13 Things Everyone Who Secretly Hates Their Job Has Done At Least Once
1. Took out a sick day just so you can get away from everything and everyone.
2. Sat at your desk with your headphones in - but no music playing - just so that people will leave you the fuck alone.
3. Or better yet, invested in some earplugs and used them daily to block out the haters.
4. Went to the bathroom and locked yourself in a stall just to get a moment of peace and quiet.
5. Fantasised about having a massive go at your boss - carefully preparing the arguments and reenacting the fight in your head included.
6. Watched everything go to shit, but refusing to help out because you no longer feel attached to your responsibilities at work.
7. Got some cold water from the kitchen and drank it all in one go as there was a deep rage burning inside you.
8. Spent a good 20 minutes on at least one Sunday night coming up with elaborate plans on how you could avoid going in to work the following day.
9. Unleashed an hour-long rant at your friend after they asked you “So, how’s work?”
10. On a day off, you thought about your job for a second, almost cried, and then reminded yourself the situation’s not permanent.
11. Survived days when you were so cynical you almost didn’t recognise yourself.
12. Already composed in your head, or in some extreme cases wrote down, your resignation letter.
13. And finally, imagined what you’d say in your exit interview.
Related: 13 Super Lame Jobs Famous People Did Before They Made It
13 Super Lame Jobs Famous People Did Before They Made It
Warner Bros via Comedy Central UK1 of 13
2 of 13
3 of 13
4 of 13
5 of 13
6 of 13
7 of 13
8 of 13
9 of 13
10 of 13
11 of 13
12 of 13
13 of 13
STOP EVERYTHING! Comedy Central Now Shows Gilmore Girls
No men. Just lots and lots of Chinese food.
Ricky And Morty Made The Strangest Appearance On Another Animated Series And We're Still Confused Tbh
Was not expecting this.
We Tried Those Charcoal Activated Croissants So You Don't Have To
Nothing like the sweet scent of soot on a Thursday morning...
Britain Panics As Massive Ball Of Gas Appears In The Sky
Remember the snow? Lol.
Josh Pieters' Tom Holland Interview With Caspar Lee & Conor Maynard Is The World's Most Awkward Creation
'Have you seen my Comedy Central show on Snapchat...?'
Friends? Jennifer Aniston And Gwyneth Paltrow Celebrate Gwynnie's Engagement
I'll be there for you-uuu... even though we share an ex.
Reunion Leviosa! This Harry Potter Get Together Had The Internet Screaming
1000 times yes.
12 Cheap And Easy Alternatives To Rihanna's Fenty Beauty Body Lava
Thank us later.
Unexpected Banger In The Bagging Area: Tesco Self Service Song Is A Bop
Please take your change.
So, It Turns Out Memes Were A Thing In The 1920s
AND THEY WERE ABOUT SELFIES. KINDA.
Beyoncé’s Legendary Coachella Performance Has Everyone Shook
Beychella 4 ever.
RIP Broad City! It's ENDING, But Abbi And Ilana Ain't Going Anywhere
They've signed up for TONS more work with Comedy Central!
David Schwimmer Is Appointed Head Of London Stock Exchange
It's ****ing weird, but 100% true.
'Mark Zuckerberg Is A Robot' Memes Will Make You Cry Lol
"Drink the water. Humans like water."
Amy Schumer Says She Is 'What You Look Like If You Have Pasta And Wine'
Wait, some people don't?
A Quiet Place But It's The Office, A Dwight Place
We didn't know we needed this.
Will Smith Received His Very Own Fresh Prince Nike Air More Uptempos
WE. NEED. THEM.
Today On The Internet: What Was The First TV Show You Ever Loved?
Get ready to feel nostalgic.
Kim Kardashian Went Swimming And A Meme Wave Crashed Hard
Will they ever let it die?
Today In The Internet: What Happens If You Fart In ‘A Quiet Place’?
IT DOESN'T ADD UP.