12 Situations That Awkward People Can't Handle
1. When your date gives you a compliment.
"Thanks, your fingernails are pretty clean too."
2. When your date compliments you about how nice you look when you sleep at night.
So awkward... now Patrick knows about your Winnie The Pooh pyjama bottoms!
3. When you’re in a restaurant and you see someone you vaguely know.
You obviously don't want to speak to Sharon, the model from your life drawing class, but you're too awkward to successfully avoid her.
4. When the person you vaguely know joins you at the table.
Of course, Sharon orders the most expensive bottle of rose...
5. When the person you vaguely know and your date start to hit it off really well.
You literally had no idea how much they both loved the saxophone.
6. When your Facebook timeline is taken over by their engagement pictures.
It's such a cliché that Patrick proposed at the Eiffel Tower. You are not shocked.
7. When you’re too polite to decline an invitation to their wedding.
But having the wedding at the Eiffel Tower... now that is something you did not expect.
8. When you’re also too polite to decline doing a speech at their wedding.
You're really regretting taking all this holiday off work and missing your sister's graduation.
9. When it’s the wedding party and everyone knows the choreography to the songs in the film ‘Step Up 2: The Streets’ except you.
You thought you could blag Beyoncé’s ‘Single Ladies’ but this is too much. After the hip replacement surgery, you just can’t gyrate like everyone else can.
10. When your hotel room after the party is right next to the newlyweds and the walls are thin.
Now you know that Patrick has a mild foot fetish. You really dodged a bullet here.
11. When the couple name their children after you. All of them.
The flattery is very much overshadowed by how confusing this will make the rest of your life.
12. When the couple elope to Italy, leaving you in sole custody of all three Margaret Bernsteins.
So much responsibility... so much awkward!
What's Your Perfect UK Weekend Getaway?
Staycations ARE more popular than ever...
The Ultimate Bucket List For London Movie Buffs
Fun and quirky ways to celebrate the silver screen.
Seth Rogen’s Funniest Film Moments
"I'm going to try to conduct myself in such a way that does not risk global humiliation."
5 Times Charlize Theron Proved She's A Badass
"Am I being too bossy?"
The Best Comedy Shows And Gigs Around The World 2019
Friends: The Parody Musical, Underbelly and Fleabag live!
Kendal Calling Festival's Comedy Line Up Revealed
Josh Widdicombe, Reginald D.Hunter & tons more.
FriendsFest Is Back!
The summer's biggest TV event is back!
The 2019 Oscar Nominations Are Finally Here And WOAH
There are some real surprises.
50 Super Weird, Crazy Fun Things To Do In London
Come sniff Amy Winehouse's poo. We dare you.
Amazing Shows, Gigs And Plays You Can't Miss In 2019
From comedy to cabaret, fill up your calendar...
The One With Russ' Turns 23 Today And It's Still Weird AF
Almost a quarter of a century later, we still don't get it.
23 Years Later, Friends' Russ VS. 'Snaro' Mystery Is Solved
THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!
25 Weird And Wonderful Things To Do This Christmas In London
'Tis the season to be (very, very) jolly...
The Comedy Lovers Christmas Gift Guide 2018
Get some LOLs in your life this Crimbo.
The Impractical Jokers Spill The Beans On Season 7 Christmas Finale
"Who knows, Santa may show up or may not, we'll see!"
New Look Just Released A Range Of Friends Christmas T-Shirts
Here's to a lousy Christmas, and a crappy new year!
2-4-1 Cinema Tickets To See Some Christmas Classics
Home Alone, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Elf, Bad Santa and more at the BFI!
Dude! Stoner Saturdays Are Coming to the BFI
Under 25? You can get in for just £3
RuPaul Hints Trixie Mattel SHOULDN'T Have Won All Stars Amid Elimination Changes
"I didn't count on the other girls who came back being so vindictive [to Shangela]!"
The First Toy Story 4 Trailer Reveals A Dangerous New Character
"Somebody get him before he pokes an eye out!"