19 Things That Will Most Definitely Happen To You During Fresher's Week
1. You’ll spend an embarrassing amount of money on alcohol.
2. You’ll meet so many new people while out drinking.
3. Only to avoid most of them on campus for the rest of the year.
4. You’ll definitely get lost at least once.
5. It’s also highly possible you’ll forget where you live when coming back from a night out.
6. You’ll experience the worst hangover you've ever had in your life.
7. And probably snog a couple of people you shouldn’t have snogged.
8. You’ll also spend a lot of time and money on surprisingly shite fancy dress to impress your new fellow Freshers.
9. You’ll find a new take out place that will forever be your fave.
10. You’ll join numerous societies during Fresher’s Fair.
11. But never go to any of the meetings, because ain’t nobody got time for that.
12. You’ll receive a lot of free things, like pizza vouchers or T-shirts.
13. You’ll meet that one flatmate you’ll never see again until your graduation ball.
14. You’ll get tired of answering the questions over and over again. “Where are you from? What are you studying? ARE YOU TAKING A GAP YAH?” Ugh.
15. You’ll get your first middle of the night or mid-shower fire alarm.
16. And you’ll definitely burn something while cooking in your new uni kitchen.
17. You’ll get homesick and maybe even cry a little.
18. You’ll also get super annoyed with one of your flatmates and secretly hold a grudge against them for the rest of your time living together.
19. And finally, there’s a 99.9% chance you’ll go down with Fresher’s Flu. And no parents to take care of you. Good luck with that.
Related: 25 Weird Things You Can Actually Study At Uni
25 Weird Things You Can Actually Study At Uni
1 of 25
2 of 25
3 of 25
4 of 25
5 of 25
6 of 25
7 of 25
8 of 25
9 of 25
10 of 25
11 of 25
12 of 25
13 of 25
14 of 25
15 of 25
16 of 25
17 of 25
18 of 25
19 of 25
20 of 25
21 of 25
22 of 25
23 of 25
24 of 25
25 of 25
FriendsFest Is Back!
The summer's biggest TV event is back!
The 2019 Oscar Nominations Are Finally Here And WOAH
There are some real surprises.
50 Super Weird, Crazy Fun Things To Do In London
Come sniff Amy Winehouse's poo. We dare you.
Amazing Shows, Gigs And Plays You Can't Miss In 2019
From comedy to cabaret, fill up your calendar...
The One With Russ' Turns 23 Today And It's Still Weird AF
Almost a quarter of a century later, we still don't get it.
23 Years Later, Friends' Russ VS. 'Snaro' Mystery Is Solved
THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!
25 Weird And Wonderful Things To Do This Christmas In London
'Tis the season to be (very, very) jolly...
The Comedy Lovers Christmas Gift Guide 2018
Get some LOLs in your life this Crimbo.
The Impractical Jokers Spill The Beans On Season 7 Christmas Finale
"Who knows, Santa may show up or may not, we'll see!"
New Look Just Released A Range Of Friends Christmas T-Shirts
Here's to a lousy Christmas, and a crappy new year!
2-4-1 Cinema Tickets To See Some Christmas Classics
Home Alone, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Elf, Bad Santa and more at the BFI!
Dude! Stoner Saturdays Are Coming to the BFI
Under 25? You can get in for just £3
RuPaul Hints Trixie Mattel SHOULDN'T Have Won All Stars Amid Elimination Changes
"I didn't count on the other girls who came back being so vindictive [to Shangela]!"
The First Toy Story 4 Trailer Reveals A Dangerous New Character
"Somebody get him before he pokes an eye out!"
Elle McPherson Sets Record Straight On Rumours She Regretted Starring In Friends
"Had I known how successful it was before going, I think I would have chickened out because it was such an iconic show."
Which WTF Advent Calendar Will You Choose This Crimbo?
Dog food, gin, and even cheese! We've got it all covered...
Here's Every Single Detail Released About The Impractical Jokers Movie
The HUGE pranks, the wrap cake, the DIRECTOR'S CHAIR? This is all too much...
Oh. My. God! Ugly Naked Guy Called For A Friends Reunion
HE TALKED ABOUT THE POKING DEVICE.
Emotional Tom Hanks Had To Turn His Back On Toy Story Creators During Final Scene
He called the final movie "a moment in history'.
Ed Helms’ Most Memorable One-Liners
“Hey Phil, Am I missing a tooth?”