19 Things That Americans Do Way Better Than Us, Soz
1. Free refills - Because if you're already paying £20 for a meal, drinks should come for free.
2. Automatic cars - Why do we insist on driving stick shift again?
3. The variety of cereal - It's like there's this big cereal world out there and we're living in a basic Weetabix prison.
4. Junk food in general - Is it healthy? Fuck no. But there's just something about a hamburger wrapped in pizza and sprinkled with some extra cheese that we can't say no to.
5. Air conditioning - If you ever got stuck in a stuffy office during the summer, you know what we're talking about.
6. Halloween - Sorry, everyone. It's true.
7. BBQ - You give us your shitty Poundland instant grills and we raise you an amazing range of coal and gas grills as well as a thousand ways of cooking meat on it. Please sit down.
8. Friendliness - There's no "Alright? Alright."s there. It's all about "Hello, how are you doing?", served with a smile.
9. Money - Sorry, everyone, but we’d rather carry a wad of ones, than a heavy wallet full of £1 coins.
10. Convenience - Drive through ATMs and Pharmacies? Dryers? Pre-packaged smoothie fruit? Genius.
11. TV shows - Sure, we get the occasional Sherlock, Game of Thrones, or Downton Abbey, but let’s be real - we’ve got nothing on Netflix and HBO.
12. Patriotism and self-pride - Is it overblown? Of course it is. But you can’t just sit there and tell us you’re not at least a little bit jealous of how much Americans believe they’re the best.
13. The limited accents-per-area ratio - Despite the U.S. being a massive melting pot, we somehow still have more accents than they do. And that makes sense how?
14. Peanut butter - There's not enough peanut butter in our life, let's face it.
15. Couponing - Oh, just think of the world in which you buy £200 worth of stuff for 20p.
16. Postal service - Sorry to break this to you, Royal Mail, but USPS is da bomb.
17. Hotels - Cheap but luxurious and much better than that terrible B&B you stayed at last summer in Cornwall.
18. Chinese Food - Yes, technically China is the best at making Chinese food. But between the US and the UK, we Brits lose terribly. Indian food, however... We've got this one.
19. And finally, fucking over their country by electing a dumbass leader - we came in close, but ultimately, we lost. Thank God.
This Friends-Inspired 'Pivot' Tutorial Will Change Your Life
Bryan Cranston Auditioned For Pineapple Express But Judd Apatow Thought He Wasn't Scary Enough
"Maybe the Breaking Bad people would have said, “not him, he always plays drug dealers.”
Five Reasons You Need To Go To DragWorld This Month
Gentlemen, start your engines!
Quiz: Will You Make It Through Festival Season?
Will you survive through to September?!
Quiz: How Many Festival Cliches Have You Committed?
We've pretty much been there and done all of them…
David Schwimmer To Appear In New Will & Grace As Grace's Bae
It's Time To Revisit This Cringey Windows 95 Video Starring Rachel And Chandler
"Look Matty! I'm computing!"
This Windows 95 Themed Instagram Is The Ultimate Nostalgia-Trip
The Expectation v Reality Of Summer Festivals
What you expect v what you really get at all your favourite summer festivals…
British Festivals v American Festivals: How Do They Compare?
Glasto or Coachella? Creamfields or EDC?
Sketch And Theatre Shows To Catch At The Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2018
Drag queens and quartets and show tunes... oh my!
Seth Rogen Shares All The Pineapple Express Gossip 10 Years After The Film's Release
Title origins, injuries and a whole lot of pot...
Die Hard Friends Fans Are Split On Whether A Reunion Should Happen
Reboot means reboot.
Cole Sprouse AKA Ben Geller Is The Same Age As Jennifer Aniston in Friends Series 1, WTF
The One Where We're Old And Decrepit
20 Years Later, Medical Advisor Debunks Friends 'Pee On Jellyfish Sting' Cure
To pee or not to pee...
Mike Hannigan Had The Glow Up Of The Century And We're So Proud
No one would dare call him Crap Bag now...
Don't Miss These Incredible Shows At Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2018
You will laugh so hard your belly hurts...
OMG! The Twins Who Played Friends' Baby Emma Will Star In Jordan Peele's New Film
They're 16 years old now!
Will Smith Shows Everyone How The Drake #InMyFeelingsChallenge Is Done
Fresh Prinnnnce, do you loooove meeee?
Murr From Impractical Jokers Is Hosting A Series Of UK Parties And We're So Excited
This MUST be a prank...