10 Times Tiffany Haddish Was The Queen Of Everything Tbh
Tiffany Haddish is about to hit our screens again in new movie Night School, co-starring Kevin Hart, and we couldn’t be more thrilled.
Ahead of the film’s release on September 28th, let’s look at 10 times Tiffany was a true queen. Bow down...
1. When she threatened to ‘tenderize’ Kevin Hart’s character in Night School
2. When she hosted the MTV Movie & TV Awards and had us all cracking up from her opening montage
3. And when she pretended to be a pregnant Cardi B
4. When she stole the show as Dina in Girls Trip
5. When she proved she was just like the rest of us and bagged a Groupon endorsement in the process
6. When she wasn’t afraid to rock a fancy frock more than once, giving her white Alexander McQueen gown four outings to date
7. When she hosted Saturday Night Live
8. When she appeared in Drake’s Nice For What video
9. When she met Meryl Streep and told her she wanted her to “be [her] mama”
10. When she became one of TIME’s Most Influential People Of 2018
The 2019 Oscar Nominations Are Finally Here And WOAH
There are some real surprises.
50 Super Weird, Crazy Fun Things To Do In London
Come sniff Amy Winehouse's poo. We dare you.
Amazing Shows, Gigs And Plays You Can't Miss In 2019
From comedy to cabaret, fill up your calendar...
The One With Russ' Turns 23 Today And It's Still Weird AF
Almost a quarter of a century later, we still don't get it.
23 Years Later, Friends' Russ VS. 'Snaro' Mystery Is Solved
THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!
25 Weird And Wonderful Things To Do This Christmas In London
'Tis the season to be (very, very) jolly...
The Comedy Lovers Christmas Gift Guide 2018
Get some LOLs in your life this Crimbo.
The Impractical Jokers Spill The Beans On Season 7 Christmas Finale
"Who knows, Santa may show up or may not, we'll see!"
New Look Just Released A Range Of Friends Christmas T-Shirts
Here's to a lousy Christmas, and a crappy new year!
2-4-1 Cinema Tickets To See Some Christmas Classics
Home Alone, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Elf, Bad Santa and more at the BFI!
Dude! Stoner Saturdays Are Coming to the BFI
Under 25? You can get in for just £3
RuPaul Hints Trixie Mattel SHOULDN'T Have Won All Stars Amid Elimination Changes
"I didn't count on the other girls who came back being so vindictive [to Shangela]!"
The First Toy Story 4 Trailer Reveals A Dangerous New Character
"Somebody get him before he pokes an eye out!"
Rick And Morty Just Had Their Most Deadly Secret Revealed
This is twisted.
Elle McPherson Sets Record Straight On Rumours She Regretted Starring In Friends
"Had I known how successful it was before going, I think I would have chickened out because it was such an iconic show."
Which WTF Advent Calendar Will You Choose This Crimbo?
Dog food, gin, and even cheese! We've got it all covered...
Here's Every Single Detail Released About The Impractical Jokers Movie
The HUGE pranks, the wrap cake, the DIRECTOR'S CHAIR? This is all too much...
Oh. My. God! Ugly Naked Guy Called For A Friends Reunion
HE TALKED ABOUT THE POKING DEVICE.
Emotional Tom Hanks Had To Turn His Back On Toy Story Creators During Final Scene
He called the final movie "a moment in history'.
Ed Helms’ Most Memorable One-Liners
“Hey Phil, Am I missing a tooth?”