27 Amazing GIFs That Have Been Removed From The Internet
1. Cat being sick in HD
2. Oprah receiving the Heimlich Manoeuvre
3. Paint drying in real time
4. Woman pressing some bubblewrap which refuses to pop
5. Cute toddler eating lice
6. Beyoncé clumsily hugging a fan and poking the girl behind her in the eye
7. Russian teens playing a regular game of roulette
8. Old man crying at a Green Day concert
9. Bald man in a bath of turpentine trying to remove green paint from his scalp
10. Emma Stone looking spiteful on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
11. Reckless 80’s mom mowing pitch during her kids’ soccer practice
12. Peter Dinklage reading Game of Thrones spoilers [EN SUBTITLES]
13. Rihanna entering Lidl by mistake
14. NASA re-entry FAIL
15. Asthmatic Fred Dibnah GTA V mod
16. A 10 second loop of the same frame from Pulp Fiction
17. Kid playing with yo-yo gets yo-yo caught under the wheels of a bus
18. Floating pen writing out your name over and over again in blood ink
19. The Wealdstone Raider trying to buy a Sambuca shot but being ignored by the bar staff
20. Exploring Chernobyl in Minecraft
21. Every GIF from the movie Step Brothers playing at the same time
22. A chimp in a suit at a wedding dropping his trousers to expose his surprising balls
23. Lisa Reilly missing her cue on You’ve Been Framed
24. Benedict Cumberbatch caught without the mask that covers his hideous reptilian face
25. [REDACTED] in [REDACTED] getting [REDACTED] by [REDACTED] while [REDACTED] [REDACTED] in [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] then leaves the party
26. A beautiful vision of the future where we are set free from the flawed cages of sadness and isolation we call bodies and instead become beings of pure, brilliant light; where we transcend the limitations of reality to all become part of one big soul, all faces of the same person; where the worries and anguish that comprise our current miserable existence seem absurd, inconsequential and meaningless, instead replaced by an eternal state of euphoria and content; where, because we have one another, nothing can touch us - no hurt, no grief, not even death
27. A fisherman farting so hard it blows the fisherman behind him overboard
Female Double Acts That Give Us Life
Anne Hathaway and Rebel Wilson are taking to the big screen in ‘The Hustle’ as con artists Josephine and Penny who team up to take down the men who have wronged them....
15 Times Women Savagely Shut Men Down
“Who run the world? Girls.”
9 Colossal Lies All Women Tell
Let's face it. We all do.
The Ultimate Bucket List For London Movie Buffs
Fun and quirky ways to celebrate the silver screen.
Seth Rogen’s Funniest Film Moments
"I'm going to try to conduct myself in such a way that does not risk global humiliation."
5 Times Charlize Theron Proved She's A Badass
"Am I being too bossy?"
The Best Comedy Shows And Gigs Around The World 2019
Friends: The Parody Musical, Underbelly and Fleabag live!
Kendal Calling Festival's Comedy Line Up Revealed
Josh Widdicombe, Reginald D.Hunter & tons more.
FriendsFest Is Back!
The summer's biggest TV event is back!
The 2019 Oscar Nominations Are Finally Here And WOAH
There are some real surprises.
50 Super Weird, Crazy Fun Things To Do In London
Come sniff Amy Winehouse's poo. We dare you.
Amazing Shows, Gigs And Plays You Can't Miss In 2019
From comedy to cabaret, fill up your calendar...
The One With Russ' Turns 23 Today And It's Still Weird AF
Almost a quarter of a century later, we still don't get it.
23 Years Later, Friends' Russ VS. 'Snaro' Mystery Is Solved
THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!
25 Weird And Wonderful Things To Do This Christmas In London
'Tis the season to be (very, very) jolly...
The Comedy Lovers Christmas Gift Guide 2018
Get some LOLs in your life this Crimbo.
The Impractical Jokers Spill The Beans On Season 7 Christmas Finale
"Who knows, Santa may show up or may not, we'll see!"
New Look Just Released A Range Of Friends Christmas T-Shirts
Here's to a lousy Christmas, and a crappy new year!
2-4-1 Cinema Tickets To See Some Christmas Classics
Home Alone, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Elf, Bad Santa and more at the BFI!
Dude! Stoner Saturdays Are Coming to the BFI
Under 25? You can get in for just £3