Kevin Hart's Funniest Movie One-Liners
Kevin Hart is one of our favourite ever funny guys, whether he’s playing a video game character in Jumanji or a fluffy-but-fierce bunny rabbit in The Secret Life Of Pets. In celebration of his latest movie Night School, co-starring Tiffany Haddish, we’ve rounded up 10 of his best movie one-liners to get you in the mood for more.
Check ’em out below and catch Night School in cinemas from September 28th.
1. “Oh my God, I got learning herpes?! I got the gift that keep on givin’.” – as Teddy in Night School.
2. “You ready, white boy? Pepper spray, b***h! Prison school is in session!” – as Darnell in Get Hard
3. “James, how many rainbows are you made out of because right now I see one, two, three trainbows. Ha. I just said trainbows.” – as Ben in Ride Along
5. “You’re like Jason Bourne, man, but with jorts!” – as Calvin in Central Intelligence
6. “I don’t have the top two feet of my body!” – as Moose Finbar in Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle
7. “What do you call the three rings of marriage? Engagement ring, wedding ring and suffering.” – as Cedric in Think Like A Man
8. “Best thing that could happen to your face is an industrial accident.” – as Bernie in About Last Night
9. “I feel heroic! And handsome! I'm a little wet, but I still look good. I look good.” – as Snowball in Secret Life Of Pets
10. “When life throws you d**k you make d**k-ade!” – as Darnell in Get Hard
Here's Every Single Detail Released About The Impractical Jokers Movie In A Handy List
The incredible pranks, the enormous cake and the DIRECTOR'S CHAIR? This is all too much...
The Impractical Jokers Are Getting A GAME SHOW Called 'Misery Index'
It's based on 'Sh*t Happens' and sounds absolutely wild.
12 WTF Halloween Parties & Events To Spook You Bloody Senseless
Warning: you will *definitely* cry-lol.
Everything We Know About The Impractical Jokers Movie So Far
UK premiere, anyone?
8 Amazing Facts We Learned From Murr's Reddit AMA
Fame, friends, and romance, ooh la la!
Primark's £5 Christmas Decorations Will Jingle Your Bells
Saw Santa Claus. He said hello to Ross!
Creator Finally Reveals If There's A Secret Meaning Behind The Dots In The Friends Logo
ARE THEY COLOUR CODED THOUGH?!
Courteney Cox Had The Sweetest Reaction To This Friends Reunion Question
"I would do anything to be in a room with all of those people."
Here's Why Jennifer Aniston And David Schwimmer Actually Wanted Pay Cuts
They really were great Friends.
Friends Fans Spotted A Massive Blunder With Monica's Wedding Dress
"They're as different as night and... later that night."
The Royal Baby Should Be Named After These Friends Characters
The Impractical Jokers Spill The True Secrets To Their Success
We're tearing up over here!
Rick & Morty Creators Release Outrageous Pickle Rick Bloopers
"Rick! Did you do this on purpose to get out of family counselling?!"
Rick & Morty Fans Watched An Episode With A Live Orchestra And It Looked Epic
Wubba lubba dub dub!
Friends Producer Says Making Joey Grow Up In Spin-Off Was A "Huge Mistake"
"If the show was on today... I would have definitely done it differently."
The Impractical Jokers Spill The Beans On Season 7 Christmas Finale
"Who knows, Santa may show up or may not, we'll see!"
Halloween Cartoons To Spook The Heck Out Of You
Rachel Green Almost Looked A LOT Like Saved By The Bell's Kelly Kapowski
Greens do not quit!
Impractical Jokers' Murr Is Now A Best-Selling Author, FACT
We certainly feel AWAKENED by this news...
Friends Creator Admits He Tried To KILL Ross And Monica's Dad
Imagine if they'd buried him at sea, like he wanted!