A 'unitasker' is a term for a tool that serves only one purpose. Now as anyone who's ever tried to make a milkshake with a hammer will know, lots of tools only have one purpose, but they tend to be a useful purpose.
Unitaskers don't serve a useful purpose, in fact they are taking the job of another tool that does that job perfectly well. Damn liberals.
In essence, we're talking about pointless gadgets. They're things that you get for Christmas, use once, then leave in a drawer to gather dust, and these are the VERY worst offenders:
Utterly, Utterly Pointless Kitchen GadgetsCooking For Dummies.
Related: Utterly Weird Japanese Food Products
17 Bizarre Japanese Food And Drinks We Can't Get Our Heads AroundMmmmm pig placenta juice.
Related: Rude Food To Get You In The Mood
Rude FoodGuaranteed to add some sex appeal to your meal.
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!