1. Queueing. Sure, it’s nice, but Brits took this to an extreme, it seems like.
2. Carpet everywhere, including some bathrooms. Seriously, so gross.
3. Milk in tea. Why do you guys hate yourselves so much?
4. The abundance of accents in such a small space. You go 50 miles up North and it’s like entering a completely different country.
5. Two taps for water. The most illogical thing ever.
6. The amount of apologising. Sorry, but it's true.
7. The obsessions with class: "Those posh wankers this, them middle-class buggers that,” etc, etc.
8. And weather.
9. The “x” at the end of a text message. Very confusing.
11. Mrs. Brown’s Boys. It’s just so incredibly shit. How is it the most popular TV show in the UK?
12. The pronunciation of Leicester. It makes no sense.
13. Mr Blobby. The fact that a whole generation grew up watching this and they still turned out to be normal is truly baffling.
14. Marmite. It tastes like batteries and smells like sadness.
15. Driving on the left.
16. Calling all kinds of desserts ‘pudding’. Suddenly it makes sense that Harry Potter didn’t have actual pudding for dessert every day.
17. The drinking culture.
18. Everything about the food.
19. Boris Johnson.