1. Your unread inbox is always in the double (or sometimes even triple) digits.
2. Because you take ages to respond to an email.
3. Even if all that’s required is just a one sentence reply.
4. Because you figure, if someone really wants to talk to you, they can wait.
5. The majority of the time, you forget to reply to an email because you already answered it in your head.
6. You hate formal emailing, so you have a go-to set of sentences you always use.
7. Speaking of emailing etiquette, you know very little of it.
8. You fear work-related mail chains.
9. But when they hit you, you can’t stop yourself from getting involved.
10. 'Reply All' 4eva - to the dismay of your colleagues.
11. The number of times you forgot to attach something to an email that started with “I attach…”
12. Or accidentally prematurely sent an unfinished email.
13. Not to mention the amount of times you *lost* an email.
14. Yes, it is possible! Not in the bin, not in the inbox - where is it, goddamit?!
15. Ugh, you might as well not bother at all.
16. Just make sure you don’t send something to the wrong person.
17. Oh well, not everyone was meant to be the master of emails