17 Things Only True Millennials Can Relate To
1. Working in a full-time job and still having to pick up a side hustle just so you can support yourself and be financially independent from your parents.
2. Still hearing Baby Boomers saying that you’re lazy.
3. Calling out homophobia, transphobia, and racism... and being told you’re being overly sensitive.
4. Constantly being put down by middle-aged managers who don’t like to try new things because “that’s not how things work around here”.
5. Dreaming about fulfilling employment that satisfies your soul, not just your bank account.
6. And consequently being told that you’re being too greedy to even demand that from life.
7. Not being able to afford a house or a flat.
8. And spending 60% of your pay cheque on rent.
9. Savings? What savings?
10. Having literally 10p in your bank account at the end of the month.
11. But being constantly shamed by economists for not spending enough.
12. Or spending too much. We just can’t win now, can we?
13. Having tens of thousands of pounds in student loans to pay off.
14. Valuing experiences over possessions, which baffles a great majority of people born before the 1980s.
15. Being told that you rely on the internet too much.
16. But at the same time knowing those who complain about young people and technology are the ones who constantly need help with using it.
17. And finally, being outvoted by older generations even though they won’t be around long enough to live with the consequences of their decisions.
Related: Perfectly Good Things Ruined By Hipsters
Perfectly Good Things Ruined By Hipsters
1 of 24
2 of 24
3 of 24
4 of 24
5 of 24
6 of 24
7 of 24
Imgur8 of 24
Imgur9 of 24
10 of 24
11 of 24
12 of 24
13 of 24
14 of 24
15 of 24
16 of 24
17 of 24
18 of 24
19 of 24
20 of 24
21 of 24
22 of 24
23 of 24
24 of 24
The One With Russ' Turns 23 Today And It's Still Weird AF
Almost a quarter of a century later, we still don't get it.
Elle McPherson Sets Record Straight On Rumours She Regretted Starring In Friends
"Had I known how successful it was before going, I think I would have chickened out because it was such an iconic show."
Which WTF Advent Calendar Will You Choose This Crimbo?
Dog food, gin, and even cheese! We've got it all covered...
Here's Every Single Detail Released About The Impractical Jokers Movie
The HUGE pranks, the wrap cake, the DIRECTOR'S CHAIR? This is all too much...
Horrifying Halloween Hook Up Stories
"He was dressed as an ambiguous German youth..."
This Fresh Prince X Goosebumps Theme Tune Mash Up Will Clear Your Cobwebs
The Fresh Prince Of HELL Air! It's got a ring to it...
13 Hilarious Rick & Morty Halloween Costumes To Make You Spoopa Loopa Woop Woop
So many cute Mortys...
Best Reactions To (Not) David Schwimmer's Blackpool Crime Incident
Ah, humour based on his pain...
Everything We Know About The Impractical Jokers Movie So Far
UK premiere, anyone?
8 Amazing Facts We Learned From Murr's Reddit AMA
Fame, friends, and romance, ooh la la!
Primark's £5 Christmas Decorations Will Jingle Your Bells
Saw Santa Claus. He said hello to Ross!
Friends Fans Spotted A Massive Blunder With Monica's Wedding Dress
"They're as different as night and... later that night."
The Royal Baby Should Be Named After These Friends Characters
Rick & Morty Fans Watched An Episode With A Live Orchestra And It Looked Epic
Wubba lubba dub dub!
Halloween Cartoons To Spook The Heck Out Of You
Rachel Green Almost Looked A LOT Like Saved By The Bell's Kelly Kapowski
Greens do not quit!
Impractical Jokers' Murr Is Now A Best-Selling Author, FACT
We certainly feel AWAKENED by this news...
Friends Creator Reveals Joey Wasn't The First Choice For A Friends Spin Off
He wasn't even the second...
Friends Halloween Episodes We Wish Had Happened
Could he HAVE any more needles sticking out of his face?
The Best London Theatre Shows & Events To Book In 2018
Time to get cultured, y'all...