1. Gangam Style - Arguably the most annoying of them all. But oh boy, was it fun to do it over and over again.
2. Macarena - Sure, we had fun, but it was also the 90s and we were all eight so... You do the math.
3. Asereje - No one had any idea what they were singing, but we didn't care. And when they released the Chistmas version? Oh, we went mad. Top of the charts for at least six months.
4. Soulja Boy Crank That - Now watch me youuuu.
5. The Dab - It's still going, people. It's still going.
6. The Chicken Dance - A timeless classic. Looked terrible back then, looks terrible now. It's really fun to do tho.
7. Dougie - You'll probably never forget the first person who taught you how to dougie.
8. Whip/Nae Nae - Should not be attempted by white people, ever. That's the lesson we all learned from this dance craze.
9. Harlem Shake - Honestly? Thank God this one's over. DON'T YOU DARE BRING IT BACK, ASSHOLES.
10. Whip My Hair - Do not attempt after more than two drinks. You'll thank us later.
11. Vougeing - Everyone thinks Madonna invented this. As always, we forget about the underground POC queer culture of New York. Think about that next time you're vougeing.
12. Moonwalk - RIP Michael.
13. Single Ladies - The best part is that you don't even have to be single to enjoy it.
14. Shimmy - Your mum's go-to dance move.
15. YMCA - A timeless classic.
16. Twerking - We blame Miley.
17. The Worm - We truly believe it was never socially acceptable to do this in public. Like, ever.