Escapism is how we millennials roll. There isn't a single day when we don't daydream, thinking about being able to send out a postcard from our favourite fictional place or living in the most kick-ass 90s bedroom there was.
There's also a great array of fictional objects we'd love to have IRL. Tbh, we're really counting on the Harry Potter magical tent - given the current property crisis, it's the only way to sort out our living situation...
17 Fictional Objects We'd Like To OwnThe Harry Potter tent - no payments, no rent, a property everyone can afford.
Related: If Only These Fictional Snacks Existed
If Only These Fictional Snacks ExistedSome people have attempted to make these IRL, but they could never really cut it, could they?
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!