22 Questions We Demand The Irish Answer Immediately
1. An endearing enough query to kick us off
why do Irish people have to be so cute?
— ames (@xamyflynnx) May 31, 2013
2. Their cuteness even extends to the manner in which they press keys
WHY DO IRISH PEOPLE TYPE SO CUTE
— emma (@mullingual) March 12, 2013
3. Although it abruptly ends when they present the weather
Why do the Irish weather girls dress so awful
— Jennifer (@JenniferBarron_) May 23, 2015
4. Yeah, Bono...
Those sunglasses, those ridiculous wrap-around sunglasses - why do Irish guys always wear them?!
— Dan Walsh (@travors) July 14, 2013
5. Open your unread memos, Ireland (yes, the rest of the world still sends memos)
Why do Irish people think wearing Hollister is still ok.. It's not
— Shelby Tate Major (@_shelbytate) September 26, 2013
6. And we don't want any 'because of our distinct heritage, identity and language' kop-out responses, either
"why do the irish always give their kids stupid names? May as well call him doodle berry rain drop" #thingsmydadsays
— queen e (@hihelloelise) August 20, 2012
7. Tell us your secrets, we're sick of our inferior right-handed offspring
What do Irish mothers eat to produce this many left handers :/
— PMLNTrends (@pmlntrends) March 15, 2015
8. Genuinely quite confounding, this
why do Irish people like Garth Brooks so much??
— Rachel Farrell (@0mgrachel) February 6, 2014
9. Stop pretending to be Irish, Ireland, we're not into it
Why do Irish people assume that the rest of want to pretend we are, too?
— Emily Clasper (@eclasper) March 17, 2014
10. This is a question specifically for Irish people, in particular, not pale-skinned gingers
why do irish people burn so easily whats the science behind this
— celeste (@dammitliam) April 6, 2013
11. O'Candy? Grandy? Leprechaundy?
what do Irish people call candy
— tiffany (@smokinmetria) May 27, 2015
ok im just curious what do irish people usually eat? @NiallOfficial
— One Direction Manila (@1DInfectionMNL) November 28, 2013
13. #o'filter #o'makeup #tobesurethursday
why do irish people hashtag everything
— zeynab almighty (@heroinouis) June 1, 2013
14. We're so goddam sick of this
Why do Irish women seem to have a monopoly on roadworks traffic management?
— Sam Simmons (@samsimmonss) January 18, 2014
15. Stop it Ireland, you're deliberately making us look like idiots with these constant Lebanon stunts
Why do Irish people call Lebanon 'the' Lebanon? I always thought it was called 'the' until my Lebanese coworker informed me otherwise!
— Catherine O'Mahony (@CatherineMatz) May 27, 2015
16. We don't necessarily know what it is you're getting before us, but we want in
How come Irish get it before us anyways like I don't understand
— bepdabep (@ColaaaaTweedy) November 6, 2014
17. Notorious Irish affectation, this
why do irish people add "zo" onto the end of everything ??
— ugly bug (@buzzcoIa) July 17, 2014
18. Another definitely Irish stereotype we've never understood
Why do Irish Americans play bagpipes http://t.co/OYJ3uXQZRX to say the least. Kilts too ?
— Music Massiah (@Stattotheyid) August 19, 2014
19. Ireland is very much the Dr Dre of nations, we'll forget all about you unless you return to your rap roots soon
Why do irish people produce soo much
— sneaky squirrel (@barrynek) May 23, 2015
20. SHUT THE HELL UP IRELAND WE CAN HEAR YOU ALL THE WAY FROM HERE
why do irish people talk so loud im trying to sleep
— ️️ (@holyhenderson) April 6, 2015
21. If only there was some sort of way to refer to Irish people collectively...
what do you call Irish people like Irishians why isn't there a name
— (@tomlinsweets) August 12, 2013
22. WHY DO IRISH PPL AREN'T ALLOWED TO TWERK WHY DO IRISH PPL AREN'T ALLOWED TO TWERK WHY DO IRISH PPL AREN'T ALLOWED TO TWERK WHY DO IRISH PPL AREN'T ALLOWED TO TWERK WHY DO IRISH PPL AREN'T ALLOWED TO TWERK WHY DO IRISH PPL AREN'T ALLOWED TO TWERK WHY DO IRISH PPL AREN'T ALLOWED TO TWERK
@NiallOfficial Why do irish ppl aren't allowed to Twerk?
— dorothy ; Louweeh? (@digbickcake) May 30, 2015
FriendsFest Is Back!
The summer's biggest TV event is back!
The 2019 Oscar Nominations Are Finally Here And WOAH
There are some real surprises.
50 Super Weird, Crazy Fun Things To Do In London
Come sniff Amy Winehouse's poo. We dare you.
Amazing Shows, Gigs And Plays You Can't Miss In 2019
From comedy to cabaret, fill up your calendar...
The One With Russ' Turns 23 Today And It's Still Weird AF
Almost a quarter of a century later, we still don't get it.
23 Years Later, Friends' Russ VS. 'Snaro' Mystery Is Solved
THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!
25 Weird And Wonderful Things To Do This Christmas In London
'Tis the season to be (very, very) jolly...
The Comedy Lovers Christmas Gift Guide 2018
Get some LOLs in your life this Crimbo.
The Impractical Jokers Spill The Beans On Season 7 Christmas Finale
"Who knows, Santa may show up or may not, we'll see!"
New Look Just Released A Range Of Friends Christmas T-Shirts
Here's to a lousy Christmas, and a crappy new year!
2-4-1 Cinema Tickets To See Some Christmas Classics
Home Alone, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Elf, Bad Santa and more at the BFI!
Dude! Stoner Saturdays Are Coming to the BFI
Under 25? You can get in for just £3
RuPaul Hints Trixie Mattel SHOULDN'T Have Won All Stars Amid Elimination Changes
"I didn't count on the other girls who came back being so vindictive [to Shangela]!"
The First Toy Story 4 Trailer Reveals A Dangerous New Character
"Somebody get him before he pokes an eye out!"
Elle McPherson Sets Record Straight On Rumours She Regretted Starring In Friends
"Had I known how successful it was before going, I think I would have chickened out because it was such an iconic show."
Which WTF Advent Calendar Will You Choose This Crimbo?
Dog food, gin, and even cheese! We've got it all covered...
Here's Every Single Detail Released About The Impractical Jokers Movie
The HUGE pranks, the wrap cake, the DIRECTOR'S CHAIR? This is all too much...
Oh. My. God! Ugly Naked Guy Called For A Friends Reunion
HE TALKED ABOUT THE POKING DEVICE.
Emotional Tom Hanks Had To Turn His Back On Toy Story Creators During Final Scene
He called the final movie "a moment in history'.
Ed Helms’ Most Memorable One-Liners
“Hey Phil, Am I missing a tooth?”