18 Things That Millennials Do SOOOOOO Much Better Than Previous Gens
1. Adjusting one’s behaviour after someone says: “It’s offensive, don’t say and/or do that again please”.
2. Valuing experiences over things and not buying into this whole blind consumptionism bullshit that Baby Boomers created.
3. And in related news, trying to beat the system, rather than just work it (see: the BLM movement or junior doctors strike).
5. Generally easily making use of new technology in every single aspect of our lives.
6. Talking about mental health.
7. Being more open minded when it comes to sex, sexuality, and gender.
8. Caring about the environment.
9. Having personality and not being afraid to show it.
10. And what follows, dressing in a way that makes us feel comfortable and in control - rather than according to some haphazard cultural standards.
11. Side hustling, often by doing something that benefits not only ourselves, but also other people.
12. Not being about climbing the ladder, but about circumventing it.
13. And demanding careers rather than jobs that merely provide a pay check.
14. But at the same time, putting happiness over work.
15. Being extremely versatile in our roles at work. If we don’t know something, we google it or watch a YouTube tutorial. Simples.
16. Doing what feels right, not what someone said we’re *supposed to* do.
17. Because we always know there’s a better way.
18. And because we haven’t given up on this world just yet.
Related: 17 Uber Hipster Classified Ads
17 Uber Hipster Classified Ads
1 of 16
2 of 16
3 of 16
4 of 16
5 of 16
6 of 16
7 of 16
8 of 16
9 of 16
10 of 16
11 of 16
12 of 16
13 of 16
14 of 16
15 of 16
16 of 16
RuPaul Becomes The First Drag Queen EVER To Land A Star On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame
Did YOU Notice Matt LeBlanc Mouthing Jennifer Aniston’s Lines?
How have we never noticed this?
Shangela Doesn’t Want You To Hate On Trixie For Winning All Stars 3
We love a selfless icon.
Rick And Morty Star In Run The Jewels' Latest Hip Hop Video
This Sh!t is LIT!
Rick And Morty Just Played The Main Stage At A Festival, WT Actual F
Life doesn't get better than this.
The Internet Shares All The Wonderful, Nice Things It Absolutely HATES
Dogs in costumes, guys. STOP IT.
Beyonce Fans Admit Depraved Things They'd Do For Concert Tickets And OK, WOW
Is everything okay at home, guys?
Teen Co-Star Tells Adorable Stories Of Will Smith On The Fresh Prince Set
"He was still a human being through the process of everything."
Matt LeBlanc Is Not Keen On A Reboot Called 'Old Friends'
"Personally? I don't think so."
People Are Claiming They Can Hear Janice Through This Photo
OH. MY. GOD.
The SNL Cast Impersonated The Oscar Nominees And It’s HILARIOUS
They were spot on.
Taylor Swift Has Us Screaming 'MOOD' In The 'Delicate' Music Video
Honestly, Taylor is us 24/7.
7 Times You Missed Friends Foreshadowing Its Celeb Guest Stars
Tweets That Prove Macaulay Culkin's The Funniest Person On The Internet
First up, he's called @IncredibleCulk.
STOP EVERYTHING: The Impractical Jokers Are Getting Their Own Movie
Murr just confirmed it and OMG!
Matt LeBlanc Sniffed Big Foot's Sh*t And Fans Ain't Happy
"It looks like human food in it. It smells like sh*t!"
Courteney Cox's Ex-Husband Shares Cute Emmys Story About The Friends Cast
"Courteney Cox and I made fake mini Emmys for the entire crew of Friends."
White Movie Stars Switched With Black Lead Actors In Powerful Poster Series
"If you're surprised, it means you don't see enough black people in major roles."
Phoebe, Monica And Rachel Still Have Their Own Whatsapp Group
Courteney Cox just revealed: "I really don't like it!"
Friends Creators Step In To Defend 'Homophobic' Chandler
"His Dad was transgender", said Marta Kauffman.