12 Things We Learned From Desiree Burch & Chris Ramsey's Facebook Live
Last night we were lucky enough to have Chris Ramsey and Desiree Burch in the CC office for a good old-fashioned Facebook Live...
Now, in case you were unlucky enough to miss it, you can watch it below, but before that here are 10 things we learned from C and D.
1. Stand Up Central was Desiree’s first TV appearance
Hard to believe given she’s such a pro!
2. Northerners are cuter / rounder than their London counterparts
Well, accent-wise, anyway…
3. Scrooged, What About Bob, and Groundhog Day are all joint best movies of all time
Bill Murray is God.
4. Desiree is totally down with Aliens existing in the multiverse
Guessing she’s a big Rick & Morty fan.
5. According to Chris, the meaning of life is to laugh
As long as it pays his mortgage.
6. And, according to Desiree, the meaning of life is to try to get better before you drop dead and none of it matters anyway and oh God what have I been doing with my life what have I achieved why do I care when there’s no point in anything anyway does anyone ev…
7. All of your teachers are creeps and filth bags
Why else would they work for such little money?
8. And all police officers are banging each other all the time
9. The only thing that goes through Chris' head during a set is Domino’s shutting time
Gotta get that ‘za.
10. If he weren’t doing comedy, Chris would want to be a zookeeper
Or a puppy-only dog walker.
11. And if ~she~ weren’t doing comedy, Desiree would want to be a dominatrix… AGAIN
Or a teacher, what's the difference?
12. This series of Stand Up Central features the funniest hospital story you’ll ever hear
Spoilers, it features dicks.
Watch the full Facebook Live below...
Catch Chris Ramsey's Stand Up Central every Wednesday night at 10pm...
You Will Also LOL: Chris Ramsey Claims He Could Fight 100 Horses (And Win)
Chris Ramsey Claims He Could Fight 100 Horses (And Win)
1 of 23
2 of 23
3 of 23
4 of 23
5 of 23
6 of 23
7 of 23
8 of 23
9 of 23
10 of 23
11 of 23
12 of 23
13 of 23
14 of 23
15 of 23
16 of 23
17 of 23
18 of 23
19 of 23
20 of 23
21 of 23
22 of 23
23 of 23
The One With Russ' Turns 23 Today And It's Still Weird AF
Almost a quarter of a century later, we still don't get it.
Elle McPherson Sets Record Straight On Rumours She Regretted Starring In Friends
"Had I known how successful it was before going, I think I would have chickened out because it was such an iconic show."
Which WTF Advent Calendar Will You Choose This Crimbo?
Dog food, gin, and even cheese! We've got it all covered...
Here's Every Single Detail Released About The Impractical Jokers Movie
The HUGE pranks, the wrap cake, the DIRECTOR'S CHAIR? This is all too much...
Horrifying Halloween Hook Up Stories
"He was dressed as an ambiguous German youth..."
This Fresh Prince X Goosebumps Theme Tune Mash Up Will Clear Your Cobwebs
The Fresh Prince Of HELL Air! It's got a ring to it...
Best Reactions To (Not) David Schwimmer's Blackpool Crime Incident
Ah, humour based on his pain...
Everything We Know About The Impractical Jokers Movie So Far
UK premiere, anyone?
8 Amazing Facts We Learned From Murr's Reddit AMA
Fame, friends, and romance, ooh la la!
Primark's £5 Christmas Decorations Will Jingle Your Bells
Saw Santa Claus. He said hello to Ross!
Friends Fans Spotted A Massive Blunder With Monica's Wedding Dress
"They're as different as night and... later that night."
The Royal Baby Should Be Named After These Friends Characters
Halloween Cartoons To Spook The Heck Out Of You
Rachel Green Almost Looked A LOT Like Saved By The Bell's Kelly Kapowski
Greens do not quit!
Impractical Jokers' Murr Is Now A Best-Selling Author, FACT
We certainly feel AWAKENED by this news...
Friends Creator Reveals Joey Wasn't The First Choice For A Friends Spin Off
He wasn't even the second...
Friends Halloween Episodes We Wish Had Happened
Could he HAVE any more needles sticking out of his face?
The Best London Theatre Shows & Events To Book In 2018
Time to get cultured, y'all...
Artist Makes Amazing 3D Miniatures Of The Coolest TV & Movie Sets
Friends, Seinfeld, The Addams Family and more!
Um, No, Kim Jong-un Didn't Kidnap Jennifer Aniston
*Confused face emoji*.