19 Movies That Would Be Extremely Boring If Their Plots Were Literally Their Title
Sometimes, just sometimes Reddit is amazing. Just recently, for example, redditor azazqadir asked "Which movie would be boring if its plot is literally its title?" - and, as it's always the case, the internet delivered. Just see for yourselves:
1. Silent Hill - There are no bees buzzing. No brooks babbling. Just ear-ringing silence. Alternatively, just hours of Jonah Hill staring at the screen. You choose. / sharkman32
2. The Accountant - A day in life of Ben Wyatt, pre-Pawnee. / AnirudhMenon94
3. The Constant Gardner - “I can’t stop gardening! Help me, I’m so tired!” / Mashedfact
4. Saw - How to use saws, for the lovers of carpentry. / Earishairy
5. Pitch Black - Just think of the low production budget! / FatDabsIsGod
6. Jaws - Basically just a slideshow of dental x-rays. / optimistprimate10
7. Girl On A Train - About a 2-hours long commute on a crowded train, 40+ minutes of which is her waiting at the platform because of severe delays. / AlbaDdraig
8. The Men Who Stare At Goats - Well, you can imagine what it would be like. Baaa-ring. / mastersword83
9. The Never-ending Story - They’re still showing it in Berlin, it’s been 32 years now. Some of the audience members might or might not be dead at this point. / Eoiny
10. Sixteen Candles - Just a live stream of a birthday cake. / Pokefan982144
11. The Godfather - A jump cut edit of a guy remembering once a year to send a birthday card. For the first ten years of the godchild’s life, that is. / AltonBrownsBalls
12. The Fifth Element - Just a 3-hour long doc about Boron. / KeeperofTerris
13. When Harry Met Sally - “Hi, I’m Sally!” “Nice to meet you, I’m Harry.” *Roll credits*. / evilmonkey2
14. 127 Hours - Similarly to Pitch Black, it’s just 127 hours of nothing but black screen. / zakdendy
15. The Breakfast Club - A bunch of people meet up to eat brekkie every day. Starring Ron Swanson. / rainingnovember
16. Girl, Interrupted - The first U.S. presidential debate, encore. / jackdaw_t_robot
17. Schindler's List - Just some dude named Schindler reading a shopping list out loud for 20 minutes. / WowHelloHi
18. Rush Hour - Just two and a half hours of people sitting in bad traffic on M25. / Hammerzeit7
19. Transformers - A light pole buzzing for six hours. Hour six - the transformer explodes. Cut to credits. / TheRedgrinGrumbholdt
Related: Uni IRL Vs. Uni In Movies
Female Double Acts That Give Us Life
Anne Hathaway and Rebel Wilson are taking to the big screen in ‘The Hustle’ as con artists Josephine and Penny who team up to take down the men who have wronged them....
The Ultimate Bucket List For London Movie Buffs
Fun and quirky ways to celebrate the silver screen.
Seth Rogen’s Funniest Film Moments
"I'm going to try to conduct myself in such a way that does not risk global humiliation."
5 Times Charlize Theron Proved She's A Badass
"Am I being too bossy?"
The Best Comedy Shows And Gigs Around The World 2019
Friends: The Parody Musical, Underbelly and Fleabag live!
Kendal Calling Festival's Comedy Line Up Revealed
Josh Widdicombe, Reginald D.Hunter & tons more.
FriendsFest Is Back!
The summer's biggest TV event is back!
The 2019 Oscar Nominations Are Finally Here And WOAH
There are some real surprises.
50 Super Weird, Crazy Fun Things To Do In London
Come sniff Amy Winehouse's poo. We dare you.
Amazing Shows, Gigs And Plays You Can't Miss In 2019
From comedy to cabaret, fill up your calendar...
The One With Russ' Turns 23 Today And It's Still Weird AF
Almost a quarter of a century later, we still don't get it.
23 Years Later, Friends' Russ VS. 'Snaro' Mystery Is Solved
THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!
25 Weird And Wonderful Things To Do This Christmas In London
'Tis the season to be (very, very) jolly...
The Comedy Lovers Christmas Gift Guide 2018
Get some LOLs in your life this Crimbo.
The Impractical Jokers Spill The Beans On Season 7 Christmas Finale
"Who knows, Santa may show up or may not, we'll see!"
New Look Just Released A Range Of Friends Christmas T-Shirts
Here's to a lousy Christmas, and a crappy new year!
2-4-1 Cinema Tickets To See Some Christmas Classics
Home Alone, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Elf, Bad Santa and more at the BFI!
Dude! Stoner Saturdays Are Coming to the BFI
Under 25? You can get in for just £3
RuPaul Hints Trixie Mattel SHOULDN'T Have Won All Stars Amid Elimination Changes
"I didn't count on the other girls who came back being so vindictive [to Shangela]!"
The First Toy Story 4 Trailer Reveals A Dangerous New Character
"Somebody get him before he pokes an eye out!"