Growing up as a '90s kid was the best. We had such a blast, didn't we? Watching cartoons for hours on end. Getting obsessed with a new craze every other month, from Crazy Bones to Polly Pockets, didn't suck either. Plus the lack of responsibilities and practically unlimited play time! What a life it was.
But not everything was so happy and positive. For example, remember all those sad films you came across as a kid (and then, a teenager)? Bidge to Terabithia or The Lion King? To be honest, we're still not over some of these tear-jerkers.
19 Sad Films Every '90s Kid RemembersForrest Gump - All he needed was love. All he got was a box of chocolates.
Related: 37 Crazes All 90s Kids Will Remember
37 Crazes All 90s Kids Will RememberWho could forget Crazy Bones...
- These Six Questions Will Compare Your Favourite TV Choices With The NationSky Q’s Entertainment Poll has all the answers27/08/2020
- WTF Fun Things You Can Still Do In London 2020Get stuck into some socially distant socialising.26/08/2020
- Comedy Gigs & Theatre Shows You Cannot Miss In 2020*insert inspirational blurb here*02/03/2020
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...05/02/2020
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.23/01/2020