31 Struggles Kids These Days Will Never Know
1. Using MS Paint to entertain yourself on a game-less Windows 95 computer
2. When your Tamagotchi beeps at inappropriate times
3. Losing internet connection while you’re chatting to your crush on AIM Messenger cuz someone picked up the house phone
4. Ringing a mate and secretly shitting yourself about chatting to his/her mum
5. Or having an intense internal battle over whether you should pick up the phone or not since you have no idea who’s calling
6. Not knowing the lyrics and the album booklet having only song titles and credits
7. Not being able to rewind TV in real-time
8. Or watch videos on the go
9. Experiencing the pain of picking the *perfect* MySpace layout
10. Taking selfies and not knowing if they turned out alright until weeks later
11. Slapping yourself too hard with a slap bracelet
12. And hitting your shins with a scooter while your whole (short) life flashed before your eyes
13. Not having Google and spending hours going through volumes and volumes of encyclopaedias to find out stuff for your school assignments
14. Looking through a phone book to find someone’s number
15. Downloading a song off Limewire or KaZaA only to find out it’s a shitty Kidz Bop version
16. Being woken up in the middle of the night by your Furby randomly going off - and then having nightmares about it
17. Crying after the Spice Girls broke up
18. Desperately waiting over a year for another instalment of Harry Potter adventures
19. Handwriting your essays
20. And having to spread your assignment across several floppy disks because one wasn’t big enough
21. Having to leave enough space in your backpack for your Discman and a whole binder containing your entire CD collection
22. Alternatively, having to carefully choose 10-ish songs to burn on a CD as your ultimate playlist
23. Only to find out your boombox can't read it
24. Recording a popular song off the radio and setting it as your ringtone
25. Having to use *real maps* to find your way around a city
26. Or printing your directions off Mapquest
27. Only having Snake and Tetris on your mobile to keep you occupied
28. Getting VHS tapes jammed in the VHS player
29. Also, while we’re on the subject, rewinding videotapes in general. What a nightmare
30. Using Teletext to check what’s coming up next on telly
31. Running out of space on your phone and not being able to save any more messages
YOU NEED TO SEE: 21 Must-Have Christmas Gifts Every 90s Kid Got
21 Must-Have Christmas Gifts Every 90s Kid Got
1 of 21
2 of 21
3 of 21
4 of 21
5 of 21
6 of 21
7 of 21
8 of 21
9 of 21
10 of 21
11 of 21
12 of 21
13 of 21
14 of 21
15 of 21
16 of 21
17 of 21
18 of 21
19 of 21
20 of 21
21 of 21
Five Reasons You Need To Go To DragWorld This Month
Gentlemen, start your engines!
This Friends-Inspired 'Pivot' Tutorial Will Change Your Life
Bryan Cranston Auditioned For Pineapple Express But Judd Apatow Thought He Wasn't Scary Enough
"Maybe the Breaking Bad people would have said, “not him, he always plays drug dealers.”
Quiz: Will You Make It Through Festival Season?
Will you survive through to September?!
Quiz: How Many Festival Cliches Have You Committed?
We've pretty much been there and done all of them…
David Schwimmer To Appear In New Will & Grace As Grace's Bae
It's Time To Revisit This Cringey Windows 95 Video Starring Rachel And Chandler
"Look Matty! I'm computing!"
This Windows 95 Themed Instagram Is The Ultimate Nostalgia-Trip
The Expectation v Reality Of Summer Festivals
What you expect v what you really get at all your favourite summer festivals…
British Festivals v American Festivals: How Do They Compare?
Glasto or Coachella? Creamfields or EDC?
Sketch And Theatre Shows To Catch At The Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2018
Drag queens and quartets and show tunes... oh my!
Seth Rogen Shares All The Pineapple Express Gossip 10 Years After The Film's Release
Title origins, injuries and a whole lot of pot...
Die Hard Friends Fans Are Split On Whether A Reunion Should Happen
Reboot means reboot.
Cole Sprouse AKA Ben Geller Is The Same Age As Jennifer Aniston in Friends Series 1, WTF
The One Where We're Old And Decrepit
20 Years Later, Medical Advisor Debunks Friends 'Pee On Jellyfish Sting' Cure
To pee or not to pee...
Mike Hannigan Had The Glow Up Of The Century And We're So Proud
No one would dare call him Crap Bag now...
Don't Miss These Incredible Shows At Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2018
You will laugh so hard your belly hurts...
OMG! The Twins Who Played Friends' Baby Emma Will Star In Jordan Peele's New Film
They're 16 years old now!
Will Smith Shows Everyone How The Drake #InMyFeelingsChallenge Is Done
Fresh Prinnnnce, do you loooove meeee?
Murr From Impractical Jokers Is Hosting A Series Of UK Parties And We're So Excited
This MUST be a prank...