1. Took out a sick day just so you can get away from everything and everyone.
2. Sat at your desk with your headphones in - but no music playing - just so that people will leave you the fuck alone.
3. Or better yet, invested in some earplugs and used them daily to block out the haters.
4. Went to the bathroom and locked yourself in a stall just to get a moment of peace and quiet.
5. Fantasised about having a massive go at your boss - carefully preparing the arguments and reenacting the fight in your head included.
6. Watched everything go to shit, but refusing to help out because you no longer feel attached to your responsibilities at work.
7. Got some cold water from the kitchen and drank it all in one go as there was a deep rage burning inside you.
8. Spent a good 20 minutes on at least one Sunday night coming up with elaborate plans on how you could avoid going in to work the following day.
9. Unleashed an hour-long rant at your friend after they asked you “So, how’s work?”
10. On a day off, you thought about your job for a second, almost cried, and then reminded yourself the situation’s not permanent.
11. Survived days when you were so cynical you almost didn’t recognise yourself.
12. Already composed in your head, or in some extreme cases wrote down, your resignation letter.
13. And finally, imagined what you’d say in your exit interview.
Related: 13 Super Lame Jobs Famous People Did Before They Made It