11 Things British People Should Be Thankful For This Thanksgiving
1. We are thankful for this consistently miserable weather, which provides us with ample small talk in lifts or hairdressers.
2. We are likewise thankful for London and their £5 pints, allowing us to bond with our fellow man over a knowing shake of the head.
3. We are thankful for our reliably unreliable transport, for providing us with the excuse to finally use our otherwise inactive Twitter accounts.
4. We are thankful for infinite queues, for allowing us enough time to explore the depths of our imaginations and agonise over whether we locked the front door or not.
5. We are thankful for Nandos, for giving us the cheekiest branded meme of 2015.
6. We are thankful for Tim Berners-Lee, for inventing the internet and thus making it possible to Snapchat pictures of our own face covered in cry-laugh emojis.
7. We are thankful for Zayn, for reminding us that nothing is forever and that we should cherish what we have before it’s gone.
8. We are thankful for JK Rowling, for ensuring we never forget that Harry Potter exists.
If you're also a massive fan of Ms Rowling's near-daily updates on her creation, check out our list of demands for what she should reveal about the Harry Potter universe next...
9. We are thankful for Dave Benson Phillips, for proving our childhood never dies by having the most fire social media game of the year.
10. We are thankful for Donald Trump, for showing us that it could be somehow worse on the other side of the pond.
11. We are thankful for the different means of making of tea, for evidencing what makes us different brings us together.
We defer to Mary Berry on the definitive way to make tea.
What's Your Perfect UK Weekend Getaway?
Staycations ARE more popular than ever...
The Ultimate Bucket List For London Movie Buffs
Fun and quirky ways to celebrate the silver screen.
Seth Rogen’s Funniest Film Moments
"I'm going to try to conduct myself in such a way that does not risk global humiliation."
5 Times Charlize Theron Proved She's A Badass
"Am I being too bossy?"
The Best Comedy Shows And Gigs Around The World 2019
Friends: The Parody Musical, Underbelly and Fleabag live!
Kendal Calling Festival's Comedy Line Up Revealed
Josh Widdicombe, Reginald D.Hunter & tons more.
FriendsFest Is Back!
The summer's biggest TV event is back!
The 2019 Oscar Nominations Are Finally Here And WOAH
There are some real surprises.
50 Super Weird, Crazy Fun Things To Do In London
Come sniff Amy Winehouse's poo. We dare you.
Amazing Shows, Gigs And Plays You Can't Miss In 2019
From comedy to cabaret, fill up your calendar...
The One With Russ' Turns 23 Today And It's Still Weird AF
Almost a quarter of a century later, we still don't get it.
23 Years Later, Friends' Russ VS. 'Snaro' Mystery Is Solved
THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!
25 Weird And Wonderful Things To Do This Christmas In London
'Tis the season to be (very, very) jolly...
The Comedy Lovers Christmas Gift Guide 2018
Get some LOLs in your life this Crimbo.
The Impractical Jokers Spill The Beans On Season 7 Christmas Finale
"Who knows, Santa may show up or may not, we'll see!"
New Look Just Released A Range Of Friends Christmas T-Shirts
Here's to a lousy Christmas, and a crappy new year!
2-4-1 Cinema Tickets To See Some Christmas Classics
Home Alone, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Elf, Bad Santa and more at the BFI!
Dude! Stoner Saturdays Are Coming to the BFI
Under 25? You can get in for just £3
RuPaul Hints Trixie Mattel SHOULDN'T Have Won All Stars Amid Elimination Changes
"I didn't count on the other girls who came back being so vindictive [to Shangela]!"
The First Toy Story 4 Trailer Reveals A Dangerous New Character
"Somebody get him before he pokes an eye out!"