17 Magical Sabrina The Teenage Witch Outfits We Wish We Had In Our Closets
1. This amazing turtleneck + skirt combo is truly impressive, don't you think?
2. This suede shirt is clearly where it's (was?) at.
3. And this suede short dress with black tights.... Looking extra fly!
4. This simple bandana on the neck and red vest will always stay in fashion, especially when you're on your way down to the gym.
5. A cute little metallic button-down short sleeve is an impressive safe choice for everyday, casual adventures - and Sabrina knows it.
6. This jeans mini dress with impressive, medium-height boots might be a bit too racy for school - but in real life there's no such a thing as looking *too* forward and fashionable, no matter what they tell you.
7. Just look how adorable this see-through T-shirt looks on her! And the strawberries. AND THE BUTTERFLY HAIR CLIP. Can we please bring back the '90s? K, thx.
8. I mean, seriously - just look how amazing see-through tops are.
9. Sure turtlenecks have a bad rep, but have we really stopped and asked ourselved why? Exhibit A prooves they can absolutely make for a stunning look.
10. What happened to bell sleves? Why are we, the people of 2016, so scared of having fun?
11. Mom jeans and crop tops - get it girl!
12. Remember those times when faux fur was in? Ah, yes - those were the days!
13. Also, let's bring back chokers, deal?
14. And patterned trousers.
15. Also, who said a silk shirt is no longer an option for business casual events? Is silk a bit impractical? Sure. But since when is fashion for those who are not prepared to suffer?
16. As much as we're trying to tell ourselves otherwise, we all know that off-shoulder tops are an excellent fashion choice, always.
17. And finally, denim. Let's never abandon denim. In denim we trust.
Related: 21 '90s Film And TV Hunks You Still Wish Were Your Boyfriends Today
21 '90s Film And TV Hunks You Still Wish Were Your Boyfriends Today
1 of 21
2 of 21
3 of 21
4 of 21
5 of 21
6 of 21
7 of 21
8 of 21
9 of 21
10 of 21
11 of 21
12 of 21
13 of 21
14 of 21
15 of 21
16 of 21
17 of 21
18 of 21
19 of 21
20 of 21
21 of 21
The 2019 Oscar Nominations Are Finally Here And WOAH
There are some real surprises.
50 Super Weird, Crazy Fun Things To Do In London
Come sniff Amy Winehouse's poo. We dare you.
Amazing Shows, Gigs And Plays You Can't Miss In 2019
From comedy to cabaret, fill up your calendar...
The One With Russ' Turns 23 Today And It's Still Weird AF
Almost a quarter of a century later, we still don't get it.
23 Years Later, Friends' Russ VS. 'Snaro' Mystery Is Solved
THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!
25 Weird And Wonderful Things To Do This Christmas In London
'Tis the season to be (very, very) jolly...
The Comedy Lovers Christmas Gift Guide 2018
Get some LOLs in your life this Crimbo.
The Impractical Jokers Spill The Beans On Season 7 Christmas Finale
"Who knows, Santa may show up or may not, we'll see!"
New Look Just Released A Range Of Friends Christmas T-Shirts
Here's to a lousy Christmas, and a crappy new year!
2-4-1 Cinema Tickets To See Some Christmas Classics
Home Alone, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Elf, Bad Santa and more at the BFI!
Dude! Stoner Saturdays Are Coming to the BFI
Under 25? You can get in for just £3
RuPaul Hints Trixie Mattel SHOULDN'T Have Won All Stars Amid Elimination Changes
"I didn't count on the other girls who came back being so vindictive [to Shangela]!"
The First Toy Story 4 Trailer Reveals A Dangerous New Character
"Somebody get him before he pokes an eye out!"
Rick And Morty Just Had Their Most Deadly Secret Revealed
This is twisted.
Elle McPherson Sets Record Straight On Rumours She Regretted Starring In Friends
"Had I known how successful it was before going, I think I would have chickened out because it was such an iconic show."
Which WTF Advent Calendar Will You Choose This Crimbo?
Dog food, gin, and even cheese! We've got it all covered...
Here's Every Single Detail Released About The Impractical Jokers Movie
The HUGE pranks, the wrap cake, the DIRECTOR'S CHAIR? This is all too much...
Oh. My. God! Ugly Naked Guy Called For A Friends Reunion
HE TALKED ABOUT THE POKING DEVICE.
Emotional Tom Hanks Had To Turn His Back On Toy Story Creators During Final Scene
He called the final movie "a moment in history'.
Ed Helms’ Most Memorable One-Liners
“Hey Phil, Am I missing a tooth?”