90s kid's TV protagonists were supposed to act as a guiding light through the treachourous maze of pre-puberty. We were expected to learn from their kindness, good grace and wisdom, each episode serving as a 20-minute sermon of laugh-heavy lessons.
But the thing is, most of them were massive dickwads. Not all the time, but enough that we took notice. Which is kind of great, because it means that we can blame all of our bad personality traits on the chirpy heroes of our childhood.
So when someone calls you out on something shitty you've done, just crack out on of these damning pictures. They'll forgive you in no time...
17 Times Kid's Show Good Guys Acted Like Top Tier DickwadsThis whole list could be Pingu, TBF.
Related: Children's Books That Were Banned For Hilarious Reasons
Children's Books That Were Banned For Hilarious ReasonsOh dear, Roald Dahl.
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!