1. This amazing turtleneck + skirt combo is truly impressive, don't you think?
2. This suede shirt is clearly where it's (was?) at.
3. And this suede short dress with black tights.... Looking extra fly!
4. This simple bandana on the neck and red vest will always stay in fashion, especially when you're on your way down to the gym.
5. A cute little metallic button-down short sleeve is an impressive safe choice for everyday, casual adventures - and Sabrina knows it.
6. This jeans mini dress with impressive, medium-height boots might be a bit too racy for school - but in real life there's no such a thing as looking *too* forward and fashionable, no matter what they tell you.
7. Just look how adorable this see-through T-shirt looks on her! And the strawberries. AND THE BUTTERFLY HAIR CLIP. Can we please bring back the '90s? K, thx.
8. I mean, seriously - just look how amazing see-through tops are.
9. Sure turtlenecks have a bad rep, but have we really stopped and asked ourselved why? Exhibit A prooves they can absolutely make for a stunning look.
10. What happened to bell sleves? Why are we, the people of 2016, so scared of having fun?
11. Mom jeans and crop tops - get it girl!
12. Remember those times when faux fur was in? Ah, yes - those were the days!
13. Also, let's bring back chokers, deal?
14. And patterned trousers.
15. Also, who said a silk shirt is no longer an option for business casual events? Is silk a bit impractical? Sure. But since when is fashion for those who are not prepared to suffer?
16. As much as we're trying to tell ourselves otherwise, we all know that off-shoulder tops are an excellent fashion choice, always.
17. And finally, denim. Let's never abandon denim. In denim we trust.
Related: 21 '90s Film And TV Hunks You Still Wish Were Your Boyfriends Today