21 Things All Workaholics Know Only Too Well
While most of the world complains about getting up for work every Monday, some of us actually skip happily off to the office to begin our work week. Workaholics, they call us. Well, we'd prefer the term Hard Workers (TM), thank you very much.
And sure, we are sleep-deprived almost constantly, and yes, there's no such a thing as downtime for us, but hey - only those who hustle get the top prize, innit?
So workaholics of the world - unite! And don't listen to those lazy buggers who try to put you down.
1. First things first - there’s never enough hours in the day for you.
2. You’re always first in at work...
3. ...and last out, obviously.
4. You’re all caught up on all the office gossip.
5. But who has time to chit-chat with your colleagues?
6. You’re busy pretty much always.
7. When can you and your friends meet up for a pint? Maybe next year. Yeah, that sounds about right.
8. In other words, your workload never ends.
9. That’s why your calendar looks like this.
10. And you think about work even at night, when you’re falling asleep.
11. But what’s that? Oh, you picked up some extra side hustle last week. Good for you, boo. Those Sunday afternoons were looking extra empty anyway.
12. At least once in your lifetime you’ve considered sleeping under your desk to save time on your commute.
13. But who are you kidding anyway - sleep is for the weak.
14. And only those destined to fail waste time and energy on eating lunch outside of the office.
15. Your blood is constantly something like 70% coffee.
16. Or tea, depending on the mood.
17. And stress? It’s a part of your personality at this point.
18. Being on holiday feels SO wrong. Lying in the sun by the pool? Better check your emails and make a few quick calls!
19. People are amazed how you handle it all.
20. And tbf you don’t know either.
21. But after all, you always get everything done on time. You trooper, you.
Related: People Who Screwed Up In Their One Job
People Who Screwed Up Their One Job
1 of 13
2 of 13
3 of 13
4 of 13
5 of 13
6 of 13
7 of 13
8 of 13
9 of 13
10 of 13
11 of 13
12 of 13
The 10 Funniest Jokes From Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2018
"Working at the JobCentre has to be a tense job - knowing that if you get fired, you still have to come in the next day"
The One With The 'Die Hard' Problem & 6 Other Unforgivable Friends Plot Holes
Could these BE any more annoying?
Five Reasons You Need To Go To DragWorld This Month
Gentlemen, start your engines!
This Friends-Inspired 'Pivot' Tutorial Will Change Your Life
25 Super Weird, Crazy Fun Things To Do In London
Come sniff Amy Winehouse's poo. We dare you.
Bryan Cranston Auditioned For Pineapple Express But Judd Apatow Thought He Wasn't Scary Enough
"Maybe the Breaking Bad people would have said, “not him, he always plays drug dealers.”
This Epic Rick & Morty Green Screen Tattoo Will Give You Chills
WHO DID THIS?!
Jennifer Aniston Finally Reveals Which Friend Doesn't Want A Reunion
Who "doesn’t want to be asked that question any more"? FIND OUT HERE!
Quiz: Will You Make It Through Festival Season?
Will you survive through to September?!
Quiz: How Many Festival Cliches Have You Committed?
We've pretty much been there and done all of them…
David Schwimmer To Appear In New Will & Grace As Grace's Bae
Amazing Shows, Gigs And Plays You Can't Miss In 2018
From comedy to cabaret, fill up your calendar...
Actress Who Played Chandler's Dad Felt 'Unwelcomed' By Friends Cast
'Unwelcoming and cliquey'... what?!
It's Time To Revisit This Cringey Windows 95 Video Starring Rachel And Chandler
"Look Matty! I'm computing!"
This Windows 95 Themed Instagram Is The Ultimate Nostalgia-Trip
The Expectation v Reality Of Summer Festivals
What you expect v what you really get at all your favourite summer festivals…
British Festivals v American Festivals: How Do They Compare?
Glasto or Coachella? Creamfields or EDC?
Sketch And Theatre Shows To Catch At The Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2018
Drag queens and quartets and show tunes... oh my!
Primark's Range Of £4 Friends Make Up Bags Is Incredible
Just don't let Ross apply your eyeshadow...
Seth Rogen Shares All The Pineapple Express Gossip 10 Years After The Film's Release
Title origins, injuries and a whole lot of pot...