12 OC Facts That Prove You're Too Old For Spring Break In Tijuana
Seems like just yesterday you were desperate to go on Spring Break in Tijuana, begged your Mum to give Chrismukkah a go and demanded only cream cheese bagels for breakfast, eh?
Your obsession with The OC might have gone, but it's not forgotten - but while you were busy clawing your way through adolescence, getting job rejection letters and wasting money on cocktails and council tax, the cast got older too. This week, Seth (Adam Brody) and Ryan (Benjamin McKenzie) BOTH announced they are becoming dads IRL - and you, my friend, are old.
Here's a bunch more OC facts that'll plunge you to the depths of existentialism. Enjoy!
1. Mischa Barton, aka Marissa, was 12 years old when she appeared as a child actress alongside Hugh Grant in Notting Hill
2. BAM, these two are the same person
3. Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson dated FOR THE ENTIRE RUN OF THE SHOW
If you already knew that, you're sad. If you didn't, that is even sadder.
4. BUT Seth Cohen had a baby with Blair Waldorf. And they starred in a film together (it's called Oranges and it's a total mindfuck)
That's right, Adam Brody and Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester are now real life, cross-TV show lovers. They got married last year and just had a baby. Ed Westwick and Rachel Bilson would make a cute couple, come to think of it...
5. Sandy Cohen's eyebrows are still fantastic, but he's 60 now
Yep, Peter Gallagher just tuned 60. That is five years older than Jeremy Clarkson. Just saying.
6. The OC's pilot episode aired on the 5th August 2003. You know what song was No.1 then? Breathe, by Sean Paul and Blu Cantrell
A casual 12 years ago.
7. That's the same year David Blaine locked himself in a tupperware box for 44 days
8. Madonna and Britney snogged
9. And Martin Bashir's bonkers Michael Jackson documentary aired on ITV
10. Baby-faced trouble maker Ryan Atwood aka Benjamin McKenzie is now 37 years old, and expecting a baby. Pow!
11. Autumn Reeser, who played uni student Taylor (booooo, we heart Summer 4eva) is 35 now. We'll just let that sink in
12. The last episode aired on the 22nd February 2007. NINE FRICKIN YEARS AGO
IF YOUR MUM HAD GIVEN IN YOU COULD HAVE HAD NINE CHRISMUKKAHS BY NOW.
OC STORYLINES WE'RE NOT OVER:
OC Storylines We're Not Over
Warner Bros.1 of 10
Warner Bros.2 of 10
Warner Bros.3 of 10
Warner Bros.4 of 10
Warner Bros.5 of 10
Warner Bros.6 of 10
Warner Bros.7 of 10
Warner Bros.8 of 10
Warner Bros.9 of 10
Warner Bros.10 of 10
What's Your Perfect UK Weekend Getaway?
Staycations ARE more popular than ever...
The Ultimate Bucket List For London Movie Buffs
Fun and quirky ways to celebrate the silver screen.
Seth Rogen’s Funniest Film Moments
"I'm going to try to conduct myself in such a way that does not risk global humiliation."
5 Times Charlize Theron Proved She's A Badass
"Am I being too bossy?"
The Best Comedy Shows And Gigs Around The World 2019
Friends: The Parody Musical, Underbelly and Fleabag live!
Kendal Calling Festival's Comedy Line Up Revealed
Josh Widdicombe, Reginald D.Hunter & tons more.
FriendsFest Is Back!
The summer's biggest TV event is back!
The 2019 Oscar Nominations Are Finally Here And WOAH
There are some real surprises.
50 Super Weird, Crazy Fun Things To Do In London
Come sniff Amy Winehouse's poo. We dare you.
Amazing Shows, Gigs And Plays You Can't Miss In 2019
From comedy to cabaret, fill up your calendar...
The One With Russ' Turns 23 Today And It's Still Weird AF
Almost a quarter of a century later, we still don't get it.
23 Years Later, Friends' Russ VS. 'Snaro' Mystery Is Solved
THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!
25 Weird And Wonderful Things To Do This Christmas In London
'Tis the season to be (very, very) jolly...
The Comedy Lovers Christmas Gift Guide 2018
Get some LOLs in your life this Crimbo.
The Impractical Jokers Spill The Beans On Season 7 Christmas Finale
"Who knows, Santa may show up or may not, we'll see!"
New Look Just Released A Range Of Friends Christmas T-Shirts
Here's to a lousy Christmas, and a crappy new year!
2-4-1 Cinema Tickets To See Some Christmas Classics
Home Alone, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Elf, Bad Santa and more at the BFI!
Dude! Stoner Saturdays Are Coming to the BFI
Under 25? You can get in for just £3
RuPaul Hints Trixie Mattel SHOULDN'T Have Won All Stars Amid Elimination Changes
"I didn't count on the other girls who came back being so vindictive [to Shangela]!"
The First Toy Story 4 Trailer Reveals A Dangerous New Character
"Somebody get him before he pokes an eye out!"