TWO & A HALF MEN COMPETITION - 2012
One (1) Grand Prize Winner to win a trip to LA for winner plus companion which includes the following:
• Return economy flights London Heathrow – Los Angeles.
• Self drive hire car.
• 4 night hotel stay.
• VIP Warner Bros. Studio Tour.
• Travel insurance.
Ten (10) Runners Up each to receive the following:
• 1 x DVD copy of Two and a Half Men: Season 9.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS RELATING TO TWO & A HALF MEN COMPETITION - 2012
• The closing date for entries is 23:59 on 5th November 2012.
•Dates of travel are 15th January –30th April 2013, excluding all national and school holidays and award season.
•Prize has no cash alternative, is non-transferable and non-refundable.
•At least one person travelling must be 18 or over.
•If the winner is under 18, then the guest must be his/her parent or guardian.
•Minimum age for the Warner Bros. Studio Tour is 8.
•Hotel stay is based on 2 people sharing 1 room.
•The hotel will require a credit card imprint to cover any incidentals incurred.
•Car driver must be 21 or over with a clean licence.
•Winner and guest must have valid passports and visas / permissions if applicable.
•Winner and guest must register online for US ESTA Immigration https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov •Any potential winner and his / her proposed guest will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and / or participate in the prize.
COMEDY CENTRAL GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Comedy Central channels and the Comedy Central Website (being www.comedycentral.co.uk) (the “Website”) are owned and operated by the Paramount UK Partnership ('Comedy Central') of 180 Oxford Street, London W1D 1DS.
All competitions conducted by Comedy Central shall be governed by:
(i) the terms and conditions specific to such competition ("the Specific Conditions");
(ii) the General Terms and Conditions for Competitions (below).
Should there be any conflict between the Specific Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions for Competitions, the Specific Conditions shall prevail.
• Competitions may be entered by filling in the form on the Comedy Central website (www.comedycentral.co.uk/menLA).
• Entrants must provide their name, e-mail address and their answer.
• The winners will be selected at random from the correct, qualifying entries.
• The Judge's decision is final.
• No correspondence will be entered into.
• Only one entry per person will be accepted.
• Entries received after the published closing date will be discarded
• Comedy Central does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
• Entrants must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK.
• The winner(s) will be notified by e-mail or telephone as soon as possible after the Competition draws.
• If, for any reason, a winner cannot be contacted, fails to reply to Comedy Central within a reasonable time, fails to meet the eligibility requirements as set out in the Specific Conditions or are otherwise unable to comply with these terms, then Comedy Central may declare such win void and select, at random, a substitute winner.
• Competitions are not open to employees and immediate relatives of employees of Comedy Central, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc, Warner Bros. Entertainment UK Limited, Viacom or BSkyB, or of any and all Competition sponsors and/or prize providers.
• No cash alternatives are available to any prizes.
• The prizes are not transferable.
• No purchase is necessary.
• Comedy Central reserves the right to substitute the advertised prizes (or any element(s) of the advertised prizes) for ones of equal (or greater) value.
• The receipt, by any winner, of any of the prize components of the Competition is conditional upon compliance with any and all relevant laws, rules and regulations. The winner(s) are solely responsible for all applicable taxes and for any expenses not specified in the prize description.
• Where prizes involve the winner(s) travelling, the winner(s) (and guest(s) if applicable) shall be required to hold a valid passport and/or other necessary travel documentation and visas. Where prizes necessitate travel on a specific date, the winner(s) (and guest(s) if applicable) must be able to travel on the data specified by Comedy Central and no alternative dates will be available.
• An entrant's data will only be retained by Comedy Central where the entrant consents to such retention. The winners' data will be used for the purposes of supplying the prize (in this case the data may be transferred to other entities for the purposes of supplying the prizes). Comedy Central will retain the entrants' data for as long as is necessary in order to ensure that valid winners have been selected and that the prizes have been fully provided. Where data is retained with an entrant's consent, it will be used by Comedy Central and will only be transferred to another entity where the entrant has agreed that such a transfer may take place or if the transfer is necessary as part of a transfer of all of or a substantial part of the business of Comedy Central.
• Should entrants consent to receiving correspondence from Comedy Central or third parties about its products and services by ticking the relevant opt in boxes, then Comedy Central and the third party shall retain and process the entrants’ data by means of email and/or mobile.
• Entrants may unsubscribe from any of Comedy Central’s or the third parties services at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in the email or text message.
• Comedy Central reserves the right to cancel any competition at any time if it deems such cancellation to be necessary due to events beyond its reasonable control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these General Competition Terms and Conditions and to agree to be bound by them by entering a competition.
• All competitions and these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
• Promoter: The Paramount UK Partnership trading as Comedy Central.
• Competition address: Comedy Central, UK House, 180 Oxford Street, London, W1D 1DS