1. The psychological torment of finally finding that skirt in your size before realising the hanger, label, and tag all say different sizes
2. The sheer inhumanity of a woman deciding she can’t wait for the changing room, and trying on a jumpsuit in the middle of the shop
3. The actual murder of your dreams as you hear a child say: “Omg, this is the one Zoella wears!”
4. The horrific persecution of workers who have to sort out the inevitable pile of single shoes by the mirrors
5. The extreme torture that is seventeen babies crying simultaneously
Yup. There’s an actual child under there.
Liam, what’s wrong bbz?
9. The pain and frustration of trying to get past teen girls Snapchatting themselves in novelty sunglasses
10. The agony of waiting in the queue for twenty-five minutes trying to resist a Pez dispenser shaped like Miss Piggy
11. The enslavement of some poor mother carrying five mesh shopping baskets
12. The all-out-war that happens when you try to commandeer a mirror
You know you had a top quality selfie if it was taken in the mirror on the way down the escalator in Primark in Meadowhall— Eve (@EHRowles) November 5, 2015
13. The sorrow of seeing your favourite TV show reduced to a cutesy T-shirt
14. The extermination of the entire human race under our Minion overlords
15. The lighting
If you still look great under Primark changing room lighting. Your actually beautiful.— visualsbyjay (@iamjayhollett) October 5, 2015