Life is full of mysteries. We learn something new every day. Wanna know how to make Vodka Cherry Pokeballs? No problem. Or perhaps you want to know how to apologise for Brexit in every EU language? We've got you covered, buddy.
Thanks to the internet and the magical land of YouTube tutorials and countless how-to articles, we can now discover a whole plethora of things we had no clue about. Like, for example, the correct way to peel a banana. Or a better way to store our T-shirts.
The only drawback? It turns out we've been doing pretty much everything in or lives wrong. Oops!
19 Things You've Been Doing Wrong All Your LifeDo you know the correct way to use post-it notes?
Related: When You Try To Sound Smart And Just Sound Like An Idiot
When You Try To Sound Smart And Just Sound Like An IdiotPut down the thesaurus, you're not fooling anyone.
- Hilarious Valentine's Day Gift Ideas That Don't Completely SuckThe 14th February doesn't *have* to be miserable, you know...
- WTF Things To Do in London In 2020Weird and wonderful things to keep you busy. Emphasis on the weird.
- Tips For Boosting Your Mood This JanuaryWe’ve got some sweet tips for boosting your mental health and making the most of your January.
- Theatre Shows & Comedy Acts You Cannot Miss In 2019Laugh, cry then laugh again!
- Friends Was There For Me‘Welcome to the real world – it sucks. You’re gonna love it.’