The 19 Stages Of Every British Heat Wave
Every year, for about day or two, the British Isles turn into a hot mess. No one's ever prepared for the heat. Everyone's excited at first, but soon regrets doing even as much as setting their foot outside. Sound familiar?
1. You wake up sweating.
2. Suspiciously, you look outside of the window.
3. You inevitably get blinded by the sun - what is this sorcery? Could it be? Is today the day?
4. You rummage through your closet, trying to find a pair of shorts and some tank tops. Where did you put your sunglasses again?
5. You think about putting sun cream on, but ultimately decide not to bother.
6. Half way through the day, when you’re drinking with your colleagues in the nearby park during lunchtime, you start regretting that decision.
7. You spend most of your afternoon sweating in your office, frantically browsing through Amazon’s mini desk fans selection.
8. You order one, but it turns out it’s shipping from China, so it’s going to be here in a month’s time. Oh well, surely it will come in handy during the next heat wave.
9. Time to go home now, finally. You suffer a near-death experience through suffocation on your commute. Off to the park now!
10. Unless it’s the weekend, then you’ve been at the park since noon, most likely drunk by 3pm.
11. It’s 5.30pm now - that’s the threshold for complaining. What started off as great fun is now a sweaty mess.
12. “Oh, my! Can you believe this weather, Jessica?”
13. “You can’t do anything in this heat!”
14. “At least it’s not raining, eh?”
15. You look down at your arm - it’s pinkish already. Uh-oh.
16. But who cares? It’s time to get your priorities straight. You haven’t had enough ice cream today. Let’s go get one. Or, y’know, ten.
17. Wait, did someone say Pimms? Sure, you'll have some Pimms.
18. You’re back home now. It’s 10pm. You’re drunk, sunburnt, and full of sugar.
19. But you know what you’re not full of? Regret. It was one of the best days of this year. Until the next heat wave - 365 days from now.
Rick And Morty Star In Run The Jewels' Latest Hip Hop Video
This Sh!t is LIT!
Rick And Morty Just Played The Main Stage At A Festival, WT Actual F
Life doesn't get better than this.
The Internet Shares All The Wonderful, Nice Things It Absolutely HATES
Dogs in costumes, guys. STOP IT.
Beyonce Fans Admit Depraved Things They'd Do For Concert Tickets And OK, WOW
Is everything okay at home, guys?
Teen Co-Star Tells Adorable Stories Of Will Smith On The Fresh Prince Set
"He was still a human being through the process of everything."
Matt LeBlanc Is Not Keen On A Reboot Called 'Old Friends'
"Personally? I don't think so."
People Are Claiming They Can Hear Janice Through This Photo
OH. MY. GOD.
The SNL Cast Impersonated The Oscar Nominees And It’s HILARIOUS
They were spot on.
Taylor Swift Has Us Screaming 'MOOD' In The 'Delicate' Music Video
Honestly, Taylor is us 24/7.
7 Times You Missed Friends Foreshadowing Its Celeb Guest Stars
Tweets That Prove Macaulay Culkin's The Funniest Person On The Internet
First up, he's called @IncredibleCulk.
STOP EVERYTHING: The Impractical Jokers Are Getting Their Own Movie
Murr just confirmed it and OMG!
Matt LeBlanc Sniffed Big Foot's Sh*t And Fans Ain't Happy
"It looks like human food in it. It smells like sh*t!"
Courteney Cox's Ex-Husband Shares Cute Emmys Story About The Friends Cast
"Courteney Cox and I made fake mini Emmys for the entire crew of Friends."
White Movie Stars Switched With Black Lead Actors In Powerful Poster Series
"If you're surprised, it means you don't see enough black people in major roles."
Phoebe, Monica And Rachel Still Have Their Own Whatsapp Group
Courteney Cox just revealed: "I really don't like it!"
Friends Creators Step In To Defend 'Homophobic' Chandler
"His Dad was transgender", said Marta Kauffman.
Tatyana Ali Remembers Her Favourite Fresh Prince Moments
"Will Smith and Alfonso Ribeiro were like big brothers to me.”
The Fresh Princess Of Bel Air? Female-Led Reboot Could Be On The Way
Does Will Smith know about this?!
Matt LeBlanc's Daughter Is Brutally Honest About Friends
She prefers My Little Pony...