27 Amazing GIFs That Have Been Removed From The Internet
1. Cat being sick in HD
2. Oprah receiving the Heimlich Manoeuvre
3. Paint drying in real time
4. Woman pressing some bubblewrap which refuses to pop
5. Cute toddler eating lice
6. Beyoncé clumsily hugging a fan and poking the girl behind her in the eye
7. Russian teens playing a regular game of roulette
8. Old man crying at a Green Day concert
9. Bald man in a bath of turpentine trying to remove green paint from his scalp
10. Emma Stone looking spiteful on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
11. Reckless 80’s mom mowing pitch during her kids’ soccer practice
12. Peter Dinklage reading Game of Thrones spoilers [EN SUBTITLES]
13. Rihanna entering Lidl by mistake
14. NASA re-entry FAIL
15. Asthmatic Fred Dibnah GTA V mod
16. A 10 second loop of the same frame from Pulp Fiction
17. Kid playing with yo-yo gets yo-yo caught under the wheels of a bus
18. Floating pen writing out your name over and over again in blood ink
19. The Wealdstone Raider trying to buy a Sambuca shot but being ignored by the bar staff
20. Exploring Chernobyl in Minecraft
21. Every GIF from the movie Step Brothers playing at the same time
22. A chimp in a suit at a wedding dropping his trousers to expose his surprising balls
23. Lisa Reilly missing her cue on You’ve Been Framed
24. Benedict Cumberbatch caught without the mask that covers his hideous reptilian face
25. [REDACTED] in [REDACTED] getting [REDACTED] by [REDACTED] while [REDACTED] [REDACTED] in [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] then leaves the party
26. A beautiful vision of the future where we are set free from the flawed cages of sadness and isolation we call bodies and instead become beings of pure, brilliant light; where we transcend the limitations of reality to all become part of one big soul, all faces of the same person; where the worries and anguish that comprise our current miserable existence seem absurd, inconsequential and meaningless, instead replaced by an eternal state of euphoria and content; where, because we have one another, nothing can touch us - no hurt, no grief, not even death
27. A fisherman farting so hard it blows the fisherman behind him overboard
QUIZ: How Much Are You Going To Enjoy The Bank Holiday Weekend?
Take the test now...
QUIZ: How Should You Spend Your Bank Holiday?
Let us help you decide...
The 8 Types Of Bank Holiday People You Definitely Know
“Oh, you know, the usual.”
The Rick & Morty 'Rickmobile' Is Touring America With Exclusive New Merch And We're So Jel
He's got goodies!
Meet An Impractical Joker! Murr Spills UK Locations For Book Launch Tour
*Books train tickets immediately*
The Prince Is Still Fresh! Will Smith's Back With A Brand New Rap
Prince Of Bel Air. KING of rap.
Guys, Trevor Noah Was Hiding In Black Panther This Whole Time
Blink and you'll miss it.
Will Smith Is Working On A Song For The World Cup And We Need To Hear This RN
We hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air
It's #WorldGothDay So We Turned The Friends Cast Into Myspace Kids
Phoebe makes an AMAZING Emo.
Did You Know That Jennifer Aniston Was A "Goth Nightmare" In High School?
'I asked myself, how can I be the most rebelliously unattractive?'
Ru Paul's Drag Queens Reading Cher's Tweets Slays Our LIFE
Watch this, okuuuuuuur?!
A Definitive Guide To The Funniest Royal Wedding Memes
Brb, just googling 20-something single Princes...
Jennifer Aniston & Tig Notaro To Play POTUS & FLOTUS In Awesome Netflix Movie
Make America gay again.
It Took 24 Years For Us To Notice A HUGE Mistake In The Friends Pilot
Phoebe, we knew you were mystical, but this is a bit much...
Royal Wedding Memes You Need To See Before The Novelty Wears Off
Brb, just googling 20something single Princes...
Which Friends-Style Wedding Dress Will Meghan Markle Wear?
Pearls like Rachel or silk a la Phoebe?
Amy Schumer Says Harry And Meghan's Wedding Will "Suck" Like "Westminster Dog Show"
“This poor girl."
21 Years Later, Notherners Spot Their Fave English Tea In Friends
Didn't tea that one coming...
The One Where Harry And Meghan's Wedding Is Actually An Episode Of 'Friends'
Mr and Mrs Ross?! "I take thee, Rachel"? And SO MANY MORE.
Today In 'Obvs' News: Friends Tops The List Of Most Popular 90s Sitcoms
Proud, but not surprised.