43 Thoughts We All Had While Watching Stranger Things For The First Time
1. Better check what this hype is all about, innit.
2. Oh, wow. This feels very ‘80s.
3. Wait, is that Winona Ryder?
4. OMG IT’S WINONA RYDER!!!!
5. Just look at her, being great.
6. Winona? More like WIN-ona. Ha!
7. I feel like I’d be best friends with those boys.
8. They’re such geeks, it’s fantastic.
9. Yes, tabletop games! They clearly know what’s up.
10. Those 'popular' kids can do one, though. Ugh, thank GOD I graduated already.
11. This all feels very E.T. and Super 8.
12. Or any Stephen King book for that matter.
13. *Reads the internet*
“The show’s creators, the Duffer brothers, pulled tons of references together, confirming Steven Spielberg, Stephen King, and John Carpenter as major sources of inspiration.”
It all makes sense now.
14. How are they not scared of hanging out in the middle of nowhere so late at night?
15. And why don’t their parents care where they are?
16. Fair enough, when someone goes missing, they do care. But that’s a little too late, don't you think?
17. Tbh, I would hate living in this small town.
18. Aw, Mike has a crush on Eleven. CUTE!
19. Fuckboy alert. Get away from Steve as soon as possible, Nancy.
20. OMG Barb, you precious cinnamon roll. Please get a better friend. Nancy doesn’t deserve you.
21. Guys, remember - in a world full of Nancys, do yourself a favour and be a Barb.
22. I hope these kids are friends in real life.
23. Yup, just Googled it - they are. All is good in the universe.
24. HOW DARE THEY KILL BENNY HAMMONDS!?!?! R.I.P., dude.
25. You know what would be great? A 32-bit video game based on this show.
27. Is anyone else getting Twin Peaks vibes too? And The Goonies? Watching this is so surreal. Like it feels familiar, but isn’t, y’know?
28. Barb, no. NO, BARB!!! BAAAARRRBBBB!!!!
29. LOL leggo my Eggo.
30. Dustin is such a flirt.
31. He’s such a comic genius too. Too funny!
32. Millie looks like a child version of Charlize Theron’s character in Mad Max. Badass.
33. I never though I'd be scared of Christmas lights, yet here I am.
34. God, the soundtrack is so good.
35. That’s…. That’s a lot of salt.
36. Poor Eleven. Why can’t she just be a happy little girl like God intended? Why does she have to suffer so much? #unfair
37. Wait, if Eleven is number eleven, then what happened to numbers 001-010?
38. Hold on, is Brenner actually Eleven’s father? Or is she just calling him 'papa' 'cuz she’s been conditioned to do so?
39. Did the Demogorgon ACTUALLY die?
40. Honestly, why did Nancy stay with Steve?
41. Eleven is still alive, right? She has to be, right? There’s no show without her, right?
42. Where has this series been all our lives????
43. So when’s season 2 happening?
Related: 43 Modern Movies Given A Vintage Makeover
43 Modern Movies Given A Vintage VHS Makeover
1 of 43
2 of 43
3 of 43
4 of 43
5 of 43
6 of 43
7 of 43
8 of 43
9 of 43
10 of 43
11 of 43
12 of 43
13 of 43
14 of 43
15 of 43
16 of 43
17 of 43
18 of 43
19 of 43
20 of 43
21 of 43
22 of 43
23 of 43
24 of 43
25 of 43
26 of 43
27 of 43
28 of 43
29 of 43
30 of 43
31 of 43
32 of 43
33 of 43
34 of 43
35 of 43
36 of 43
37 of 43
38 of 43
39 of 43
40 of 43
41 of 43
42 of 43
43 of 43
Bryan Cranston Auditioned For Pineapple Express But Judd Apatow Thought He Wasn't Scary Enough
"Maybe the Breaking Bad people would have said, “not him, he always plays drug dealers.”
Five Reasons You Need To Go To DragWorld This Month
Gentlemen, start your engines!
Quiz: Will You Make It Through Festival Season?
Will you survive through to September?!
Quiz: How Many Festival Cliches Have You Committed?
We've pretty much been there and done all of them…
David Schwimmer To Appear In New Will & Grace As Grace's Bae
It's Time To Revisit This Cringey Windows 95 Video Starring Rachel And Chandler
"Look Matty! I'm computing!"
This Windows 95 Themed Instagram Is The Ultimate Nostalgia-Trip
The Expectation v Reality Of Summer Festivals
What you expect v what you really get at all your favourite summer festivals…
British Festivals v American Festivals: How Do They Compare?
Glasto or Coachella? Creamfields or EDC?
Sketch And Theatre Shows To Catch At The Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2018
Drag queens and quartets and show tunes... oh my!
Seth Rogen Shares All The Pineapple Express Gossip 10 Years After The Film's Release
Title origins, injuries and a whole lot of pot...
Die Hard Friends Fans Are Split On Whether A Reunion Should Happen
Reboot means reboot.
Cole Sprouse AKA Ben Geller Is The Same Age As Jennifer Aniston in Friends Series 1, WTF
The One Where We're Old And Decrepit
20 Years Later, Medical Advisor Debunks Friends 'Pee On Jellyfish Sting' Cure
To pee or not to pee...
Mike Hannigan Had The Glow Up Of The Century And We're So Proud
No one would dare call him Crap Bag now...
Don't Miss These Incredible Shows At Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2018
You will laugh so hard your belly hurts...
OMG! The Twins Who Played Friends' Baby Emma Will Star In Jordan Peele's New Film
They're 16 years old now!
Will Smith Shows Everyone How The Drake #InMyFeelingsChallenge Is Done
Fresh Prinnnnce, do you loooove meeee?
Murr From Impractical Jokers Is Hosting A Series Of UK Parties And We're So Excited
This MUST be a prank...
This 'You're My Lobster' Friends Pyjama Top Is Adorable
Damn Primark, back at it again with the MERCH.