13 Reasons Why Commuting Is Actually The Best Thing Ever
1. If you're lucky, you might get squashed up against a hottie on the train.
2. Being squashed on public transport also means being able to use people to rest up against whilst you have a little snooze.
3. Every seat is taken and there's nothing to hold on to on the train, so you have to stand in the carriage while it wobbles and shakes all over the place. Use the situation to your advantage - You now have a free virtual snowboard simulator.
4. An early commute is hard but the thought of being the first to grab the freshest sandwiches and croissants in the cafe is a great incentive.
5. All that pushing, shoving and running to catch the train probably counts as a daily workout.
6. Yes, it's difficult waking up early but you do get to witness the break of dawn. Stunning, isn't it?
7. Free Newspaper on the tube!
8. Think of the money you're saving on energy bills at home when you commute into work!
9. You can feel safe in the knowledge that a rush hour commute is probably as stressful as your day will get.
10. With so many people commuting into work, you're more likely to cross your future soulmate on the escalator.
11. There is nothing more fun than watching somebody on public transport try and fail miserably at applying their makeup.
12. There's an art to being able to successfully weave through people during rushhour but when you manage it, it's just SO satisfying.
13. Admit it, you feel pretty smug when you're the first to board the train or bus.
Hilarious Fake Rush Hour Crushes
The Ultimate Bucket List For London Movie Buffs
Fun and quirky ways to celebrate the silver screen.
Seth Rogen’s Funniest Film Moments
"I'm going to try to conduct myself in such a way that does not risk global humiliation."
5 Times Charlize Theron Proved She's A Badass
"Am I being too bossy?"
The Best Comedy Shows And Gigs Around The World 2019
Friends: The Parody Musical, Underbelly and Fleabag live!
Kendal Calling Festival's Comedy Line Up Revealed
Josh Widdicombe, Reginald D.Hunter & tons more.
FriendsFest Is Back!
The summer's biggest TV event is back!
The 2019 Oscar Nominations Are Finally Here And WOAH
There are some real surprises.
50 Super Weird, Crazy Fun Things To Do In London
Come sniff Amy Winehouse's poo. We dare you.
Amazing Shows, Gigs And Plays You Can't Miss In 2019
From comedy to cabaret, fill up your calendar...
The One With Russ' Turns 23 Today And It's Still Weird AF
Almost a quarter of a century later, we still don't get it.
23 Years Later, Friends' Russ VS. 'Snaro' Mystery Is Solved
THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!
25 Weird And Wonderful Things To Do This Christmas In London
'Tis the season to be (very, very) jolly...
The Comedy Lovers Christmas Gift Guide 2018
Get some LOLs in your life this Crimbo.
The Impractical Jokers Spill The Beans On Season 7 Christmas Finale
"Who knows, Santa may show up or may not, we'll see!"
New Look Just Released A Range Of Friends Christmas T-Shirts
Here's to a lousy Christmas, and a crappy new year!
2-4-1 Cinema Tickets To See Some Christmas Classics
Home Alone, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Elf, Bad Santa and more at the BFI!
Dude! Stoner Saturdays Are Coming to the BFI
Under 25? You can get in for just £3
RuPaul Hints Trixie Mattel SHOULDN'T Have Won All Stars Amid Elimination Changes
"I didn't count on the other girls who came back being so vindictive [to Shangela]!"
The First Toy Story 4 Trailer Reveals A Dangerous New Character
"Somebody get him before he pokes an eye out!"
Elle McPherson Sets Record Straight On Rumours She Regretted Starring In Friends
"Had I known how successful it was before going, I think I would have chickened out because it was such an iconic show."