20 Things That Will 100% Happen At This Year's Edinburgh Fringe Festival
1. It will (most likely) rain the whole time you’re there.
2. And before you even go to a single gig, you’ll brag about being at the Fringe profusely on every possible social media platform.
3. You’ll schedule all the shows you wanna see… And you'll go to only 1/3 of them.
4. Yet you’ll somehow end up seeing the same show twice.
5. You’ll go to a show and it will be painfully unfunny.
6. You’ll go to a show and it will be the most hilarious thing you’ve ever seen in your whole goddamn life.
7. You’ll end up going to some shows only because you liked their title when you saw it in the program.
8. You’ll get picked from the crowd to participate in a show and die a little inside.
9. You’ll run like mad from one venue to another, always late for everything.
10. ALWAYS UP A BLOODY HILL.
11. You’ll get attacked by people handing out flyers pretty much daily.
12. You’ll inevitably have a fried Mars bar at some point.
13. And some Scotch. Way too much of it.
14. You’ll spend most mornings harbouring a hangover, questioning your life choices.
15. You’ll see at least one celebrity comedian casually strolling down the street.
16. You’ll get that “I’m pretty sure I could be a comedian” at least once.
17. You’ll inevitably get depressed around week three because you'll realise it's a tougher life than it looks.
18. The moment you leave Edinburgh, you’ll immediately start counting down the days to next year.
19. Because although there were definitely ups and downs to the whole event…
20. …You’ve had the time of your life and can’t wait to do it all over again next August.
Comedy Central At The Comedy Store: The Best Bits
Related: 91 Hilarious Jokes That Prove One Liners Are The Best
86 Hilarious Jokes That Prove One Liners Are The Best
This Friends-Inspired 'Pivot' Tutorial Will Change Your Life
25 Super Weird, Crazy Fun Things To Do In London
Come sniff Amy Winehouse's poo. We dare you.
Bryan Cranston Auditioned For Pineapple Express But Judd Apatow Thought He Wasn't Scary Enough
"Maybe the Breaking Bad people would have said, “not him, he always plays drug dealers.”
This Epic Rick & Morty Green Screen Tattoo Will Give You Chills
WHO DID THIS?!
Five Reasons You Need To Go To DragWorld This Month
Gentlemen, start your engines!
Jennifer Aniston Finally Reveals Which Friend Doesn't Want A Reunion
Who "doesn’t want to be asked that question any more"? FIND OUT HERE!
Quiz: Will You Make It Through Festival Season?
Will you survive through to September?!
Quiz: How Many Festival Cliches Have You Committed?
We've pretty much been there and done all of them…
David Schwimmer To Appear In New Will & Grace As Grace's Bae
Amazing Shows, Gigs And Plays You Can't Miss In 2018
From comedy to cabaret, fill up your calendar...
Actress Who Played Chandler's Dad Felt 'Unwelcomed' By Friends Cast
'Unwelcoming and cliquey'... what?!
It's Time To Revisit This Cringey Windows 95 Video Starring Rachel And Chandler
"Look Matty! I'm computing!"
This Windows 95 Themed Instagram Is The Ultimate Nostalgia-Trip
The Expectation v Reality Of Summer Festivals
What you expect v what you really get at all your favourite summer festivals…
British Festivals v American Festivals: How Do They Compare?
Glasto or Coachella? Creamfields or EDC?
Sketch And Theatre Shows To Catch At The Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2018
Drag queens and quartets and show tunes... oh my!
Primark's Range Of £4 Friends Make Up Bags Is Incredible
Just don't let Ross apply your eyeshadow...
Seth Rogen Shares All The Pineapple Express Gossip 10 Years After The Film's Release
Title origins, injuries and a whole lot of pot...
Die Hard Friends Fans Are Split On Whether A Reunion Should Happen
Reboot means reboot.
Cole Sprouse AKA Ben Geller Is The Same Age As Jennifer Aniston in Friends Series 1, WTF
The One Where We're Old And Decrepit