19 Things That Will Most Definitely Happen To You During Fresher's Week
1. You’ll spend an embarrassing amount of money on alcohol.
2. You’ll meet so many new people while out drinking.
3. Only to avoid most of them on campus for the rest of the year.
4. You’ll definitely get lost at least once.
5. It’s also highly possible you’ll forget where you live when coming back from a night out.
6. You’ll experience the worst hangover you've ever had in your life.
7. And probably snog a couple of people you shouldn’t have snogged.
8. You’ll also spend a lot of time and money on surprisingly shite fancy dress to impress your new fellow Freshers.
9. You’ll find a new take out place that will forever be your fave.
10. You’ll join numerous societies during Fresher’s Fair.
11. But never go to any of the meetings, because ain’t nobody got time for that.
12. You’ll receive a lot of free things, like pizza vouchers or T-shirts.
13. You’ll meet that one flatmate you’ll never see again until your graduation ball.
14. You’ll get tired of answering the questions over and over again. “Where are you from? What are you studying? ARE YOU TAKING A GAP YAH?” Ugh.
15. You’ll get your first middle of the night or mid-shower fire alarm.
16. And you’ll definitely burn something while cooking in your new uni kitchen.
17. You’ll get homesick and maybe even cry a little.
18. You’ll also get super annoyed with one of your flatmates and secretly hold a grudge against them for the rest of your time living together.
19. And finally, there’s a 99.9% chance you’ll go down with Fresher’s Flu. And no parents to take care of you. Good luck with that.
Related: 25 Weird Things You Can Actually Study At Uni
25 Weird Things You Can Actually Study At Uni
1 of 25
2 of 25
3 of 25
4 of 25
5 of 25
6 of 25
7 of 25
8 of 25
9 of 25
10 of 25
11 of 25
12 of 25
13 of 25
14 of 25
15 of 25
16 of 25
17 of 25
18 of 25
19 of 25
20 of 25
21 of 25
22 of 25
23 of 25
24 of 25
25 of 25
Game Of Thrones Producer Is Rooting For A GOT/Rick & Morty Crossover And We're So Here For It
Imagine the merch opportunities...
Eurovision's 'Prohibited Items' List Is Random AF
Damn. What are we gonna do with this trolley now?!
#MyHandleExplained Reveals Dark Truths Behind The Weirdest Twitter Names
The ones with dogs. All of the ones with dogs plz. Forever.
Matthew Perry's Favourite Chandler Quote Is Underwhelming AF
We have some alternatives though, dw...
UK Summer 2018 Festivals You Don't Want To Miss
We want to visit ALL OF THEM.
Dan Harmon 'Wouldn't Wish Rick & Morty Fans On Any Fast Food Restaurant'
Much like the sauce, he's not bitter...
The Royal Baby Should Be Named After These Friends Characters
Matt LeBlanc Reveals Meat Trifle Truth 19 Years Later And It's So Gross
Joey doesn't share food for a REASON.
STOP EVERYTHING! Comedy Central Now Shows Gilmore Girls
No men. Just lots and lots of Chinese food.
Ricky And Morty Made The Strangest Appearance On Another Animated Series And We're Still Confused Tbh
Was not expecting this.
We Tried Those Charcoal Activated Croissants So You Don't Have To
Nothing like the sweet scent of soot on a Thursday morning...
Britain Panics As Massive Ball Of Gas Appears In The Sky
Remember the snow? Lol.
Josh Pieters' Tom Holland Interview With Caspar Lee & Conor Maynard Is The World's Most Awkward Creation
'Have you seen my Comedy Central show on Snapchat...?'
Friends? Jennifer Aniston And Gwyneth Paltrow Celebrate Gwynnie's Engagement
I'll be there for you-uuu... even though we share an ex.
Reunion Leviosa! This Harry Potter Get Together Had The Internet Screaming
1000 times yes.
12 Cheap And Easy Alternatives To Rihanna's Fenty Beauty Body Lava
Thank us later.
Unexpected Banger In The Bagging Area: Tesco Self Service Song Is A Bop
Please take your change.
So, It Turns Out Memes Were A Thing In The 1920s
AND THEY WERE ABOUT SELFIES. KINDA.
Beyoncé’s Legendary Coachella Performance Has Everyone Shook
Beychella 4 ever.
RIP Broad City! It's ENDING, But Abbi And Ilana Ain't Going Anywhere
They've signed up for TONS more work with Comedy Central!