19 Things That Americans Do Way Better Than Us, Soz
1. Free refills - Because if you're already paying £20 for a meal, drinks should come for free.
2. Automatic cars - Why do we insist on driving stick shift again?
3. The variety of cereal - It's like there's this big cereal world out there and we're living in a basic Weetabix prison.
4. Junk food in general - Is it healthy? Fuck no. But there's just something about a hamburger wrapped in pizza and sprinkled with some extra cheese that we can't say no to.
5. Air conditioning - If you ever got stuck in a stuffy office during the summer, you know what we're talking about.
6. Halloween - Sorry, everyone. It's true.
7. BBQ - You give us your shitty Poundland instant grills and we raise you an amazing range of coal and gas grills as well as a thousand ways of cooking meat on it. Please sit down.
8. Friendliness - There's no "Alright? Alright."s there. It's all about "Hello, how are you doing?", served with a smile.
9. Money - Sorry, everyone, but we’d rather carry a wad of ones, than a heavy wallet full of £1 coins.
10. Convenience - Drive through ATMs and Pharmacies? Dryers? Pre-packaged smoothie fruit? Genius.
11. TV shows - Sure, we get the occasional Sherlock, Game of Thrones, or Downton Abbey, but let’s be real - we’ve got nothing on Netflix and HBO.
12. Patriotism and self-pride - Is it overblown? Of course it is. But you can’t just sit there and tell us you’re not at least a little bit jealous of how much Americans believe they’re the best.
13. The limited accents-per-area ratio - Despite the U.S. being a massive melting pot, we somehow still have more accents than they do. And that makes sense how?
14. Peanut butter - There's not enough peanut butter in our life, let's face it.
15. Couponing - Oh, just think of the world in which you buy £200 worth of stuff for 20p.
16. Postal service - Sorry to break this to you, Royal Mail, but USPS is da bomb.
17. Hotels - Cheap but luxurious and much better than that terrible B&B you stayed at last summer in Cornwall.
18. Chinese Food - Yes, technically China is the best at making Chinese food. But between the US and the UK, we Brits lose terribly. Indian food, however... We've got this one.
19. And finally, fucking over their country by electing a dumbass leader - we came in close, but ultimately, we lost. Thank God.
Rick And Morty Star In Run The Jewels' Latest Hip Hop Video
This Sh!t is LIT!
Rick And Morty Just Played The Main Stage At A Festival, WT Actual F
Life doesn't get better than this.
The Internet Shares All The Wonderful, Nice Things It Absolutely HATES
Dogs in costumes, guys. STOP IT.
Beyonce Fans Admit Depraved Things They'd Do For Concert Tickets And OK, WOW
Is everything okay at home, guys?
Teen Co-Star Tells Adorable Stories Of Will Smith On The Fresh Prince Set
"He was still a human being through the process of everything."
Matt LeBlanc Is Not Keen On A Reboot Called 'Old Friends'
"Personally? I don't think so."
People Are Claiming They Can Hear Janice Through This Photo
OH. MY. GOD.
The SNL Cast Impersonated The Oscar Nominees And It’s HILARIOUS
They were spot on.
Taylor Swift Has Us Screaming 'MOOD' In The 'Delicate' Music Video
Honestly, Taylor is us 24/7.
7 Times You Missed Friends Foreshadowing Its Celeb Guest Stars
Tweets That Prove Macaulay Culkin's The Funniest Person On The Internet
First up, he's called @IncredibleCulk.
STOP EVERYTHING: The Impractical Jokers Are Getting Their Own Movie
Murr just confirmed it and OMG!
Matt LeBlanc Sniffed Big Foot's Sh*t And Fans Ain't Happy
"It looks like human food in it. It smells like sh*t!"
Courteney Cox's Ex-Husband Shares Cute Emmys Story About The Friends Cast
"Courteney Cox and I made fake mini Emmys for the entire crew of Friends."
White Movie Stars Switched With Black Lead Actors In Powerful Poster Series
"If you're surprised, it means you don't see enough black people in major roles."
Phoebe, Monica And Rachel Still Have Their Own Whatsapp Group
Courteney Cox just revealed: "I really don't like it!"
Friends Creators Step In To Defend 'Homophobic' Chandler
"His Dad was transgender", said Marta Kauffman.
Tatyana Ali Remembers Her Favourite Fresh Prince Moments
"Will Smith and Alfonso Ribeiro were like big brothers to me.”
The Fresh Princess Of Bel Air? Female-Led Reboot Could Be On The Way
Does Will Smith know about this?!
Matt LeBlanc's Daughter Is Brutally Honest About Friends
She prefers My Little Pony...