So poor old Justin Bieber's had to cancel his headline slot at Birmingham's Fusion Festival...
UK beliebers I'm going to make this up to you soon. pic.twitter.com/YHp7NYGdsv— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) August 4, 2015
While we're sure this leave many Beliebers gutted, there will be none more so than Justin himself, because this means he'll be missing out on a cracking once-in-a-lifetime trip to Brum. In true Bullseye style, let's take a look at what he could've done...
1. Shopped until he dropped in the famous Bull Ring mall
2. Got off his little tits on sugar at Cadbury World
3. Followed in the footsteps of his heroes Ozzy Osbourne and Co. on the 'Crossroads of Sabbath' walking tour
4. Experienced a simply epic time in StarCity, the Midland's premier family leisure and entertainment centre
5. Paid his respects to those brave boys who saw to it that Hitler got his just desserts at the Spitfire Gallery
6. Tested his mettle with a lap of the Balti Triangle
7. Had a truly contemplative time exploring the Winterbourne House and Garden
8. Had his tiny mind blown at the Pen Museum
9. Marvelled at the marine wonders at the Sea Life Aquarium
10. Ventured out of the city to take a magical step back in time through the Black Country Living Museum
11. Gone for a dip in the famous Birmingham Canal Navigations
12. Taken in a Justin Bieber concert at Rainbow
Wait, hang on...