17 Things Everyone Who Sucks At Emails Will Understand
1. Your unread inbox is always in the double (or sometimes even triple) digits.
2. Because you take ages to respond to an email.
3. Even if all that’s required is just a one sentence reply.
4. Because you figure, if someone really wants to talk to you, they can wait.
5. The majority of the time, you forget to reply to an email because you already answered it in your head.
6. You hate formal emailing, so you have a go-to set of sentences you always use.
7. Speaking of emailing etiquette, you know very little of it.
8. You fear work-related mail chains.
9. But when they hit you, you can’t stop yourself from getting involved.
10. 'Reply All' 4eva - to the dismay of your colleagues.
11. The number of times you forgot to attach something to an email that started with “I attach…”
12. Or accidentally prematurely sent an unfinished email.
13. Not to mention the amount of times you *lost* an email.
14. Yes, it is possible! Not in the bin, not in the inbox - where is it, goddamit?!
15. Ugh, you might as well not bother at all.
16. Just make sure you don’t send something to the wrong person.
17. Oh well, not everyone was meant to be the master of emails
Related: IT Workers Share The Most Stupid Requests From Their Colleagues
The 2019 Oscar Nominations Are Finally Here And WOAH
There are some real surprises.
50 Super Weird, Crazy Fun Things To Do In London
Come sniff Amy Winehouse's poo. We dare you.
Amazing Shows, Gigs And Plays You Can't Miss In 2019
From comedy to cabaret, fill up your calendar...
The One With Russ' Turns 23 Today And It's Still Weird AF
Almost a quarter of a century later, we still don't get it.
23 Years Later, Friends' Russ VS. 'Snaro' Mystery Is Solved
THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!
25 Weird And Wonderful Things To Do This Christmas In London
'Tis the season to be (very, very) jolly...
The Comedy Lovers Christmas Gift Guide 2018
Get some LOLs in your life this Crimbo.
The Impractical Jokers Spill The Beans On Season 7 Christmas Finale
"Who knows, Santa may show up or may not, we'll see!"
New Look Just Released A Range Of Friends Christmas T-Shirts
Here's to a lousy Christmas, and a crappy new year!
2-4-1 Cinema Tickets To See Some Christmas Classics
Home Alone, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Elf, Bad Santa and more at the BFI!
Dude! Stoner Saturdays Are Coming to the BFI
Under 25? You can get in for just £3
RuPaul Hints Trixie Mattel SHOULDN'T Have Won All Stars Amid Elimination Changes
"I didn't count on the other girls who came back being so vindictive [to Shangela]!"
The First Toy Story 4 Trailer Reveals A Dangerous New Character
"Somebody get him before he pokes an eye out!"
Rick And Morty Just Had Their Most Deadly Secret Revealed
This is twisted.
Elle McPherson Sets Record Straight On Rumours She Regretted Starring In Friends
"Had I known how successful it was before going, I think I would have chickened out because it was such an iconic show."
Which WTF Advent Calendar Will You Choose This Crimbo?
Dog food, gin, and even cheese! We've got it all covered...
Here's Every Single Detail Released About The Impractical Jokers Movie
The HUGE pranks, the wrap cake, the DIRECTOR'S CHAIR? This is all too much...
Oh. My. God! Ugly Naked Guy Called For A Friends Reunion
HE TALKED ABOUT THE POKING DEVICE.
Emotional Tom Hanks Had To Turn His Back On Toy Story Creators During Final Scene
He called the final movie "a moment in history'.
Ed Helms’ Most Memorable One-Liners
“Hey Phil, Am I missing a tooth?”