15 Crimes Against Humanity You See In Every Primark
1. The psychological torment of finally finding that skirt in your size before realising the hanger, label, and tag all say different sizes
2. The sheer inhumanity of a woman deciding she can’t wait for the changing room, and trying on a jumpsuit in the middle of the shop
3. The actual murder of your dreams as you hear a child say: “Omg, this is the one Zoella wears!”
4. The horrific persecution of workers who have to sort out the inevitable pile of single shoes by the mirrors
5. The extreme torture that is seventeen babies crying simultaneously
Yup. There’s an actual child under there.
Liam, what’s wrong bbz?
9. The pain and frustration of trying to get past teen girls Snapchatting themselves in novelty sunglasses
10. The agony of waiting in the queue for twenty-five minutes trying to resist a Pez dispenser shaped like Miss Piggy
11. The enslavement of some poor mother carrying five mesh shopping baskets
12. The all-out-war that happens when you try to commandeer a mirror
You know you had a top quality selfie if it was taken in the mirror on the way down the escalator in Primark in Meadowhall
— Eve (@EHRowles) November 5, 2015
13. The sorrow of seeing your favourite TV show reduced to a cutesy T-shirt
14. The extermination of the entire human race under our Minion overlords
15. The lighting
If you still look great under Primark changing room lighting. Your actually beautiful.
— visualsbyjay (@iamjayhollett) October 5, 2015
The Ultimate Bucket List For London Movie Buffs
Fun and quirky ways to celebrate the silver screen.
Seth Rogen’s Funniest Film Moments
"I'm going to try to conduct myself in such a way that does not risk global humiliation."
5 Times Charlize Theron Proved She's A Badass
"Am I being too bossy?"
The Best Comedy Shows And Gigs Around The World 2019
Friends: The Parody Musical, Underbelly and Fleabag live!
Kendal Calling Festival's Comedy Line Up Revealed
Josh Widdicombe, Reginald D.Hunter & tons more.
FriendsFest Is Back!
The summer's biggest TV event is back!
The 2019 Oscar Nominations Are Finally Here And WOAH
There are some real surprises.
50 Super Weird, Crazy Fun Things To Do In London
Come sniff Amy Winehouse's poo. We dare you.
Amazing Shows, Gigs And Plays You Can't Miss In 2019
From comedy to cabaret, fill up your calendar...
The One With Russ' Turns 23 Today And It's Still Weird AF
Almost a quarter of a century later, we still don't get it.
23 Years Later, Friends' Russ VS. 'Snaro' Mystery Is Solved
THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!
25 Weird And Wonderful Things To Do This Christmas In London
'Tis the season to be (very, very) jolly...
The Comedy Lovers Christmas Gift Guide 2018
Get some LOLs in your life this Crimbo.
The Impractical Jokers Spill The Beans On Season 7 Christmas Finale
"Who knows, Santa may show up or may not, we'll see!"
New Look Just Released A Range Of Friends Christmas T-Shirts
Here's to a lousy Christmas, and a crappy new year!
2-4-1 Cinema Tickets To See Some Christmas Classics
Home Alone, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Elf, Bad Santa and more at the BFI!
Dude! Stoner Saturdays Are Coming to the BFI
Under 25? You can get in for just £3
RuPaul Hints Trixie Mattel SHOULDN'T Have Won All Stars Amid Elimination Changes
"I didn't count on the other girls who came back being so vindictive [to Shangela]!"
The First Toy Story 4 Trailer Reveals A Dangerous New Character
"Somebody get him before he pokes an eye out!"
Elle McPherson Sets Record Straight On Rumours She Regretted Starring In Friends
"Had I known how successful it was before going, I think I would have chickened out because it was such an iconic show."