13 Things Everyone Who Secretly Hates Their Job Has Done At Least Once
1. Took out a sick day just so you can get away from everything and everyone.
2. Sat at your desk with your headphones in - but no music playing - just so that people will leave you the fuck alone.
3. Or better yet, invested in some earplugs and used them daily to block out the haters.
4. Went to the bathroom and locked yourself in a stall just to get a moment of peace and quiet.
5. Fantasised about having a massive go at your boss - carefully preparing the arguments and reenacting the fight in your head included.
6. Watched everything go to shit, but refusing to help out because you no longer feel attached to your responsibilities at work.
7. Got some cold water from the kitchen and drank it all in one go as there was a deep rage burning inside you.
8. Spent a good 20 minutes on at least one Sunday night coming up with elaborate plans on how you could avoid going in to work the following day.
9. Unleashed an hour-long rant at your friend after they asked you “So, how’s work?”
10. On a day off, you thought about your job for a second, almost cried, and then reminded yourself the situation’s not permanent.
11. Survived days when you were so cynical you almost didn’t recognise yourself.
12. Already composed in your head, or in some extreme cases wrote down, your resignation letter.
13. And finally, imagined what you’d say in your exit interview.
Related: 13 Super Lame Jobs Famous People Did Before They Made It
13 Super Lame Jobs Famous People Did Before They Made It
Warner Bros via Comedy Central UK1 of 13
2 of 13
3 of 13
4 of 13
5 of 13
6 of 13
7 of 13
8 of 13
9 of 13
10 of 13
11 of 13
12 of 13
13 of 13
This Friends X Marvel Crossover Will Will Make You Question Everything
Kevin Hart's Funniest Movie One-Liners
How quotable can one man be?!
The Impractical Jokers Sold Out Their Completely Free Show In Hours
We're SO proud.
Judy Geller Debunks Friends Comeback Rumours Once And For All
Judy the ORACLE.
Everything You Need To Know About Comedy Central Live
Jimmy Carr, Russell Howard and Katherine Ryan headline Comedy Central Live, a three-day stand-up festival taking place at Southampton’s Hoglands Park on 5th, 6th and 7th October, 2018.
Kanye West Is Obsessed With Rick And Morty, Which Makes A Lot Of Sense, Actually
"Poopity scoop" takes on a whole new meaning.
Impractical Jokers Moments That Make Hilarious Unintentional Memes
Sal, Q and the gang are funniest when they don't mean to be...
The UK’s 10 Most Iconic Film Quotes EVER
This Friends-Themed Brunch Is About To Make Your Instagram Incredible
So no one told you BRUNCH was gonna be this GREAT?
Six Of The Wackiest Films Of The 80s/90s
This is going to be a good Halloween...
Where To Lol As The Leaves Fall In Autumn 2018
Laugh in the face of grim weather with this lot.
15 Most Outrageous Moments On Impractical Jokers
Piercings, planes and plenty of poop.
These Are The Movies Coming Out In 2018 You NEED To See
This will be an iconic year in film history.
Jaden Smith Reckons He Could Be The New Carlton In A Fresh Prince Reboot
He's got the moves tbf...
Will Smith And Alfonso Ribeiro Prove Their Friendship Is Still Fresh 22 Years Later
The love is REAL.
Impractical Joker Murr Tells Us It Took 15 Years For His Show To Be Aired
If at first you don't succeed, prank and prank again...
This Sesame Street Fresh Prince Parody Will Warm Your Cold Heart
"We'll tell you how we became Bert and Ernie..."
Put Down The Book! Science Has Proved That 'Friends' Makes You Smarter
Isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic?
Murr Reveals Key Details About The Impractical Jokers 'Cross-Country Hidden Camera Movie'
"Who knows – we may be doing a UK premiere."
22 Years Later, Friends' Russ VS. 'Snaro' Mystery Is Solved
THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!