Promoter and its associated companies reserve the right to require the Winner and their companion to complete and sign a Statement of Eligibility, along with a copy of their passport, and to disqualify the Winner if the Winner or their companion does not comply, or if the Winner or their companion is not eligible for any other reason.
7. The Winner will receive the following prize for themselves and 1 guest (their guest must be aged 18 years or over) :
Return economy class flights from London, UK to New York City, USA, one item of hand luggage (max 5kg) per person. The winner and their guest will be allocated flight seats together but they may not be offered a choice on which seats they want reserved.
Return airport transfers in New York City, USA.
3 nights at 4 star hotel in Manhattan, New York City in a twin/double room for two people (room only).
£150 towards food, drinks, tips, travel & spending money.
The winner & his/her companion with no pre-existing medical conditions will receive travel insurance before departure. Travel insurance is subject to restrictions & the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner &/or their companion to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition &/or for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner &/or their companion are aged 75 or over
Access to an out-of-hours phone number staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Delivery of final documents will be sent to the winner by email.
8. There is no cash alternative to the prize and all prizes including flights are non-changeable, non-refundable & non-transferable & all elements of the prize must be taken at the same time.
9. The winner and their guest must be aged 18 years or over. The hotel and airline will be selected by IMS. The prize does not include transfers, meals, trips, taxes, service charges, or any other service or item not specifically described above. For clarity, hotel and room taxes are included but all other taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Incidentals, resort fees and city taxes are all payable locally by the winner. These cannot be prepaid. The prize excludes travel between winner’s home & departure airport. Any necessary visas, vaccinations, passports & any associated costs are the responsibility of the winner & their guest. Activity/accommodation vouchers may not be sent to winner until 7 days prior to event. All elements of the prize are subject to availability at the time of booking. Individual supplier terms & conditions apply. The Winner should allow up to 30 days for their prize to be confirmed. Once booked the prize cannot be amended or altered. The Prize trip must be taken before 31st May 2018 and cannot be taken over September, Christmas, New Year, Valentine’s day, school holidays in the UK or public holidays in the country of departure or the destination country unless stated otherwise. This trip must include a Saturday night. The Winner will be required to sign & complete a winner information & prize acceptance form & to submit copies of their passports in order to enable IMS to book their prize trip. The Winner’s requested departure date must have a minimum of 90 days advance notice of travel after completion of their winner form unless stated otherwise. The Winner will be required to submit 3 preferred departure dates at least 1 calendar month apart. The Winner must have access to a personal email account. The Winner will need a credit/ debit card in order to check-in at the hotel for a security deposit. All passengers travelling to the USA under the Visa Waiver Program must hold a passport with an integrated chip.
10. The Promoter and/or Comedy Central reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
11. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and/or Comedy Central and each of their associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s and/or Comedy Central’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
12. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
13. The Promoter and/or Comedy Central will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the Winner for reasons beyond the Promoter’s and/or Comedy Central’s reasonable control.
14. If the Winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s and/or Comedy Central’s reasonable control, then the Promoter and/or Comedy Central reserve the right to award the prize to another entrant.
15. The Promoter’s and/or Comedy Central’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
16. Details of the Winner’s name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
17. The name, county and photograph of the Winner may be used by the Promoter and/or Comedy Central and each of their associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The Winner agrees to allow the Promoter and/or Comedy Central to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
18. Personal Data:
18.1. In addition to the use specified above, Comedy Central will pass each entrant’s personal details to the Promoter and IMS for the purposes of the Promoter and IMS retaining, using and sharing each entrant’s personal details on the following basis:
for the purpose of administering the promotion;
to facilitate the supply of prizes (in this case data may be transferred to other entities for the purpose of supplying the prizes);
18.2. In addition to the use specified above, Comedy Central will pass each entrant’s personal details to the Advertiser for the purposes of the Advertiser retaining, using and sharing each entrant’s personal details on the following basis:
where appropriate consents have been received at the point of entry for this prize promotion, for the purposes outlined paragraph 19 below;
so that that the Advertiser (as provider of the prize) may assess the marketing value of this promotion.
20. The Promoter and/or Comedy Central reserve the right to extend the closing date or terminate the competition and withhold the prize(s) where events beyond the Promoter’s and/or Comedy Central’s reasonable control make such action necessary. The Promoter’s and/or Comedy Central’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the competition, including the choice of any Winner of a prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Comedy Central staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
22. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. Any queries regarding the competition should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
23. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim (including any non-contractual dispute or claim) arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: Sky UK Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.
How Old Were The Friends Cast In The First And Last Episodes?
40 year-old Courteney Cox is even hotter than 30 year-old Courteney Cox, fact.
NEVER GIVE UP, Jennifer Aniston Almost Quit Acting Before Friends
There's hope for us all.
Lisa Kudrow Assumed Chandler Was Gay Until She Heard Matthew Perry Read The Part
"That was just, wow, that's like a magic trick, that's fantastic."
Amazing Luxury Cinemas To Hibernate In Until Spring
Squishy snuggle sofas, food deliveries, blankets and IN-SCREEN BARS.
Everything You Need To Know About Comedy Central Live
Jimmy Carr, Russell Howard and Katherine Ryan headline Comedy Central Live, a three-day stand-up festival taking place at Southampton’s Hoglands Park on 5th, 6th and 7th October, 2018.
Which Personality Trait Helped You Survive Secondary School?
It was sheer resilience for us tbh.
7 Reasons This Friends-Themed London Brunch Rave Couldn't BE More Exciting
Could we BE any more jealous?
Space Jam 2 Is Happening And LeBron James Is Set To Star Alongside Bugs Bunny
Ryan Coogler, too? Yes please.
First Look! Watch David Schwimmer Play Will & Grace Character Nothing Like Ross
We love a comeback!
10 Times Tiffany Haddish Was The Queen Of Everything Tbh
Find Out If You Could Handle Life In School With Kevin Hart
Probs not, let's be honest.
The Kevin Hart Guide To Dating (And What Not To Do)
Kevin Hart's characters have made alllll of the dating mistakes so you don't have to…
Kevin Hart's Funniest Movie One-Liners
How quotable can one man be?!
This Friends X Marvel Crossover Will Will Make You Question Everything
The Impractical Jokers Sold Out Their Completely Free Show In Hours
We're SO proud.
Judy Geller Debunks Friends Comeback Rumours Once And For All
Judy the ORACLE.
Kanye West Is Obsessed With Rick And Morty, Which Makes A Lot Of Sense, Actually
"Poopity scoop" takes on a whole new meaning.
Impractical Jokers Moments That Make Hilarious Unintentional Memes
Sal, Q and the gang are funniest when they don't mean to be...
The UK’s 10 Most Iconic Film Quotes EVER
This Friends-Themed Brunch Is About To Make Your Instagram Incredible
So no one told you BRUNCH was gonna be this GREAT?