20 Things That Will 100% Happen At This Year's Edinburgh Fringe Festival
1. It will (most likely) rain the whole time you’re there.
2. And before you even go to a single gig, you’ll brag about being at the Fringe profusely on every possible social media platform.
3. You’ll schedule all the shows you wanna see… And you'll go to only 1/3 of them.
4. Yet you’ll somehow end up seeing the same show twice.
5. You’ll go to a show and it will be painfully unfunny.
6. You’ll go to a show and it will be the most hilarious thing you’ve ever seen in your whole goddamn life.
7. You’ll end up going to some shows only because you liked their title when you saw it in the program.
8. You’ll get picked from the crowd to participate in a show and die a little inside.
9. You’ll run like mad from one venue to another, always late for everything.
10. ALWAYS UP A BLOODY HILL.
11. You’ll get attacked by people handing out flyers pretty much daily.
12. You’ll inevitably have a fried Mars bar at some point.
13. And some Scotch. Way too much of it.
14. You’ll spend most mornings harbouring a hangover, questioning your life choices.
15. You’ll see at least one celebrity comedian casually strolling down the street.
16. You’ll get that “I’m pretty sure I could be a comedian” at least once.
17. You’ll inevitably get depressed around week three because you'll realise it's a tougher life than it looks.
18. The moment you leave Edinburgh, you’ll immediately start counting down the days to next year.
19. Because although there were definitely ups and downs to the whole event…
20. …You’ve had the time of your life and can’t wait to do it all over again next August.
Comedy Central At The Comedy Store: The Best Bits
Related: 91 Hilarious Jokes That Prove One Liners Are The Best
Amazing Shows, Gigs And Plays You Can't Miss In 2019
From comedy to cabaret, fill up your calendar...
The One With Russ' Turns 23 Today And It's Still Weird AF
Almost a quarter of a century later, we still don't get it.
23 Years Later, Friends' Russ VS. 'Snaro' Mystery Is Solved
THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!
25 Weird And Wonderful Things To Do This Christmas In London
'Tis the season to be (very, very) jolly...
The Comedy Lovers Christmas Gift Guide 2018
Get some LOLs in your life this Crimbo.
The Impractical Jokers Spill The Beans On Season 7 Christmas Finale
"Who knows, Santa may show up or may not, we'll see!"
New Look Just Released A Range Of Friends Christmas T-Shirts
Here's to a lousy Christmas, and a crappy new year!
2-4-1 Cinema Tickets To See Some Christmas Classics
Home Alone, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Elf, Bad Santa and more at the BFI!
Dude! Stoner Saturdays Are Coming to the BFI
Under 25? You can get in for just £3
RuPaul Hints Trixie Mattel SHOULDN'T Have Won All Stars Amid Elimination Changes
"I didn't count on the other girls who came back being so vindictive [to Shangela]!"
The First Toy Story 4 Trailer Reveals A Dangerous New Character
"Somebody get him before he pokes an eye out!"
Rick And Morty Just Had Their Most Deadly Secret Revealed
This is twisted.
Elle McPherson Sets Record Straight On Rumours She Regretted Starring In Friends
"Had I known how successful it was before going, I think I would have chickened out because it was such an iconic show."
Which WTF Advent Calendar Will You Choose This Crimbo?
Dog food, gin, and even cheese! We've got it all covered...
Here's Every Single Detail Released About The Impractical Jokers Movie
The HUGE pranks, the wrap cake, the DIRECTOR'S CHAIR? This is all too much...
Oh. My. God! Ugly Naked Guy Called For A Friends Reunion
HE TALKED ABOUT THE POKING DEVICE.
Emotional Tom Hanks Had To Turn His Back On Toy Story Creators During Final Scene
He called the final movie "a moment in history'.
Ed Helms’ Most Memorable One-Liners
“Hey Phil, Am I missing a tooth?”
Primark's New £14 Friends Pyjamas Are Just Like Rachel's Iconic Loungewear
The checks! The socks! The catchphrase!
50 Super Weird, Crazy Fun Things To Do In London
Come sniff Amy Winehouse's poo. We dare you.