Katy Brand (pictured) is to embark on her first theatre tour.
She will be taking the characters from her ITV2 show Katy Brand's Big Ass Show on 34-date tour next spring.
The tour starts in Brighton on April 18, ending in Southampton on June 6 Brand is just one of several comedy stars who have announced tours early next year over the past couple of weeks:
* Paul Merton will be hitting the road in the spring with a 32-date tour with his Impro Chums, featuring master improvisers Mike McShane, Lee Simpson, Richard Vranch and Suki Webster
* 8 Out Of 10 Cats team captain Sean Lock will be embarking on a 39-date tour from February to May
* Not Going Out star Tim Vine, who once held the record for the most jokes told in an hour (499), will be hitting the road with his Joke-O-Motive tour
* Julian Clary has just announced an extension of his Lord Of The Mince tour into 2010
* Lucy Porter will be touring her 2009 Edinburgh Fringe show Fool’s Gold.
* And Irish stand-ups Dara O Brian and Andrew Maxwell will also be hitting the road with their solo shows
Copyright : Comedy Central UK