You think you know aboslutely everything about Friends, huh? You've seen all the episodes at least three times, you passed the world's most incredibly difficult Friends quiz, you know what Chandler does for a living, and you already got your tickets to FriendsFest, correct? Ok, we have to admit, that's all pretty impressive.
But did you know that the original script for the Pilot episode of Friends was a lot different to the one you saw on TV? Oh yeah, SO MUCH different. And if Marta Kauffman and David Crane got away with it, Friends could have had some quite unusual plot developments. Like Ross not being *that* into dinosaurs, actually.
Here's a round up of the most important differences we found - and we're SO glad they made the changes...
17 Things From The Friends Pilot Script That Were WAY DifferentRachel Green would have been called Rachel Robbins.
Related: Friends Extras
Related: Friends Characters' First & Final Appearances
Friends Characters First And Last AppearancesToo adorable. Too weird.
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*02/03/2020
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...05/02/2020
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.23/01/2020
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.13/01/2020
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!19/11/2019