It might seem like it was just yesterday, but the last episode of Friends aired almost 12 years ago. TWELVE.
We can't help but think of the good old times, when every Friday night meant a new opportunity for Phoebe to charm us, Joey to woo us and Ross to be a total fuckwit. We want to be back there. We'll do anything it takes. Like gathering all the old Friends magazine covers and interviews we can find (until that time machine we ordered turns up, anyway).
13 Vintage Friends Magazine Snippets That Will Remind You Of The Good Old TimesWhy is Ross such a creepy smiler?
Related: Bet You Didn't Know The Dating History Of The Friends Cast
Friends Co-Stars Who Dated Throughout The Series/
Related: If The Friends Cast Were Superheroes
What The Friends Characters Would Look Like As SuperheroesAvengers, WATCH OUT.
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!